Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

BREAKING NEWS, Aderiye Murderer Arrested In Ado Ekiti. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS, Aderiye Murderer Arrested In Ado Ekiti. (5724 Views)

Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In / Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS, Aderiye Murderer Arrested In Ado Ekiti. by Soulcaine(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
taiyebugatti:
Breaking News... One Sola aka SOLAR suspected to be the murderer of Ekiti PDP chieftain Omolafe Aderiye has just been arrested along Ikere road tonite alongside YEMI ADARAMODU Fayemi's COS and DEJI ADESOKAN aka JARU another APC loyalist while trying to escape from state .. They are currently being detained at police force Hq ado Ekiti as we speak - Lere Olayinka

Guy ur post ehhhnn. Solar, jaru ?

Is Fifty-cent and Ashanti still @ large ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS, Aderiye Murderer Arrested In Ado Ekiti. by gebest: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
Bloody liar.
Re: BREAKING NEWS, Aderiye Murderer Arrested In Ado Ekiti. by disloman(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
Never knew some were this stu....pid.No source n mumus r rejoicing.Calling Da grin n Tupac to sing 4. Them.
Re: BREAKING NEWS, Aderiye Murderer Arrested In Ado Ekiti. by taiyebugatti: 12:24am On Oct 05, 2014
whizpet:
Where is the source? You think we are so stupid to believe this.. Your stupidity is of the highest order! if you wanna get fame by posting u had better write on corruption in Nigeria. #mugun#

At least you should have waited to get a feedback on the source before ranting. OMUGO OMO ALE.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS, Aderiye Murderer Arrested In Ado Ekiti. by daveP(m): 12:31am On Oct 05, 2014
All i know is that security personnel on power bikes now move to and fro, buzzing the atmosphere with noise from their bikes.
Re: BREAKING NEWS, Aderiye Murderer Arrested In Ado Ekiti. by seankay(m): 1:01am On Oct 05, 2014
The arrest of the Killers won't bring him back to life..Now he's not gon share in the national cake
Re: BREAKING NEWS, Aderiye Murderer Arrested In Ado Ekiti. by echobee(f): 5:22am On Oct 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin. Am enjoying d e-war. But ops, u no get sense at all. angry. Ave u ever seen a book without reference? Where did u get d news from? sad oponu ode
Re: BREAKING NEWS, Aderiye Murderer Arrested In Ado Ekiti. by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 05, 2014
echobee:
grin grin grin grin. Am enjoying d e-war. But ops, u no get sense at all. angry. Ave u ever seen a book without reference? Where did u get d news from? sad oponu ode

3days dry fast for this comment!
Re: BREAKING NEWS, Aderiye Murderer Arrested In Ado Ekiti. by ShehuAba(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2014
taiyebugatti:
Breaking News... One Sola aka SOLAR suspected to be the murderer of Ekiti PDP chieftain Omolafe Aderiye has just been arrested along Ikere road tonite alongside YEMI ADARAMODU Fayemi's COS and DEJI ADESOKAN aka JARU another APC loyalist while trying to escape from state .. They are currently being detained at police force Hq ado Ekiti as we speak - Lere Olayinka

This "Lere Olayinka" is Fayose's errand boy. He campaigned for him vigorously in the last election. So I don't expect him to say anything good about fayemi and the APC.

Unless, and until this news is proven beyond reasonable doubt. I have my reservations.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS, Aderiye Murderer Arrested In Ado Ekiti. by arowolobioyinbo: 2:50am On Oct 14, 2014
Adaramodu who could hardly feed himself and family prior to 2010 now can afford to relocate most of his children abroad. He has houses and businesses everywhere, his old house in Challenge, Ibadan (which he built with stolen money when he was LGA chairman) has now been renovated to high taste with Ekiti money. The almighty God will expose them all.

Adaramodu and members of his family oppressed freely in Ilawe. They broke many homes by having affairs with even married women using our money. I am sure many of the Adaramodus such as Ayo, Femi, Rotimi, Dele, Tope, Biodun, Yemi, Bukky etc will be jobless after Fayemi's tenure.

I am currently collating addresses & other details of Adaramodu and families ' investments , businesses and buildings which they used our money for. Ekiti Ronu!
Re: BREAKING NEWS, Aderiye Murderer Arrested In Ado Ekiti. by worldtrush: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2014
Lere olayinka has always been a flip flop character,he was formerly an anti-Fayose journalist,I helped him distribute his local publications in those days at UNAD. He later worked with segun Oni as a junior assistant on media with Moses Jolayemi,now newswatch editor in chief his boss. After Segun Oni was chased out via court verdict,he jumped sheep to Adeyeye's camp with the hope that Adeyey will clinch th PDP ticket but unfortunately,it was given to Fayose so he had no option especially when Adeye had reconcile with Fayose,so h went back to his vomit. How then can this type of character give out credible news,its clear that the news is fake in all entirety.
Re: BREAKING NEWS, Aderiye Murderer Arrested In Ado Ekiti. by fes2ga: 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
It pains me to hear pple call the military rule years of misrule,the infrastructure that we civilians are enjoying and busy selling today to themselves were built by the so-called misruled military regime...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS, Aderiye Murderer Arrested In Ado Ekiti. by arowolobioyinbo: 3:40am On Nov 18, 2014
Please I need update on this arrest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation / Buhari's Response To Dele Momodu: My Thoughts... / The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.