Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. - Culture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. (86135 Views)

Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks / ~Blood Money: Does It Really Exists?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by makazona(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2014
...then,there must be a central bank of *** in the spirit world.if not hw will d money b minted and spent like d original currency??
or is dia an MOU Btwn our CBN and "their" central bank

i guess am thinking aloud

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by daey118(m): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
kenlash1:
In d world of d spirits anyfin is possible, d one I don't believe is money coming out of someone's mouf?

Dude. Its one of those things human. Minds. Can't comprehend. .like. How do you explain 5loaves of bread#maybe sliced sef# and couple of fishes feeding 5k men#excluding women nd children #which were probably more# You probably won't believe until you see It or you're used personally. Forget fallacy. Its fucking real! #from experience....don't ask me

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by daey118(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:
I THINK IT IS FALSE

IF IT IS TRUE WHY IS THAT NONE OF THE RITUALISTS HAVE EVER MADE THE FORBES LIST

CHECK THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD,NONE OF THEM DID RITUALSwinkTO BECOME RICH IN LIFE WORK HARD AND BE SMARTwinkFUCCK BLOOD MONEYangry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They cnt be on forbes cos they can't explain the source of money. ..is obasanjo soo poor that he doesn't deserve a spot on the "forbes" list too.?? How does he explain hs money if he gets there...I'll hide too if I were him
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by kenlash1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
daey118:

Dude. Its one of those things human. Minds. Can't comprehend. .like. How do you explain 5loaves of bread#maybe sliced sef# and couple of fishes feeding 5k men#excluding women nd children #which were probably more# You probably won't believe until you see It or you're used personally. Forget fallacy. Its fucking real! #from experience....don't ask me
dude I like stl ask , dt nollywood poo is it real from ur acclaimed experience
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by oddybabs(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
To me there is nothing like blood money, its only the person that is devilish.. and come to think of it some people will tell u that when u work under someone and u cant accrue any thing then that person used u for ritual, its false.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ademi87(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
I saw #500 stained with blood on d floor yesterday and I av spent it...who am I? sad
But to be candid d shit is for real ooo but na smal smal money sha....I witnessed it wen I was in my village d guy used #1000 nd some oda junks lyk dat nd it changed to #10000 after few hours
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Thane(m): 2:08am On Oct 07, 2014
Scyllapatron:
once upon a time, there was a newly built 3-storey building in Onitsha, Anambra state, every night a teenage-voice would be shouting "buy banana, buy banana"
the tenants would come out to see who is selling banana at that time of the night but they would see no one. when they retire to their flats the voice will start shouting again "buy banana buy banana"
at the end of the month all the tenants moved out of the building, it was later rumored that the landlord used a teen banana seller for money rituals.
Source - Rumor grin
its not rumour,i live near the compound...d compound has four 4-storey buildings nd a boysquater but its now empty

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by wayne4loan: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
benega:
We have all encountered this subject both In films and in the real world. But do u belive it exists??how possible is it in the real world ?? Initiall, I used to dismiss such tales as fantasy but some events I've witnessed have turned my beliefs 360. 4 instance how can a man burn down 5 consecutive shops(shops he rented 4rm pple 4 his wholesale biscuit business) under mysterious circumstances within 3 years? And his fortunes instead of dwindling is growing in leaps and bounds The last shop he burned was my uncle's and after that incident my uncle suffered serious economic recession even till now. I have other stories that I'll share as the thread progresses. If u have any, share it here and also if u think u have an explanation to these eerie occurrences then by all means share it with us. #peace
I just want to share this story about money ritual ..... There was this deeper life lady back in days that do weave hair with her hands , she was so good that women from different streets in alaba ojo area do patronize her , she was very hard working and she was the bread winner of her family , she has only one child named Micheal and her husband was jobless ,mama Micheal takes care of everything in her home from feeding,clothes, houserent,schoolfees....infact almost if not everything . On a very bad day mama Micheal slept in her room and never wokeup , she died in her sleep, the whole community went gaga everybody was bitter and asking GOD why ? ... To cut the story short, within 2 months papa Micheal that can't afford to buy himself underwear has turned into a multimillionaire overnight, that import containers, moved into his own crib and riding the best car in town ..... Blood money exist, I have witnessed it with my own. eyes .... BLOOD MONEY IS REAL

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by QueenTolpatx(f): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Beehshorp:
blood money dey exist o.. all dese people wey dey sell human parts wetin dem dey use am do ..........

why do blood money sef y u no go rich pass dangote?
.................................................................................................................. They'l never measure up cos blood money is meant only 2 meet needs and live for the period in which it exists when invested it perish.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Jcurtis: 1:19pm On May 03, 2015
Sometime in 2004, on my way back from Aluasa Ikeja,I stopped an Okada rider, at the Express road, close by Abiola Estate and told him to take me to Majodo estate phase 2.While describing the way to the Okada rider, he told me he knew the place.
Well I climbed on to the bike and the guy rode the bike down the expressway, went under the Alausa brigde,crossed the other side of express and started descending down again,by the side of road instèàd of goiñg up.Initially I didn't take notice of this wrong direction the okada rider was taking,but immediately I realized this guy was headed in opposite direction to magodo, I became alarmed.
Immedaitely I started asking him where he was going,that this is not the route to magodo.He said there is another road, a quicker one that he intends to follow.I kept telling hîm there is no road to magodo, in the direction he chose.He just ignored me and rode on.When he got to a filling station around the right hand side of the Aluasa brigde, he diverted into a lonely crescenct that ended at the mouth of a hill overlooking a thick swampy forest inside a huge moat and possibly a river.

There was a fenced house ,on th bushy path to the end of crescent.Cleverly tucked away at the back of the fenced house, was an uncompleted decking,very silent.If you were standing at the entrance of the crescent, you can't see the building,because it was built way inside, at the back of the fenced house.The only thing you will see is the forest overlooking the hill.

By the timè my guy was descending the road and veering off into the lonely footpath,panic gripped me but I didn't show it.Because I knew this wàs definitely not the way to magodo estate.I started thinking of my next line of action.One mind kept telling me not to wait until the Okada man takes me to his final destination.

So as he rode his bike towards the end of the pathway, I jumped down before. he reach. the end of the crescent, making up my mind to run as fast as I could if the need be.As the bike man rode slowly,I fôllowed him at the back.Then surprising he stopped.He stopped just at the edge of the hilling overlooking the forest.But by your left hand side, was the lonely decking.The way the decking lay.....I had a feeling the house was not pure.It looked like kidñàppers hideout.

The bike man started staring blanking into the thick forest and valley, pretending as if he thought there was a. road. there.Anyway...I was not fooled by his behaviour or countenance, as he. kept staring blankly into the surrounding area and the decking.Because I had already highlighted b4 he stopped in frônt of the decking hideously facing thè forest, I was in a prepared to see any unexpected rush,movement or persons swooping on the bike.

Instead of quickly turning his bike now that he was in a lonely hill,he started killing time.It took some goods minutes to decide he wàs inside a forest. Meanwhile I kept a safe distance from him and the suspicious looking decking.I expected strangers to come. out for me in that lonely bushy corner but Nothing of. such. happened
Then I asked the okada man, where. the rôad to magodo?He started talking to himself that he thought this pathway to a moat with thick forest led to màgôdô.

I left him and made my way back on the footpath we came through.He later came and met me and surprisingly took me on the right direction to my destîñatîôn to màgôdo.

In my mind,I kept Thanking Jehovah because this bike man may have been planning to sale me by delivering to the open hands of kidnappers lurking inside that hidden decking, facing a thick forest.But if that was. his plan, he clearly failed.

If your bike man chànges direction, Dont wait till he stops before. you act,especially if he is adamant about his positioñ else he might just deliver you to kidnappers and ritualists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by mdfranksolo(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2015
Helping hands international is an empowerment-bas ed- membership program, a global empowerment opportunity born out of passion for helping the less privileged Experience true Touch, as helping HANDS International gives you the definite Touch and help that indefinitely Empowers you and the people around you. Not only do we empower and Touch your life, we work with you and through you to help and empower other. - by simply referring people(Family and friends) for help and empowerment.... ..WELCOME TO A WORLD OF ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES! Now Is Your Turn To: Be Empower For Success Get Help For Better Life Grab Opportunity For Financial Freedom Help For The Less Privilege And The Needy Get INTEREST FREE LOAN Without Collateral Brand New Car House of Your Own FREE LAPTOP Free Int·l Trip Abroad Child Educational Fund Residual Income For Life Come experience the most powerful and impactful global opportunity ever created. The Touch and the Empowerment that comes to you is definite and is second to none in the history of online opportunity. We are here to change lives and to make life easier – We Are The Future of home – based business!!! We create a heaven for you - our member, and give you the type of life you deserves. As our empowerment project progresses, we crave for new development to make life better for the less privilege and making money easier for you - our help partner. What we have done is to blend our passion in the home based industry that has made us who we are WITH our vision for humanity to create genuine empowerment and financial freedom for members and non- members alike via a proven and tested life changing opportunity. We are the best! COME ON IN, let us ride on this tidal wave to Freedom. JOIN US NOW registeration fee 6,600 call 08167324070 for seminar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
adepiero:
Don't be fooled by western civilization. blood money or better put "money ritual" is real and still potent. the fact that you don't believe it doesn't mean its not in existence. just hope and pray you or your family/relatives do not fall victim of circumstance

The concept behind money ritual is what confuses people. according to my own little understanding, money doesn't just appear out of nowhere according to ppl beliefs but instead, the money is being taken from somewhere and given to the person that did the ritual. if money was popping out of nowhere then every ritualist would be a billionaire, the money is stolen by jinns from banks or ppls investment and in turn ask for favors for services rendered. majorly the jinns ask impossible favors or things that kills human spirit like killing a fellow human or sleeping with a blood relation.

read more on jinns for better understanding.

abeg explain it more on jinns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Wininno(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
musicwriter:
It's very funny when people keep dismissing things they have no experience of. Well, it's real. When I was a kid God saved me twice from the hands of ritual killers. I just managed to run away from them twice. When I remember it today I just thank God. If not for God's sake I should've been dead a long time ago.
Il
I had similar encounter bro. Anytime i read or hear ritual, i instantly remember with shiver the word "Kama ci! Kama ci!!!" it means catch him in hausa language. Exactly the words the ritualists used when they were chasing me at night. I miraculously survived the encounter, it was not funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Evemarcy155: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
HOW TO MAKE MONEY RITUAL INSTANTLY WITHOUT HUMAN SCARIFIES JOIN THE GREAT DRAGON LORD OCCULT TEMPLE IN NIGERIA FOR WEALTH AND PROTECTION To see how to perform money ritual without blood sacrifice and become rich in few days without harm to anybody to the learn the act, its free to learn. No side effect. everything there is free. just register as a member and enjoy the benefit of membership. Even dragon lord Solution Order will help you perform money Ritual without any human sacrifice or blood involved. To Join Solution order Brotherhood where you can do money ritual with peace of mind whatspp +2348167554235 and if you want money or do you need money to pay bills? then here is the solution to earn fast money, ... if u need money,Go do the rituals yourself. Order Without killing or drain teenager's blood for money ritual call we will help you just prepare with 35 to 40,000 money for your items.......
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by MurphyInc(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2018
This happened in 2016, I used to have a neighbour whose is a yahoo boy whom I shared bathroom and toilet with. The guy is so fetish that he takes bath in the compound in the middle of the night every 2 weeks.

This guy was living with 2 of his siblings and his mum in a room apartment at the time. I learnt his father married another wife and chased out his mother.

To cut the long story short, one day the guy disappeared for a few months by the type he came back he was in serious money. I meant he bought end of discussion and within 2 months he moved out of a one room apartment to a 3 bedroom apartment not far from his former house.

At that time, my business was down turning and when I seeked my pastor guidance and deliverance he adviced me to leave the house ASAP cos people living in that house are spiritual bondage.

As soon as I got the message from my pastor I started making preparations to move out and I adviced some of my neighbours to do the same. I finally moved out after borrowing from friends and family.

Well, later that year i saw the guy in a red and white Range Rover he just bought. To my amazement, early this year I heard he's so sick and he has been taken outside Lagos. I don't know his end though but I believe money Ritual does exist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) / Geles: A Nigerian Woman's Must Have. The History Behind Geles / Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.