Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima (8893 Views)

Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State / Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer / Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Freest(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
egift:

Did you just wrote this! cry cry cry Mbanu this is wrong in any angle you look at it.

- You imply Jonathan is playing politics with Boko Haram.
- It implies he is forming deaf and dumb to the cries of Nigerians.
- Are you also saying the security report Jonathan receives daily do not include this "rumours".
- You also saying it is not enough for Jonathan to even investigate it?
- And the biggest issue with your comment is that you are hiding the primary obligation of Mr. President as the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the Nation.

That comment is so wrong my brother.
Oga until the security agents do their job and confirm that an allegation is true, the President has no right to prosecute him. And also, i doubt if the circumstances of their meeting was avoidable. Please lets not be quick to draw conclusions from the comfortof our bedrooms...

1 Like

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by egift(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
Oooops:

We have police officers, dss, sss, what is their duty please

Freest:

Oga until the security agents do their job and confirm that an allegation is true, the President has no right to prosecute him. And also, i doubt if the circumstances of their meeting was avoidable. Please lets not be quick to draw conclusions from the comfortof our bedrooms...

Who is the police boss? Who do SSS and SSS work for and take orders from? You guys are taking sycophancy to another level.

Jonathan is the head of all security agencies in Nigeria. That is why you see him wearing uniforms of the highest ranking posts of any Security agency. His title is - Commander In Chief.

He has the authority to order the investigation, arrest and prosecution of anyone found guilty suspected of sponsoring BH. But instead he is dinning with they, while some sycophants are here holding brief for him.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by persius555(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
we should be demanding that DHQ provide us with the name of the missing pilots like it is done in open societies, there isnt any need going all secretive.The last time i checked, pilots in the NAF also bear a name.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
Freest:

They actually prefer believing in the said boko haram that in our NA.. Once those NH says something, the next thing is to see Nigerians analyzing and condemning the Government/NA

Ogbeni, why are do you bother, believe in whatever you want. At least it won't change the reality of things whatever anyone believes.
Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by tomiobj(m): 2:43am On Oct 05, 2014
Since boko haram shot down the plane. Isn't the pilot meant to havebeen blown to pieces.
Freest:
Reading through many post and comment about the Nigerian pilot beheaded by the so-called bokoharam, blames on the NA and all that. I wanna ask, doesn't the pilot Chimda Hedima have a wife, children, father or mother, sisters and brothers, inlaws, friends, girlfriend or coworkers Ain't we supposed to be hearing news or information about the aggrieved family? Ain't they supposed to identify him since the video is obvious and even speak to newsmen/government about it Practically i haven't heard anything from the family so far in Nigeria, atleast they should be in a better position to tell us if he was really in the NA or a pilot or there about but no one is forth coming. Isn't this suspicious Isn't it questionable
Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by nickxtra(m): 4:55am On Oct 05, 2014
egift:

The summary is that for weeks now Nigerian military are missing one of their jets used in the fight against BH. Days ago Boko Leader surfaced with a video claiming he shot down the plane including wreckage. The Army spokes man say it is a lie. Boko Haram in the same video showed and beheaded a man, now identified as Chimda Hedima (Shecow claims he is one of the 2 pilots - the other apparently died in the crash). But the Army has come out to say that the beheading was "superimposed" and that he is not the pilot. In fact that Boko did not shoot any jet - the Alpha Jet – NAF 466 is just missing for weeks now.

For, me I just hope someone will put a bullet on Shecow and get it over with and that Jonathan should stop protecting known Boko Sponsors fueling his re-election campaign.
So, where is the jet?

1 Like

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by egift(m): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2014
nickxtra:
So, where is the jet?

I don't know. But these are what we are told:

- According to the NA: The jet is still missing. Including the 2 Pilots.
- For BH: The jet was was shot down. One Pilot died in the crash. While the gallant soldier that survived was killed in the video.

You decide. May God help Nigeria.
Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by nairalife2013(m): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2014
egift:
In the Armed Forces, things work a bit differently. It is still a military matter for now. Maybe with time all the facts will be out. But I really don't know why the Army are denying knowing the guy. - Or are they suspecting foul-play?
don't work up yur self no more over dat video. Dat fellow in d pix wasn't d pilot. D na won't be so blunt and insensitive to d nation, d family of d pilot and his colleagues as to blatantly deny him in d face of such a tragedy.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Saggy01(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2014
I know the family of the late pilot personally and thair names but i would not want to mention them because of i fear for there safety.when i saw his picture on the net i needed nobody to tell me that was WG CDR Hedima.The military should stop telling us lies such things happen in war they should always tell us the truth no matter how painful it is at least we know the truth they should stop denying there own.may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.I know he use to fly the F 7 plane the Nigerian air force bought from China and he had a crash in Kaduna in may 2012 during the NAF expo but he survived an he flew another plane the next day.He is a HERO indeed.I call on the DHQ for denying him they should apologise to his family and friends and also name the Nigerian air for base Kaduna after him he is a true HERO.WG CDR CHIMDA HEDIMA AIR FORCE BASE KADUNA.Rest on sir we will surely miss you.

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by egift(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2014
Saggy01:
I know the family of the late pilot personally and thair names but i would not want to mention them because of i fear for there safety.when i saw his picture on the net i needed nobody to tell me that was WG CDR Hedima.The military should stop telling us lies such things happen in war they should always tell us the truth no matter how painful it is at least we know the truth they should stop denying there own.may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.I know he use to fly the F 7 plane the Nigerian air force bought from China and he had a crash in Kaduna in may 2012 during the NAF expo but he survived an he flew another plane the next day.He is a HERO indeed.I call on the DHQ for denying him they should apologise to his family and friends and also name the Nigerian air for base Kaduna after him he is a true HERO.WG CDR CHIMDA HEDIMA AIR FORCE BASE KADUNA.Rest on sir we will surely miss you.

Very sad.
Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Freest(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2014
egift:

I don't know. But these are what we are told:

- According to the NA: The jet is still missing. Including the 2 Pilots.
- For BH: The jet was was shot down. One Pilot died in the crash. While the gallant soldier that survived was killed in the video.

You decide. May God help Nigeria.
Decide what Believe lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Falling Naira Is A Blessing / Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan / Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.