Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) - Properties (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) (93519 Views)

Architecture At It's Best! / Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by Timtol(m): 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Onboard1:

Pay for it kiss
Lol
Cool! grin
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by Godisgreatest1: 3:47am On Oct 23, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/1069041/nigerian-architectural-designs-bungalows-duplex/9

Please we live inside, not outside..floor plans will speak more about the building, show the work is original and probably increase sales. You can as well keep it to yourself...lets keep seeing pictures that are over a million on Google images.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2019
Godisgreatest1:
Attach floor plans

Contact us for more details
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by Timtol(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2019
Godisgreatest1:
https://www.nairaland.com/1069041/nigerian-architectural-designs-bungalows-duplex/9

Please we live inside, not outside..floor plans will speak more about the building, show the work is original and probably increase sales. You can as well keep it to yourself...lets keep seeing pictures that are over a million on Google images.
Thanks for the link shared,I mentioned presentation Drawing earlier, in architecture we have two basic types of drawings, working drawings used on site and presentation Drawing used to make client understand better.
The task of producing such plans depend on each architect not everyone and the spec of the engine you use for work, comparison isn't too good but your idea here seem cool.
To the area of seeing millions of images on Google, u can as well search millions of plans on Google vise visa[b] so see no point at that.[/b]
A sketch is one of the major backbone and idea here, immediately some clients have that that's the end of the business, people did that for me in years back but current years I found my way of running this business.
Building plans are so useless to us because we have over hundreds of floor plan and 3d visualization which are so many we've done over time so we can't use any client's work for ours and that means we can't run away with those stuffs but some unfaithful people(client) do. Some years back one man in Lagos did this took 6 sketches from me and left, he might still be on nairaland here, till my brain got straight, left and that's the end, same thing in the East, the man took almost 2(TWO) complete drawings (will be bad to mention names, I still recall some,I got a last long memory for the past) sad and blocked me and many more till I seat back and find ways of doing my thing which is quite working and I have a reputation[i] I protect in this industry [/i]which every mindful architect does.
Smarthomes do such rendering as per link shared but maybe he believed it's basically for the client and not public use.
It's not advised to post your client's floor plan online strictly for security reasons I believe you know,so it's an extra task after daily work seating back at night to start doing what's not for sale because you want to please people online which is even not certain they will purchase, they download, get the idea and leave.
To the ones Ihebrooke posted I don't and can't say if it's for clients or not but I doubt.
Sir,don't feel bad or offended the way I explained things here and not because both Smarthomes and Ihebrooke are friends, virtually all of us working here have an idea of ourselves and communicate ones a while even some builders here as well, we are aren't strangers here, pls understand and bear.
I too will look up to that and see what I can do on my page at any leisure time.
Thanks!
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Timtol:

Thanks for the link shared,I mentioned presentation Drawing earlier, in architecture we have two basic types of drawings, working drawings used on site and presentation Drawing used to make client understand better.
The task of producing such plans depend on each architect not everyone and the spec of the engine you use for work, comparison isn't too good but your idea here seem cool.
To the area of seeing millions of images on Google, u can as well search millions of plans on Google vise visa[b] so see no point at that.[/b]
A sketch is one of the major backbone and idea here, immediately some clients have that that's the end of the business, people did that for me in years back but current years I found my way of running this business.
Building plans are so useless to us because we have over hundreds of floor plan and 3d visualization which are some many we've done over time so we can't use any client's work for ours and that means we can't run away with those stuffs but some unfaithful people(client) do. Some years back one man in Lagos did this took 6 sketches from me and left, he might still be on nairaland here, till my brain got straight, left and that's the end, same thing in the East, the man took almost 2(TWO) complete drawings (will be bad to mention names, I still recall some,I got a last long memory for the past) sad and blocked me and many more till I seat back and find ways of doing my thing which is quite working and I have a reputation[i] I protect in this industry [/i]which every mindful architect does.
Smarthomes do such rendering as per link shared but maybe he believed it's basically for the client and not public use.
It's not advised to post your client's floor plan online strictly for security reasons I believe you know,so it's an extra task after daily work seating back at night to start doing what's not for sale because you want to please people online which is even not certain they will purchase, they download, get the idea and leave.
To the ones Ihebrooke posted I don't and can't say if it's for clients or not but I doubt.
Sir,don't feel bad or offended the way I explained things here and not because both Smarthomes and Ihebrooke are friends, virtually all of us working here have an idea of ourselves and communicate ones a while even some builders here as well, we are aren't strangers here, pls understand and bear.
I too will look up to that and see what I can do on my page at any leisure time.
Thanks!

Thank you Tim. Posting of floor plans here not possible, it's only available on request via whatsapp or email.
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2019

18 units of 2 bedrooms service apartments.

Contact us today : 08086139071,08069078294 ( whatsapp)
Email : smartviewsprojects@gmail.com
https:///2348069078294

1 Share

Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by Timtol(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
SmartHomes:

Thank you Tim. Posting of floor plans here not possible, it's only available on request via whatsapp or email.
Yap! Sholly!
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by Timtol(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
SmartHomes:

See money grin
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
Timtol:

See money grin

grin
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by Godisgreatest1: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Timtol:

Building plans are so useless to us because we have over hundreds of floor plan and 3d visualization which are so many we've done over time so we can't use any client's work for ours and that means we can't run away with those stuffs but some unfaithful people(client) do. Some years back one man in Lagos did this took 6 sketches from me and left, he might still be on nairaland here, till my brain got straight, left and that's the end, same thing in the East, the man took almost 2(TWO) complete drawings (will be bad to mention names, I still recall some,I got a last long memory for the past) sad and blocked me and many more till I seat back and find ways of doing my thing which is quite working and I have a reputation[i] I protect in this industry [/i]which every mindful architect does.
Thanks!
Ok, quite understandable, I sincerely apologies.
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by Timtol(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Godisgreatest1:

Ok, quite understandable, I sincerely apologies.
Thanks for understanding and the humility sir.
Grateful!
grin
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2019
We appreciate all calls and messages

Smart Views Projects
Architecture - Designs and Build

Affordable Architectural Designs

Contact us today on :08086139071,08069078294
Email us at : smartviewsprojects@gmail.com
Good architectural designs await you!
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by Timtol(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2019
SmartHomes:

We waiting for this big man grin
We anticipating cheesy curious
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Relax
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2019
Happy new month / weekend.
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2019
Good morning...
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2019
Four (4) bedrooms duplex

All Rooms en-suit

Ground floor:

Entrance porch
Ante Room
Guest Bedroom (en-suit)
Visitors toilet
Main Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Terrace

Upper floor :
Staircase
Family Lounge
Master bedrooms, W I C, ensuit
2 other bedrooms ensuit
Terrace

Tel: 08086139071,08069078294- whatsapp
Email: smartviewsprojects@gmail.com

Land size: 18mx36m
Building footprints : 13m x 10.6m
Building area : 137.8 sqm.

1 Share

Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2019
Good morning
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2019
Happy weekend to you all...
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2019
Happy Sunday to you all...

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by Timtol(m): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2019
SmartHomes:
Happy Sunday to you all...
grin
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2019
Good morning...

We appreciate all calls and messages

Smart Views Projects

Good Design is obvious
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 6:32am On Nov 25, 2019
Good morning...

Smart Views Projects

Good Design is obvious

Wishing you a wonderful week.
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2019
Season greetings...

1 Share

Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2019
Good morning.
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 6:28am On Dec 16, 2019
Good morning...

Smart Views Projects

Good Design is obvious

Wishing you a wonderful week.
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2019
Good morning...

Town House coming soon.

1 Share

Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by Timtol(m): 8:01am On Dec 23, 2019
SmartHomes:
Good morning...

Town House coming soon.
Let it come can't wait for this cheesy
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2019
grin
Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas to you all.

Re: Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) by SmartHomes(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Happy Sunday...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? / Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.