Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Pregnancy Of The Stone Age And The 21st Century.(taboos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy Of The Stone Age And The 21st Century.(taboos) (902 Views)

Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband / Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans / Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Of The Stone Age And The 21st Century.(taboos) by Ephramed(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
To some its fallacy and they say its 21st century and call it superstitious.and it doesnt work again.but we were arguing among ourselves on the dos and donts of pregnant women here are some:
1.women are not suppose walk about in the night
2. Women should be careful in market places.

Though i saw them as just thing of the past,then my colleague asked."why do women get complication more these days when giving birth than those years and why has infant mortality risen so high this 21st century?" maybe they disobeyed some taboos.who knows.
Share your views and some taboos you know.
Re: Pregnancy Of The Stone Age And The 21st Century.(taboos) by Unionised(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Wrong assumptions sir..
Re: Pregnancy Of The Stone Age And The 21st Century.(taboos) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lol...
Re: Pregnancy Of The Stone Age And The 21st Century.(taboos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Do you know how many women died when giving birth in the past?

This number has dropped in the last years.
Re: Pregnancy Of The Stone Age And The 21st Century.(taboos) by Ephramed(m): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Unionised: Wrong assumptions sir..
i stand to be corrected,we all learning and its a continuous process.
Re: Pregnancy Of The Stone Age And The 21st Century.(taboos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ephramed: To some its fallacy and they say its 21st century and call it superstitious.and it doesnt work again.but we were arguing among ourselves on the dos and donts of pregnant women here are some:
1.women are not suppose walk about in the night
2. Women should be careful in market places.

Though i saw them as just thing of the past,then my colleague asked."why do women get complication more these days when giving birth than those years and why has infant mortality risen so high this 21st century?" maybe they disobeyed some taboos.who knows.
Share your views and some taboos you know.

Mere superstitions believed by unrepentant unbelievers.
Re: Pregnancy Of The Stone Age And The 21st Century.(taboos) by Ephramed(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
LyndaRoyce:

Mere superstitions believed by unrepentant unbelievers.
to some percentage you not wrong.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Of The Stone Age And The 21st Century.(taboos) by cococandy(f): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
I was surprised too. undecided
carefreewannabe: Do you know how many women died when giving birth in the past?

This number has dropped in the last years.

(1) (Reply)

She Lost Her 13 Year Old Kid Brother And Now Is Unconsolable / Man Alleged To Have Died Years Ago Declares He Is Not A Ghost / Call 08151037043 For Your Books And Literatures By David Ibiyeomie On Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.