Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Happy Birthday M.i Abaga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday M.i Abaga (873 Views)

MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation / M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. / Genevieve Nnaji And M I Abaga At Old Age ,see Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday M.i Abaga by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
Award winning rapper and Choc City artiste, Jude ‘M.I’ Abaga is a year older today. The rapper who was born on October 4, 1981 in Jos, is 33 years old today.

MI rose to prominence in 2006 when his debut single ‘Crowd mentality’ became popular in his hometown, Jos.

Signed to Chocolate City music label, the young man has so far released three albums, with his fourth album titled Chairman expected to drop before the end of the month.

Re: Happy Birthday M.i Abaga by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
Happy Birthday to my mentor, - Jude Lemfani AbagaAfrica Rapper Number 1, Mr Incredible M.I #‎KingJames‬ #‎Chairman‬

(1) (Reply)

Starboy Wizzy Arrested For Smoking In Nairobi / Photos/video: Girl Wine Her Waist Seriously In Church / Tonto Dikeh Secretly Dating D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.