Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

Make Money As A Football Fan(u Can Do It As Long As You Know Any Team's Name. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money As A Football Fan(u Can Do It As Long As You Know Any Team's Name. (590 Views)

I Need A Football Manager / Get A Football Trial Application Form For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money As A Football Fan(u Can Do It As Long As You Know Any Team's Name. by lifelines(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2008
Here is a great news for all football fans and for everyone

Are you an Arsenal fan,Man U fan,Chelsea Fan,Liverpool Fan,Barca fan etc or have you ever watched any of the matches on tv before.
Then this opportunity is for you.Anyone can do it,male or female,educated or not.

WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT

This is the newest discovery in this year on HOW TO MAKE OVER #20,000 DAILY WITH YOUR FAVOURITE TEAM as their fan.Its that simple.All you need daily is just 1 hour and you make yourself a suprising income daily.

We have the full comprehensive details on our CD for just a token.If you have tried several business this year and your financial status have remained the same.This is the only business/venture that is guaranteed to change your financial status before the end of this year 2008.

WHO IS THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR

This opportunity is for everyone as long as you can tell which team is arsenal,man u.chelsea, barca etc.

TO ORDER MY PACK

I always want my clients to come to meet with me for collection of their package and payment at once.We are currently located in No 57 Ajetumobi Str. Agbowo Ibadan,Oyo State.So if you are located any where close to Ibadan,you can come to pay and pick up your own pack.

If you do not live in Ibadan and you want this package to be sent to you via courier,then you would have to make payment of the required sum into our account below plus the courier charge of #1500.

TOTAL PACKAGE==#4000
(#1500 courier charger if you live outside Ibadan)

WHERE DO I MAKE THE PAYMENT

Go to any UBA Branch Nationwide and pay into the details below:

ACCOUNT NAME: ADIBELI A. PROMISE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 03610020001603
BANK NAME : UBA

For more details on the benefit of using my new proven system please call:

MTN: 08037517454,
GLO: 07057950706,
ZAIN 08087806253

We make guarantee that as soon as you follow the instructions by not getting greedy along the way,you will definitely start smiling three(3)days after you start using my system.

(1) (Reply)

Congratulation Nigeria! You Can Now Connect Your Computer With N500 Only! / The Easiest Way To Fund / Cash Your Online Currencies Here In Nigeria : Revealed / Slicing Machine Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.