Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Free Browsing Airtel And Matrix International Data Cards For Sale. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Free Browsing Airtel And Matrix International Data Cards For Sale. (1426 Views)

3G Wireless Router With SIM Card Slot For Mtn,glo,airtel And Etisalat / SIM Router With Battery(mifi) For Glo.mtn,airtel And Etisalat---12,500 / Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing Airtel And Matrix International Data Cards For Sale. by dmax(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2008
I have for immediate sale the following:
1. Airtel data cards for broadband and internet service. This sims applied with my trick and software allows you to accesss the internet for free without charge.
2. Matrix 3g data card. This sim allows you unlimited access to free browsing.
If you already have the sims or can have access to it , do contact me for the tricks and softwares to make you use it to browse the internet for free.
For more information and how to get the Data cards?
visit:
AIRTEL: http://www.airtel.in
MATRIX: http://www.matrix.in/Datacard/data_card.htm
OR
contact me on : dmatt8002@yahoo.com OR 07057633282

(1) (Reply)

98% Brand New Condition Blackberry Torch(9800) For Sale / Sound P3, P4 And Pm Laptops With Webcam And Bluetooth Can't Get Any Cheaper Than This. Its Your Turn / 7months Used Bb Torch For Sale: 45k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.