Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead (1369 Views)

Taiwo Of The Oshadipe Twins is Dead.#Pictures# / How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update / Breaking News: Taiwo Of Popular Singing Twins, 'oshadipe Twins' Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead by ALAYORMII: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
Taiwo of singing duo Oshadipe Twins has passed away. She reportedly died in the early hours of this morning October 3rd in Lagos but the cause of death has not been made public.
Taiwo was married and just recently gave birth to her first child. She last updated her Facebook page on October 1st.

http://newswrita.com/taiwo-of-singing-duo-oshadipe-twins-is-dead/

Re: Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead by ALAYORMII: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
May GOD rest her soul and may HE grant her family the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead by flexing11(m): 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
what a shocking news!am short of words.
Re: Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead by momexcellency: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ah! Oma se o. May she rest in peace.
Re: Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead by tattesco(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
Am short of word. Oh my. Look @ beauty. Rip
Re: Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Taiwo Oshadipe, i've never met you, but the news of your death hit me so badly as though we were close friends. You're so beautiful & pleasant.

Thank you for those beautiful songs and soap opera. You'll live on in my heart.

May God grant your sister the grace to wade through this shock. cry
Re: Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
May her soul rest in in the bosom of our Creator....
Re: Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead by Jaywilzee(m): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
MAY her soul RIP...amin
Re: Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
holamiday: Taiwo Oshadipe, i've never met you, but the news of your death hit me so badly as though we were close friends. You're so beautiful & pleasant.

Thank you for those beautiful songs and soap opera. You'll live on in my heart.

May God grant your sister the grace to wade through this shock.

Same here. The news of her death is still a shock to me. Hmmm this world is indeed vanity. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead by Saraha1(f): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Oh my God! Pray God grant the family to bear to lost.
Re: Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sob
Re: Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead by Leetunechi: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Don't know why twins finds it difficult to live long in Nigeria undecided

same way. MyTwinnies died years back angry

btw RIP cry
Re: Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead by halimattt(f): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rest in peace Taiwo
Re: Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead by Melinde: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
RIP
Re: Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead by fairygeh(f): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
OmG,cant just imagine what the other twin is going through now. They are so identical. cry cryRip

(1) (Reply)

The Plight Of Marrying Female Celebrities / Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her / Picture Of Rukky Sanda & Ghanaian Actor, Van Vicker Getting Down With Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.