Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Why Presidency Is Victimizing Me - Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Presidency Is Victimizing Me - Kwankwaso (677 Views)

Why Presidency Is Resolute On Tambuwal's Exit / Election 2015: If Buhari Is Easy To Defeat, Why Presidency Fears / Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Presidency Is Victimizing Me - Kwankwaso by john403: 7:57am On Oct 04, 2014
The face-off between the Presidency and the Kano State government over the installation of the former Central Bank Governor, Alhaji Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as the Emir of Kano is far from over as 50 policemen withdrawn from the Government House in the wake of the crisis, are yet to be returned to the governor.

Kwankwaso was alleged to have favoured Sanusi at the expense of the son of the late Ado Bayero who appeared the people’s choice. The protests in Kano shortly after Sanusi was announced was seen as a pointer to the claim that late emir’s son was preferred by the people.
But Sanusi who had battles with the Presidency over his allegations of missing oil money was installed and the Presidency was said to have frowned at the Kano State Governor. It was at the time that 75 policemen were withdrawn from the state out of which only 25 returned. The governor has said that the action would not help policing the state well in these times of insecurity. In his opinion, withdrawing the policemen amounted to victimisation.
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/271-why-presidency-is-victimizing-me-kwankwaso
Re: Why Presidency Is Victimizing Me - Kwankwaso by john403: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2014
"cry cry baby"
Re: Why Presidency Is Victimizing Me - Kwankwaso by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2014
he has enough hisbah police to Man the state

(1) (Reply)

Over 300 Boko Haram Members Killed By Nigerian Troops / Adamawa Politics: New Governor Sacks State Executive Council / Fg's Ceasefire Agreement With Boko Haram Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.