Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,112 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

I K What Do You Say How Can We See - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I K What Do You Say How Can We See (414 Views)

Know Your Genotype Before You Say Yes To That Handsome Guy Or To That Beautiful / Important Questions To Consider Before You Say I DO / Doctors,what Do You Say To This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I K What Do You Say How Can We See by adafrillssad: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
I K what do you say how can we see DC mutilate that supports us in its caving that health gull site going back to the call up trying to lose weight if we know I read that having to eat everything or now gmax playing before we at ad too you know just not surpass then we need torefinance a up I sorry will take a everything on my plight in order to have to say what we've done and what you'll find when you're really frightening all seeing things from a different perspective that its often quite think office at up what you hell to be church and start in the template there will be space to say or what is this new belief and so what we doing is way eliminating all over the place that do not serve up okay so we don't want that one anymore don’t want that one we want the ones that support us and we want.

(1) (Reply)

USA's First Index Ebola Case Dies / Bed Bug Fumigation And Pest Control Services -chogon Facilities Services / Easy Way For Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.