Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

To Be In Opposition Requires Steadfastness, Contentment And The Will Power! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Be In Opposition Requires Steadfastness, Contentment And The Will Power! (476 Views)

Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be In Opposition Requires Steadfastness, Contentment And The Will Power! by wola44: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
IT IS NOT EASY TO BE IN OPPOSITION. Bola Ahmed Tinubu came to my mind when I heard the news of governor Mimiko of Ondo state's defection to the PDP at Abuja. Between 1999 till date since the commensement of this present democratic despensation the Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has remain a factor to reckon with when we are talking of opposition party in nigeria when the going get tough only the tough get going. The recent action of Mimiko has added another rank to the profile of Jagaban of the universe whose despite all odds remain as opposition leader till date the heat the Iroko as he is fondly called can not sustain. Even Bola Tinubu was part of Mimiko's success in nigeria political history today because he stood by him both morally and financially during the time Mimiko was struggling to reclaim his stolen mandate then,all is now history. Thank you Jagaban! The leader of leaders. L.L.N.P.
MY TAKE: "PHOTOCOPY KO EASY"---9ICE.

Quote from News!

3 Likes

Re: To Be In Opposition Requires Steadfastness, Contentment And The Will Power! by agitator: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
To be in opposition, just insult GEJ tongue tongue tongue
Re: To Be In Opposition Requires Steadfastness, Contentment And The Will Power! by Eledan: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
The singular reason many still respect Bola Tinubu, he could have join the bandwagon for personal comfort.

2 Likes

Re: To Be In Opposition Requires Steadfastness, Contentment And The Will Power! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has his own flaws too but i admire his political sagacity

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Stop Fayose-mark / Jonathan Has Not Done Anything For You, Vote Out Pdp-amaechi / Boko Haram Militants Killed Seven People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.