Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

How I Make Money Online (A True Experience) *tell Your Story Too** - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Make Money Online (A True Experience) *tell Your Story Too** (1590 Views)

Making Money Online A Reality For Me In 2012 / Online A.T.M Payment / I Show You How I Make $1,000 Per Day With Facebook Viral Script On My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make Money Online (A True Experience) *tell Your Story Too** by Dongibzy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
In this article I want to share with you 3 working ways I make money online they include:

1. Freelancing
What is freelancing, freelancing is simply offering services to people who need them. As a freelancer, you are entitled to earn comfortably depending on what you do, how good you are at it and how well you are able to target your audience.

To become a freelancer you can make money when someone orders your service some service you can offer include:
• Graphic design
• Writing
• Web design
• Programming
• Consultation
• Trainings
• Prayers
Etc

It all depends on what you can do. Anyway I have made $600 as a freelancer on fiverr and currently I have about $100 in my account. Some people would say so small, but the truth is, I do not spend even 10 minutes delivering my service.

2. Affiliate Marketing
This is the oldest way of making money online. I make money online as an affiliate marketer too. When you talk of affiliate marketing there are 2 sites I use to make money online
• Amazon
• Clickbank
I will not make false claims like some people do, but these two sites have fetched me nothing less than $1000. To be honest with you, Amazon made me around $167 last month, as for click bank I have made well over $1000 from it.

3. Selling Online
The is the most common way to make money, sell a service or a product. I currently sell ebooks on Amazon kindle and I intend selling on some other platform too.

When selling online, you can choose to sell a physical product too, but I am talking out of experience so I can’t tell you anything about that.
These are the 3 ways I earn online; I am trying a new trick and so far, it has been successful but I am yet to receive the cash, until I get the cash, then I can share the trick with you.

Please drop your comment below. What is your experience?

1 Like

Re: How I Make Money Online (A True Experience) *tell Your Story Too** by sseunth(m): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
can u gv mre info on clickbank?
Re: How I Make Money Online (A True Experience) *tell Your Story Too** by Kalet5: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Can I send you a mail
Re: How I Make Money Online (A True Experience) *tell Your Story Too** by Vicben(m): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2014
I hear bloggers these days say they're making money from importing goods from China and other countries, do you know how it works?
Re: How I Make Money Online (A True Experience) *tell Your Story Too** by Kalet5: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
Vicben:
I hear bloggers these days say they're making money from importing goods from China and other countries, do you know how it works?
send me a mail
Re: How I Make Money Online (A True Experience) *tell Your Story Too** by zeroshadow: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
1) Clickbank does not accept Nigerians except u register using a foreign country.

2) Amazon requires tax info before withdrawal is allowed.

3) There are already highly skilled Freelancers with good rep.. That would be preferable to a newbie.

4) Selling online with amazon... See point 2 above.

The truth is no one will spoon feed u on how to earn. What works for mr.A might not work for another.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Money Online (A True Experience) *tell Your Story Too** by Derb007: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
zeroshadow:
1) Clickbank does not accept Nigerians except u register using a foreign country.

3) There are already highly skilled Freelancers with good rep.. That would be preferable to a newbie.

The truth is no one will spoon feed u on how to earn. What works for mr.A might not work for another.
Correct!!!!
Re: How I Make Money Online (A True Experience) *tell Your Story Too** by zeroshadow: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kalet5
Re: How I Make Money Online (A True Experience) *tell Your Story Too** by Kalet5: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
zeroshadow:
Kalet5
what
Re: How I Make Money Online (A True Experience) *tell Your Story Too** by zeroshadow: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kalet5:
what

U know na
Re: How I Make Money Online (A True Experience) *tell Your Story Too** by Dongibzy(m): 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
zeroshadow:
zeroshadow:

The Truth is i once believed that clickbank does not accept nigerians but the fact is Clickbank accept Nigerians but does not support Nigeria. So if you want to operate clickbank here in nigeria all you need is a payoneer account to accept payment here in nigeria. and a us address. You can get one using shippyme.com or onlinegateway. i use shippyme.

As for amazon, you can also use payoneer, and not just that they can mail you your check to your location here in nigeria. if they are asking you for tax information then it means you answered that you are a us citizen. If you answered you are from nigeria, they won't ask you for tax.
Re: How I Make Money Online (A True Experience) *tell Your Story Too** by Derb007: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
zeroshadow:

U know na
embarassed undecided
Re: How I Make Money Online (A True Experience) *tell Your Story Too** by zeroshadow: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dongibzy:

The Truth is i once believed that clickbank does not accept nigerians but the fact is Clickbank accept Nigerians but does not support Nigeria. So if you want to operate clickbank here in nigeria all you need is a payoneer account to accept payment here in nigeria. and a us address. You can get one using shippyme.com or onlinegateway. i use shippyme.

As for amazon, you can also use payoneer, and not just that they can mail you your check to your location here in nigeria. if they are asking you for tax information then it means you answered that you are a us citizen. If you answered you are from nigeria, they won't ask you for tax.

Clickbank does not accept Nigerians... Nigeria is not an accepted country on the site. I tried registering some years ago and just 4 days ago I tried again. But still the same thing.

Amazon requires tax info for kdp affiliates(checked last week).. I've not checked amazon affiliates recently but the last time I checked it required tax info.

I've been earning online for the over 5 years don't tell me what I already know unless they've made changes but I don't care cos there are other sites that accept Nigerians without any hassles.
Re: How I Make Money Online (A True Experience) *tell Your Story Too** by zeroshadow: 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
Derb007:

embarassed undecided

Wetin I do you.
Re: How I Make Money Online (A True Experience) *tell Your Story Too** by Dongibzy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
zeroshadow:

Clickbank does not accept Nigerians... Nigeria is not an accepted country on the site. I tried registering some years ago and just 4 days ago I tried again. But still the same thing.
Amazon requires tax info for kdp affiliates(checked last week).. I've not checked amazon affiliates recently but the last time I checked it required tax info.
I've been earning online for the over 5 years don't tell me what I already know unless they've made changes but I don't care cos there are other sites that accept Nigerians without any hassles.

Nigeria is not listed among the sites at the clickbank. I know that. That is why you will register as USA and collect your payments via payoneer and your checks via shippyme. I use payoneer. But i asked shippyme if they can ship checks from clickbank and the answer was yes. But i do not reccomend it; since i haven't tried it.

As for amazon, as an affiliate i was never asked for tax. Amazon only ask for tax if you are in USA.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Take When Creating A Chat App / Non-Hosted US And UK ADSENSE Account For Sale (Both Verified) / Pamhyip Ponzi Script At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.