Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

I Want To Buy A Pet - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Want To Buy A Pet (763 Views)

I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Pet by Keketu(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
please i want to buy a pigeon as a pet, must be a talkung one ( i head so specie of them dont talk ) most be nright colour with yellow and red feather .
thanks
Re: I Want To Buy A Pet by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
Keketu:
please i want to buy a pigeon as a pet, must be a talkung one ( i head so specie of them dont talk ) most be nright colour with yellow and red feather .
thanks

You mean a parrot? Pigeons talk only in movies. Parrots do talk, however, but it's not a conversation kind of talking- they only use a few words that they hear daily in the household.

Example, One day I watched one of the court shows on tv, right? One neighbour was suing another neighbour for "pain & suffering" over a parrot. Neighbour1 went for a 6 week vacation & left her parrot with neighbour2 to care for. When neighbour1 returned, she came back to a name calling parrot! The parrot was throwing around the "B" word like nobody's business, which embarrassed its owner to no end...especially when guests were around.

Plus parrots are noisy. Try Zebra Finches, they make less noise + are cute.
Re: I Want To Buy A Pet by Henrypraise: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
A pidgeon, a zebra finch n a bat ar closely related, just dat a a bat has d abilities of a primate. I suggest u go for a bat (preferably a vampire bat).

How many wud u want? U can contact me n I don't mind supplyin u bat(s) even to quantity of a thousand. Don't worry I will giv u for free just mail me u addy.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female Pitbull For Sale #90k / ...help.... / Today Is World Elephants Day: Interesting Facts About Elephants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.