Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

What Was Your First Post,when You Opened A Facebook Account? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your First Post,when You Opened A Facebook Account? (524 Views)

My Uncle Opened A Shop For Me B/c JAMB Transfered Me. What Do I Do? Pls Help Ooo / The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben / Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your First Post,when You Opened A Facebook Account? by Dawinlove(m): 12:20am On Oct 04, 2014
I was really just checking through my facebook account today when i saw post from those just new to fb.At first I was like what sought of status is this,i saw different pics uploaded by those new to FB like,there sitting room chair,black and white tv,the shoes they jes bought and lots more.I then began to laugh when i discovered i also have done things like that but thou mine was jes to upload from monin till nyt,feeling good browsing fb,always waiting for my 10mb etc..
Check out the status i read
1.Am beautiful
2.Am sorry.i want to eat,coming lerra
3.my name is ...my fb name is..,tanks
4. The lord is my Shepherd
5.I am proud to be a virgin
6. I need a girl
7.she broke my heart
I know some of us have various idea of this.Dont spoil the fun,share your experience nd pics lts have fun
Re: What Was Your First Post,when You Opened A Facebook Account? by nifemi25(m): 12:26am On Oct 04, 2014
I just can't remembered my first post. It has been long.
Re: What Was Your First Post,when You Opened A Facebook Account? by Eragablessen(m): 12:28am On Oct 04, 2014
Photos...
Photos...
Photos...

And more photos........
Tenk!!!
Re: What Was Your First Post,when You Opened A Facebook Account? by AfricanApple(f): 1:19am On Oct 04, 2014
what a thread
Re: What Was Your First Post,when You Opened A Facebook Account? by nuelzy: 5:20am On Oct 04, 2014
AfricanApple: what a thread
what a thread indeed....@op my first post was
............... thunder fire ur left nyash
Re: What Was Your First Post,when You Opened A Facebook Account? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2014
Lol my first post is

Space bookedtongue
Re: What Was Your First Post,when You Opened A Facebook Account? by engrsoma(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2014
Space Booked
Re: What Was Your First Post,when You Opened A Facebook Account? by Piloeternity(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2014
I opened mine in 2007 so i can't remember.

(1) (Reply)

NEWS: University Of Ibadan Releases 2nd Batch UTME & / Free Sussex Nigeria Scholarship / KASU Undergraduate Admission List 2014/2015 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.