Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin (5568 Views)

Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2014
Unibenstudent:
red alert ,,this girl is an alien sent to spy on nigerians
lol am not a spy.
am on a mission here
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2014
Lemon12:
lol am not a spy.
am on a mission here
mission to do what,,to capture my heart and run away with it back,,u r still on a red alert
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2014
hensben:
'ego'..nobody is above mistake mr...use shame modify ur comment as you can see people don dey comment already.
any sane person will know automatically that I hail from benin...u had better put down ur state of origin..or u will be excommunicated from nigeria,lols
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2014
TopsyKrete:

[size=16pt]Beware of MarsBola[/size]
am telling u,,we have to be bewared ..gbagaun though
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Deeman87: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2014
proudly Kaduna (and Abia state) d centre of learning....
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2014
Deeman87:
proudly Kaduna (and Abia state) d centre of learning....
so ur papa na kaduna while ur mama na abia abi?
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Deeman87: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2014
Unibenstudent:
so ur papa na kaduna while ur mama na abia abi?
True talk, e b like say u b prophet oh....
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2014
Unibenstudent:
mission to do what,,to capture my heart and run away with it back,,u r still on a red alert
ur heart ke? keep dreaming
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2014
TopsyKrete:

cool
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2014
Lemon12:
ur heart ke? keep dreaming
hahah,,so what's the mission? #mission impossible
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by aljharem(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2014
Lagos state, isale eko proper
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2014
Deeman87:

True talk, e b like say u b prophet oh....
no I be psychologist,,I understand how people brains work
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by hensben(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2014
Unibenstudent:
any sane person will know automatically that I hail from benin...u had better put down ur state of origin..or u will be excommunicated from nigeria,lols
see this is an informative site, when one is giving form to fill(most especially travelling out of the country), you will see something like state of origin and city/town, will you now fill benin/ishan in the formal space n fill edo in the later? oya answer me...
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2014
hensben:
see this is an informative site, when one is giving form to fill(most especially travelling out of the country), you will see something like state of origin and city/town, will you now fill benin/ishan in the formal space n fill edo in the later? oya answer me...
ok bro na ,benin city as e be say u stubborn like this,,u win
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2014
aljharem:
Lagos state, isale eko proper
I dey lagos now,,lagos is looking bright today

1 Like

Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by gratiaeo(m): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2014
Neni Anambra state
Odawara oji 1 of Ezi-agu
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by phayvoursky(m): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2014
I rep EDO STATE. Esan to the core.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by hensben(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok bro na ,benin city as e be say u stubborn like this,,u win
i am not stubborn, reason why i am telling you is that i have seen many people asking like 'bro make i write benin for here' n when you check, it clearly written state of origin...so you see.
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2014
hensben:
i am not stubborn, reason why i am telling you is that i have seen many people asking like 'bro make i write benin for here' n when you check, it clearly written state of origin...so you see.
ok,,I am from edo state and city,benin city
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2014
gratiaeo:
Neni Anambra state
Odawara oji 1 of Ezi-agu
na wa oh,,so many dignitaries on nairaland,,hrh,,we hail oh
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2014
phayvoursky:
I rep EDO STATE. Esan to the core.
esan kugbe!!!
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2014
Unibenstudent:
take some garri,hopefully it will soak away the high
I don't need garri just gimme something else
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by max20ebi: 11:15am On Oct 04, 2014
Full blooded Ijaw Boy. I represent Bayelsa State
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2014
claireshan:
I don't need garri just gimme something else
like ? Name it?
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Deeman87: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2014
Unibenstudent:
no I be psychologist,,I understand how people brains work
Lol
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Michdear(f): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2014
ONDO city ,the land of the ekinmogun(egin) my home country a place of pride,ONDO state sunshine state.e easy make dem name ur town after a whole state,lol "scotondo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2014
Unibenstudent:
like ? Name it?
pizza, Shawama and vanilla ice cream wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2014
Deeman87:

Lol
na joke I dey oh
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by crazyawesome911(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2014
[size=100pt] Proudly Delta!!!!

I NO FIT SHOUT Ooooo[/size]
gringringrin
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2014
claireshan:
pizza, Shawama and vanilla ice cream wink
wow,,that's splendid ,when are u gonna buy tthem??
Re: Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2014
Unibenstudent:
wow,,that's splendid ,when are u gonna buy tthem??
Lolgrin me or you??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Muslim Children Went To School In Buhari's Time Vs Gej's Time..Photo / Who Are The Likely PDP Presidential Candidates For 2019 / Open Letter Warning To Gov. Fayose And CAN!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.