Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,414 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts (1388 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by activatenigeria: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
AIT senior correspondent Amaechi Anakwue was today charged to an Abuja Magistrate court by AIG Joseph Mbu. The senior correspondent is currently facing a Judge for calling Mbu 'controversial' on a TV pragramme. Meanwhile former Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili has reacted on twitter...

2 Likes

Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by agitator: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ok, it's good to be in opposition party. embarassed embarassed embarassed You have a lifetime license to make enough noise grin grin grin
Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by activatenigeria: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Toktee(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
agitator: Ok, it's good to be in opposition party. embarassed embarassed embarassed You have a lifetime license to make enough noise grin grin grin
Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Toktee(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
agitator: Ok, it's good to be in opposition party. embarassed embarassed embarassed You have a lifetime license to make enough noise grin grin grin
what a fool,what iz ur point?

2 Likes

Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by kekakuz(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
obi esukwesele
trouble dey sleep you wan wake am
if them sue you wetin yoi go carry pay
bringbackourgirls proceeds
Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by amjou: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
I feel Mbu is being democratic here.
What is Oby saying?
Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by agitator: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Toktee: what a fool,what iz ur point?

Mr. half wit, what is your problem? Is the matter not in court? let the court decide na. grin grin grin

Some people think becuase they are in opposition it gives them license to be insulting and defaming others. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by agitator: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
amjou: I feel Mbu is being democratic here.
What is Oby saying?

God bless you wink wink wink
Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by tinkinjow: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
I think charging him to court is actually a democratic practice.
Seems to me that those who love to have their voices resonating the public space scavenge endlessly for news like these to shout themselves coarse.
Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by MARKone(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
amjou: I feel Mbu is being democratic here.
What is Oby saying?

Rubbish, because he was called controversial he thinks he can intimidate the guy just because he is a f.ucking police man.

Is the man not controversial?

So what if he is GEJ and PEJ that are being insulted everyday, what will he do, kill those he feel insults him.

They man is just power drunk.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Ayed44: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Toktee: what a fool,what iz ur point?
I guess insulting others is your hobby.
Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by shift15(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
I think it is Madam Ezikwesile that needed the Democracy 101 tutorial from Mbu this time around.
Your right stops where mine started.
Let the appropriate court decide if Anakwe has the right to go on national platform and tag Mbu controversial.
This is democracy.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
First charging a person to court and then dropping the charges against him actually makes u even more controversial..grin

1 Like

Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
MARKone:

Rubbish, because he was called controversial he thinks he can intimidate the guy just because he is a f.ucking police man.

Is the man not controversial?

So what if he is GEJ and PEJ that are being insulted everyday, what will he do, kill those he feel insults him.

They man is just power drunk.
That GEJ and PEJ (God bless their souls) do nothing about the insults they receive everyday doesn't make it right. Not everyone takes kindly to insults. That Amaechi is a journalist doesn't give him the right to defame Mbu's name, he should have chosen his words carefully.
I do not support harrassment of journalists for speaking their minds neither do I support journalists defaming people's character just because the pen is mightier than the sword as they say. Good a thing the matter is in court, let the magistrate decide.
Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by ZACHIE: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
shift15:
Let the appropriate court decide if Anakwe has the right to go on national platform and tag Mbu controversial.
This is democracy.
When did Controversial become lilelous?it is an adjective which fitly describes the character of Mba.
Was his tenure in Port Harcourt not riddled wirh controversies here and there?
And hasn't he continued the trend in Abuja upon his transfer there?
The man thinks too much of himself and had been left to misfire for far too long.
Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by waternogetenemy: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dis is why some people insist women remain in the kitchen....imagine the foolish tweets....

1 Like

Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by skyfall: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Now the mumu Mbu is proving what they called him.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by egift(m): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mr. Mbu can go and hug a wet Transformer. Mbu is Controversial. Because the man is Jonathan's attack Dog, all of a sudden, my Jonathan's supporters have lost their voice and are as cold as Alaska.

PDP has systematically suppressed the sensibilities of many over the years that we longer feel it when a fellow citizen is unduly humiliated.

Where is Ohaneze - If it was a thug with money to share, everyone will be screaming.
Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by GetUmad: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
shift15: I think it is Madam Ezikwesile that needed the Democracy 101 tutorial from Mbu this time around.
This is democracy .
If this is democracy then i guess that of United state is crazydemo. You don’t watch Fox news, MSNBC et al and see how they criticize, mock and do all sorts of parody about their public officers?

Well, i think he just did the right thing. What he ought to have done in the first place. Let the court decide if its a crime. If i were the guy, i would also sue him for unlawful detention for days i spent there to the tune of hundred of millions. He should employ Femi Falana or Festus.

By the way, i thought someone once claimed on Another thread the Amaechi guy to be a pro-GEJ who also promoted his agenda on political platform.

1 Like

Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by Vinzz(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mr. Mbu seem to be intoxicated by d powers n position he occupies now.
Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by agitator: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
egift: Mr. Mbu can go and hug a wet Transformer. Mbu is Controversial. Because the man is Jonathan's attack Dog, all of a sudden, my Jonathan's supporters have lost their voice and are as cold as Alaska.

PDP has systematically suppressed the sensibilities of many over the years that we longer feel it when a fellow citizen is unduly humiliated.

Where is Ohaneze - If it was a thug with money to share, everyone will be screaming.

Tell your parents to go and collect all your school fees, because if you are educated it is all a waste of money. cry cry cry
Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by egift(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
agitator:

Tell your parents to go and collect all your school fees, because if you are educated it is all a waste of money. cry cry cry

Amaechi Anakwue: Why The Silence?
https://www.nairaland.com/1932013/amaechi-anakwue-why-silence
Re: AIT Reporter Charged To Court By AIG Mbu, Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by GetUmad: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
APContherun:
That GEJ and PEJ (God bless their souls) do nothing about the insults they receive everyday doesn't make it right. Not everyone takes kindly to insults. That Amaechi is a journalist doesn't give him the right to defame Mbu's name, he should have chosen his words carefully.
I do not support harrassment of journalists for speaking their minds neither do I support journalists defaming people's character just because the pen is mightier than the sword as they say. Good a thing the matter is in court, let the magistrate decide.
Bro, kindly educate me. When does calling someone "controversial" become libellous or defamatory?
According to English dictionary : Controversial means Arousing controversy—a debate or discussion of opposing opinions.
While controvery : con·tro·ver·sy\ˈkän-trə-ˌvər-sē, British alsokən-ˈträ-vər-sē\noun1 : a discussion marked especiallyby the expression of opposing views

We all don't and can't share same school of thoughts, hence possibility of disparity in views. If you and I don't always agree on some discourse for instance, you can decide to label me a contoversial man. It doesn't make me one. Now Taking it personal is what makes me truly "controversial".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bob Marley’s Legacy Is Going Up In Cannabis Smoke? / Chris UBA Versus Andy UBA: Brothers Battle Over Senatorial Seat / Buhari Would've Done Better For Niger Delta Than Jonathan – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.