Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,224 members, 7,839,186 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram (12147 Views)

Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno / Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State / Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by tomiobj(m): 2:48am On Oct 05, 2014
I smell conspiracy. If the plane was shotdown shouldn't the pilot be dead. People dnt survive plane crashes. But a plan taken down byananti aircraft gun.....has a pilot that survived without major or minor injuries
olapluto:
I just did a google search and saw that BH claims of killing wing commander Chimda Hedima is true. He has been positively identified by friends and family. He has a brother who I believe is a pilot, who just yesterday wrote a blog wishing his brother back home safely.
parryhedima..com
Trained in Bangladesh (http://www.dscsc.mil.bd/index.php/graduate/overseas_member/17/Nigeria/30), USA and many other places.
I think it is a shame that such a fine officer will die and the nation will not mourn. BH seem to have eaten so deep, while our leaders are still covering things up.
These bastards can now bring down a plane! God help us in this country

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 05, 2014
tomiobj:
I smell conspiracy. If the plane was shotdown shouldn't the pilot be dead. People dnt survive plane crashes. But a plan taken down byananti aircraft gun.....has a pilot that survived without major or minor injuries

Ignorance on full display. Typical of jonathanians.

1 Like

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Franchise21(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2014
lusciouslex:
Have you ever bleeped with sm1 you later realized you should'nt have been fucking with? Messing with the wrong guy. Just bring it on!
lolz
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by BlackBaron: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2014
tomiobj:

Gosh!
Ignorance is not an excuse, go read up on ejector seats on jet fighters.

Of course, a helicopter doesn't have one...the blades are right over the pilot's head.
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by tomiobj(m): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2014
BlackBaron:

Gosh!
Ignorance is not an excuse, go read up on ejector seats on jet fighters.

Of course, a helicopter doesn't have one...the blades are right over the pilot's head.

. The model that crashed dosen't have ejector seats. According to google. Nd even though. Urr telln me that the plane dosen't have a rader. And maneuverability. And duh. A radio to scream mayday,mayday
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Shut Up useless TANiod! Go and tell your jonadaftt to act now and stop disturbing patriotic Nigerians with your foolishness all over the threads. Yeye boy!

I heard you guys are looking for someone to succeed shekau? We are waiting to kill the next person too
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by 100Cents: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
atlwireles:

You finally decided to enter my mention, this transgender almajiri. Before we move this crap further, please tell the forum whether you are seeking virgins or you a virgin for your shecow number 3.

Ngene ukwenu has carved a niche for online stu.pid.ity
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by BlackBaron: 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
tomiobj:
. The model that crashed dosen't have ejector seats. According to google. Nd even though. Urr telln me that the plane dosen't have a rader. And maneuverability. And duh. A radio to scream mayday,mayday
Did you consult 'Chinese google'?

And please do learn to read thoroughly too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Govs, Senators, Reps Begin Search For Credible National Chair / You Have Equal Rights In Katsina– Gov. Masari Tells Katsina Christians / Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.