Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Ileya Celebration:share Where You Going To Spend Your Ileya Festival - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ileya Celebration:share Where You Going To Spend Your Ileya Festival (1195 Views)

How Did You Spend Your Holiday? / Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) / How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ileya Celebration:share Where You Going To Spend Your Ileya Festival by Dawinlove(m): 12:39am On Oct 04, 2014
Am not a muslim thou but,am a fan of good religion.I know lots of muslims.are already preparin for this.Like asking.yourself on where to spend ya day.If truly u confuse you can share your location and we help tell you where you can spend ya day.Happy ileya oo and don't forget my meat you can always ask for my address winkAm not a muslim thou but,am a fan of good religion.I know lots of muslims.are already preparin for this.Like asking.yourself on where to spend ya day.If truly u confuse you can share your location and we help tell you where you can spend ya day.Happy ileya oo and don't forget my meat you can always ask for my address

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard The Latest Gist In Town / Music Services (Book A Professional DJ For Your Events) / GIS And Remote Sensing In Mining And Exploration Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.