Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

President Jonathan's Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation (531 Views)

President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message / President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation / President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by john403: 8:03am On Oct 04, 2014
EID-EL-KABIR MESSAGE TO THE NATION FROM GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, GCFR, PRESIDENT, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, OCTOBER, 2014
Dear Compatriots,
I greet and felicitate with all our countrymen and women of the Islamic faith as we celebrate this year’s Eid-El-Kabir.
I also congratulate all believers who have successfully undertaken the Hajj this year as enjoined by Prophet Mohammed (May Peace Be Upon Him).
As they conclude the rites of the Hajj and prepare to return home, let us all join them in offering special prayers for greater security, peace, unity and progress in our dear country as well as for the peaceful and successful conduct of next year’s general elections.
With this week’s issuance of a formal notice of the impending general elections by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), another national campaign season is now truly upon us and I urge all political leaders in the country to place the overriding interest of the well-being and progress of our fatherland above all other considerations in the coming campaigns and elections.
My administration has done its sincere best in the past four years to implement its agenda for national transformation and move our country forward on several fronts.
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/276-president-jonathan-s-eid-el-kabir-message-to-the-nation
Re: President Jonathan's Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by Smaj03(m): 8:28am On Oct 04, 2014
Motigbo,, next..
Re: President Jonathan's Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation by john403: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
Smaj03:
Motigbo,, next..

Oya! Very funny

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Feeds 1000 Muslim / Africa's Richest Presidents 2014 / Former NBA President, Okey Wali Kidnapped In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.