Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Islam; Dominate The World? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam; Dominate The World? (536 Views)

How Christianity Rose To Dominate Europe, Then The World! / History: How Christianity Rose To Dominate Europe (very Good Text) / Why Are These Things Peculiar With Christian Dominate Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Islam; Dominate The World? by Samneer: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
Could get banned for this, but all thesame am gonna post.

The Qur'an is a conglomeration of heresies, fallacies, some copied parts of the old testament, syncretism from diverse religion terror, idolatrous practices and the likes. Other copies were destroyed by Abu Bakhir to arrive at the strange copy at hand.

There is one dynasty that last forever, its called The Kingdom of Heaven! Where are the chaldeans,Summerians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Crusaders, Romans, and Hitler? Any false religious dynasty or kingdom can never last, likewise Islam; a religion that sheds so much blood including that of the saints and spreads its horror by terror, can never dominate the world, for the beast Rudha and all his cohorts that deceived many shall be thrown into the fire!

Islam will never dominate the world, but will crumble and crash before it reaches its break point. Mark my words!

#Shallom

2 Likes

Re: Islam; Dominate The World? by Idrismusty97(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
I would have love to post a picture here but it wouldn't work. I will post it when i get it in full.
Re: Islam; Dominate The World? by tartar9(m): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Samneer:
Could get banned for this, but all thesame am gonna post.

The Qur'an is a conglomeration of heresies, fallacies, some copied parts of the old testament, syncretism from diverse religion terror, idolatrous practices and the likes. Other copies were destroyed by Abu Bakhir to arrive at the strange copy at hand.

There is one dynasty that last forever, its called The Kingdom of Heaven! Where are the chaldeans,Summerians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Crusaders, Romans, and Hitler? Any false religious dynasty or kingdom can never last, likewise Islam; a religion that sheds so much blood including that of the saints and spreads its horror by terror, can never dominate the world, for the beast Rudha and all his cohorts that deceived many shall be thrown into the fire!

Islam will never dominate the world, but will crumble and crash before it reaches its break point. Mark my words!

#Shallom
christains saying this countless times since 632AD yet it continues to grow stronger despite all your campaign and propaganda.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Pastors Get Rich / Armed Robbers Or Witches Attacking You Tonight...which Do You Fear Most? / Is Spiritual Warfare Compulsory For Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.