Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Your Final Exams Or Opportunity To Travel Abroad - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Final Exams Or Opportunity To Travel Abroad (634 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / Should I Continue With ICAN Or Travel Abroad For My MASTER DEGREE. / Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Final Exams Or Opportunity To Travel Abroad by professore(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
You are already in final year,and your final exams are just only a few weeks away.

But someone came and says he wants to take u abroad (your dream country) within 2 weeks.

Will you grab the opportunity and travel abroad or stay to crown the stress you have been doing since the past 4 or 5 years ago.
Re: Your Final Exams Or Opportunity To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
Wetin dey worry travel?

after all the suffer wey I suffer for 4yrs(as the case may be)

then I'll throw it away to go and wash plate in a white man's country?
Re: Your Final Exams Or Opportunity To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
professore: You are already in final year,and your final exams are just only a few weeks away.

But someone came and says he wants to take u abroad (your dream country) within 2 weeks.

Will you grab the opportunity and travel abroad or stay to crown the stress you have been doing since the past 4 or 5 years ago.
Just stay and write ur exams..u can always travel later.
Re: Your Final Exams Or Opportunity To Travel Abroad by ITbomb(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pay somebody to handle the exams for you if possible, if not you may have to defer your year of study at least for a year, by that time you would know how far over there whether to come back or stay and start school again there.
But by all means, if you are going for something productive, go
Re: Your Final Exams Or Opportunity To Travel Abroad by Agybabe(f): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
There is time for every thing. When I make it academically and I succeed, the sky would just be my start-off point.

Travel! Travel! Na food?
Re: Your Final Exams Or Opportunity To Travel Abroad by Mrval20(m): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
Nothing would make me leave my final exams(which I would be completing next week by the way) for an oversees travel.

Ermm, anyone willing to tempt me with an offer?
Re: Your Final Exams Or Opportunity To Travel Abroad by derrick333(m): 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
professore: You are already in final year,and your final exams are just only a few weeks away.

Do we gt degree 4goin2abroad? Even if I de year 1 ?I no de go
Re: Your Final Exams Or Opportunity To Travel Abroad by tinuolababy(f): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Na. Wl write my exams
Re: Your Final Exams Or Opportunity To Travel Abroad by philantoxx(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
WTF with this abroad isshh..its overrated.
Re: Your Final Exams Or Opportunity To Travel Abroad by mesoade(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
The last time i checked

Going abroad is not a pre-requisite of success.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Firm That Pays High Returns Within 25 Days / How To Register 2014 Nigerian NAVY Recruitment Online / Experienced Job Recruitment At Michael Stevens Counsulting - 8 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.