Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus (2549 Views)

BATTLE OF MUZANGA 2 / Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
Nairaland rap battle section presents Battle of Muzanga ::::

Geoxpress vs Elymaxiiimus

Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

-24 lines

- Deadline is 7pm (Nigerian time) on Sat 4th Oct 2014.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no-show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments.

- Voting is open to regular members only.

Best of luck!!!

Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
****maxiimus****
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
Geoxpress. I see you viewing.. Are you ready?
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
*He's name's geoffery AKONye

*a member of tha phoenix.....

*graph is a greek word meaning "describe"

Diss @ geoxpress

testing

word!

goe is a f@g . . . Commando rider/
it ain't no cypher/ when nigs take rounds on him . . .
. . . like rapbattle rivals/
Cos we see niggas go rough on xpress . . . . . like danfo drivers/

I stab his thighs with a tumbler/ for flirting with guys, which ain't proper/
last time . . . the f@g gave a smile to a cobbla/
look, if you see a Gee eye geo . . .
............It's not the rise of a cobra/

how he gon laugh me?/
he can't use my pers to show he's crafty/
if he goes greek . . . It's to classes/
cos it's a subject . . . when you see geo graph e/ with flows badly/

i attack n blow him with strafe/ or hang the foe with thick scaffs/
cos the flow he spit's trash/
Ah 'ont need to see a long neck . . .
........... to know this G raff/

he's weak! He wish he's got the strength/ to finish me off with pen/
but real sickness got him tensed/
the match . . . with his recent opponent/ buttressed . . .
Geo's been battling "illness" since . . . .

. . . . God knows when/

when i throw punch with full/ force . . . The blow floors the bull/ . . . . . But
he lacks the thinking to drop me, fool/
no principle, his flow's horrible/
so i'mma bash his head on rocks . . . .
.............. Just to make this geo logical/

i have the tactic/ to beat n slap the f.aggit/
if he rants, i'll jab the wack with/ fists, till his life is at risk/
so if hin dad n aunties/ sey geo dey sick . . . No be mathematics/

he'll stop ranting he's d0pe/ n start parking his load/ from hipHOP, when i come spanking the toad/
but, if he thinks he cool nd smart with the flow/
i'mma splash hot bitumen on xpress . . . Like i'm tarring a road/

he claims he's fly, that he's phoenix/
so he could flap with the wings/ to tresspass his limits/
but if he lands on my rope . . . Nd dances with it/
with it, i'll hang the ni.twit/

geo is dumb like flash is/ i leave him with burns n rashes/
when i come with oil n matches/ till he's gone n vanished/
nd if i blew myelf to dust n splashes/
he still wouldnt be reborn from ma ashes/ ....... The bum's asthmatic/

he's a flop contester/ he should stop to pester/
cos when he crossed the elder/ he couldnt duck to shelter/
as krone beat xpress thoroughly . . .. .
. ........... Like chibok protesters/

someone tell this hommie, flee n run/ cos when my loaded fist is swung/
he drops chronically with one/ hit . . . But If he feel's he's strong/
i beat him!!! till he hides behind my bars . . . . Sobbing with a song/
"i'm locked up don't let me out" ...........
............... Geoffery is akon/

****maxiimus****

word!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by Geoxpress(m): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
1. Check his profile, he said "my life is a novel"

2. "To carry someone for head" is to hate. He hates Iam.

And........I haven't been battling Illness. It was the judging that delayed. Tnks

...........Before anything, knw I'm not patient pls/and I've slain plenties/so u could still run. .but if u waste a minute....I won't hesitate to kill this 'ely. . .man' cus I hate 'ancient niggs!!'

.........Nobody loves max/and that's a strong fact/he also got no lovers/all he does is 'carry Iam for head' day nd night. .more than the rates of steady 'hawkers'!!/

...........I've got no conscience. .plus/i'm gon' break his bones to tha extent his families won't be able 2 collect corps/then after that I'd kill 'maxi. . .mum' lik coming with my strongest force!/

...........Once my sword is out, the dude dies/i'd scatter his skulls. .batter the bros. .cus I'm the rude type/and since he's claiming 'Boss' I'd aim for his sight. . .shoot, and kill the 'Bulls eye!!' (bos)

...........Max shoulda practiced/befoe facing a dude as me/and yl I scatter skulls......in erri of his battles, dude tends 2 'die pass' its obvious the 15 year old boy still use napkins!!/

.........I heard he flawed, nd got glory/that he batterd peeps coastly/1st I was like wow. . .but I wondered how........then I checked ur prof' nd it says "my life is a novel" so its clear, those are just stories!/

..........Dude can never best my level/i'd be the leader, when I behead you!/and u aint fit 2 be 'paired' with me, cus fyh has already molested you!!/

...........No need 2 beat him lik I'm batista/or eat him lika canibal/cus I'mma just call 1 of my Zoo keepers/and have 'lymax' taking 2 the Zoo. . Cus he really is an 'animal'!/(limax)

.........Y'all would see hw I kill the bro. .hommie/and like fish bones, dude would go bonning!/but I'd shove a knife in him, and like 'clichè tales' Elymax would be 'old story!!/

...........Him saying he would beat me, caused a riot/but even if he's 'stearing at me' badly, dude can't 'drive on!'/but wen I 'drive this plane verse' I'd have him 'crashed' lik some reckless pilots!!/

Note:- there are other wordplays in the verse.....I only highlighted those two. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Geoxpress:
1. Check his profile, he said "my life is a novel"

2. "To carry someone for head" is to hate. He hates Iam.

And........I haven't been battling Illness. It was the judging that delayed. Tnks

...........Before anything, knw I'm not patient pls/and I've slain plenties/so u could still run. .but if u waste a minute....I won't hesitate to kill this 'ely. . .man' cus I hate 'ancient niggs!!'

.........Nobody loves max/and that's a strong fact/he also got no lovers/all he does is 'carry Iam for head' day nd night. .more than the rates of steady 'hawkers'!!/

...........I've got no conscience. .plus/i'm gon' break his bones to tha extent his families won't be able 2 collect corps/then after that I'd kill 'maxi. . .mum' lik coming with my strongest force!/

...........Once my sword is out, the dude dies/i'd scatter his skulls. .batter the bros. .cus I'm the rude type/and since he's claiming 'Boss' I'd aim for his sight. . .shoot, and kill the 'Bulls eye!!' (bos)

...........Max shoulda practiced/befoe facing a dude as me/and yl I scatter skulls......in erri of his battles, dude tends 2 'die pass' its obvious the 15 year old boy still use napkins!!/

.........I heard he flawed, nd got glory/that he batterd peeps coastly/1st I was like wow. . .but I wondered how........then I checked ur prof' nd it says "my life is a novel" so its clear, those are just stories!/

..........Dude can never best my level/i'd be the leader, when I behead you!/and u aint fit 2 be 'paired' with me, cus fyh has already molested you!!/

...........No need 2 beat him lik I'm batista/or eat him lika canibal/cus I'mma just call 1 of my Zoo keepers/and have 'lymax' taking 2 the Zoo. . Cus he really is an 'animal'!/(limax)

.........Y'all would see hw I kill the bro. .hommie/and like fish bones, dude would go bonning!/but I'd shove a knife in him, and like 'clichè tales' Elymax would be 'old story!!/

...........Him saying he would beat me, caused a riot/but even if he's 'stearing at me' badly, dude can't 'drive on!'/but wen I 'drive this plane verse' I'd have him 'crashed' lik some reckless pilots!!/

Note:- there are other wordplays in the verse.....I only highlighted those two. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
open for votes...
Tag:
Coogar
Guykhena
Limerick
Ibime
Yeyenatu
Giyaz
Elvisonjack2
gottoboy
Warriblood
Jigsawkiller
Wrongturn
Ckushy
emaprince
ojoawo
thunderstorm
Testerfuze
mikuz
geoxpress
Heywhizzy
illness
captainflash
YoungDaNaval
kr0ne
gottoboy
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by GIYAZZ(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
Lagunna, tag me with Giyazz, not Giyaz. Thanks.

MVGT: Elymaxiimus
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by kr0ne(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
Opener- - Tie (Elymax could have taken this but that concept has been played before in another way)

Rhymes- - Elymax (overall his rhymes were better)

Similes/ Metaphor - - Tie
Punchlines - - Elymax (he was just a little bit better in this criterion)

Personals - - Geo (I must confess, Geo took this part. The carry Iam for head alone is hilarious and remarkable) grin

Flow- - - Tie

Wordplay - - Elymax (it's Geo's Limax and maximum against Elymax's giraffe, geography and geodesic....the GI Joe and diaper are
forced)

Closer- - Nil (I expected direct shots like the openers)

Mvgt - Elymax!
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by Geoxpress(m): 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kr0ne maybe u didn't notice..but. There's 'cliche' early man.......and other wordplays.
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Geoxpress:
Kr0ne maybe u didn't notice..but. There's 'cliche' early man.......and other wordplays.
smh... I also got complaints. But i reserved them till after voting's concluded. You should do same, pls.............
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by Geoxpress(m): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

smh... I also got complaints. But i reserved them till after voting's concluded. You should do same, pls.............
Ok
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by Ksslib(m): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
Opener----- Tie. Max's was better but the idea is similar to others Geo has been hit with in prior battles.

Rhymes----- ely

Simile/ metaphor----- tie

Punchlines---- Ely

Personals------ Geo gat this. That carry for head ish was very creative

Flow---- tie

Word play---- Ely. Both playes eachs names but his, I liked more.

Closer---- tie

Mvgt----- Ely
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by Geoxpress(m): 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hmm..........he's won then. Lagunna
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by GIYAZZ(m): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:46am On Oct 05, 2014
Are we done here?..... Lagunna.
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Are we done here?..... Lagunna.

Maxi u up for a spar with me?
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2014
Illness:
Maxi u up for a spar with me?
no!
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2014
Yeah, I think we are done here..Body bag thingz grin

ELYMAXiimus Wins
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by gottoboy(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2014
Ely won this Bout
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by JigsawKillah(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2014
Lagunna
Its JigsawKillah not killer
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2014
JigsawKillah:
Lagunna
Its JigsawKillah not killer

Oga carpenter I don hear.. How u dey?
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by Geoxpress(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lagunna:
Yeah, I think we are done here..Body bag thingz grin

ELYMAXiimus Wins
Lmao!

Max.......we can rematch later.
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

no!
Why?
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
Illness:
Why?
cambridge question
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

cambridge question
Nevermind I understand! You scared
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Illness:
Nevermind I understand! You scared
aiit.
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by Ibime(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
Max wins though the Ely man pun from Geo was nice.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by XPECIAL007: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ibime:
Max wins though the Ely man pun from Geo was nice.
......yO sire Ibime waddup...? .....lets kick 30-LINES wat do u say.?
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by captainflash(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
elymax . . .u'r m@d for including my nick in ur drop,. . here's my vote. . opener-geo
flow--elywack
personal-tie
rhyme-gen
aoc--elywack,vgt-elywack. .

tfu if u ever put my nick am0ng ur lines again. .f@g
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by captainflash(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
elymax . . .u'r m@d for including my nick in ur drop,. . here's my vote. . opener-geo
punch-geo
personal-tie
rhyme-gen
aoc--elywack,vgt-elywack. .

tfu if u ever put my nick am0ng ur lines again. .f@g
Re: Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lol.. Sorry bro. I was only being creative. Nothing personal.
Am i forgiven? Captainflash

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Need For Judges........ / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++ / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.