Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

What's Wrong With Goal.com Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What's Wrong With Goal.com Nigeria (1453 Views)

WWW.SOLOSCORE.COM | LIVESCORE & FIXTURES WITH GOAL ALERT....you'll Love It / Newest Livescore Site! Auto Update With Goal Alert Sound...you Need To See This. / Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Goal.com Nigeria by dandydaniels(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
I've noticed that whenever I open the site it is always halved . I used my brother's phone and it's still the same.

please am I the only one suffering from this half page or is it goal's fault
Re: What's Wrong With Goal.com Nigeria by Godsfavour001(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
type: m.goal.com
Re: What's Wrong With Goal.com Nigeria by shakazuldadon: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
adjust your browser settings. I guess its opera u use.
Re: What's Wrong With Goal.com Nigeria by oziefrancis: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
dandydaniels: I've noticed that whenever I open the site it is always halved . I used my brother's phone and it's still the same.

please am I the only one suffering from this half page or is it goal's fault

Go to www.naijaballer.com for latest football news from Nigeria and the major European leagues...I like their content offering style
Re: What's Wrong With Goal.com Nigeria by sharperino(m): 12:51am On Oct 04, 2014
Visit www.fangadar.com for hot and interesting football news/updates/gists/pictures and more as well as connecting with other football fans. You can post links of interesting football news to the site and also share news from the on many other social platforms.

Its a social bookmarking and networking website for football fans.
Its 100% free to register, and you can also register with your facebook or twitter accounts.

In order not miss the fun and news...

Also Join/Like their page on facebook www.facebook.com/fangadar

and follow them twitter @fangadar www.twitter.com/fangadar
Re: What's Wrong With Goal.com Nigeria by aliondo: 5:58am On Oct 04, 2014
@shakazuldon....,,pls wat will u adjust in d settings.....also havn d same probs...tnx

(1) (Reply)

An American Girl Chooses Meeting Neymar Over $10,000 / Meet Nigerian-german Kevin Akpoguma, Captain Of The Germany U20 Team / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.