Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Parable Of The Sower Explained - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Parable Of The Sower Explained (675 Views)

No Christian Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day : Parable Of The 10 Virgins / Jonah & the Great Fish: Real or Allegory / Parable? / Bread To The Eater, Seed To The Sower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Parable Of The Sower Explained by alolatee(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
The parable of the sower-Matthew13 or Luke8vs11-15...Luke8vs12-the wayside heart is not born again or saved;Luke8vs13-the roccky heart are backsliders;Luke8vs14- the Thorny hearts are not perfected by the word;Luke8vs15-the Good soil hearts are genuine believers with fruits......which heart is your heart?
Re: The Parable Of The Sower Explained by PastorKun(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
I believe Jesus explained the parable himself in the scriptures and this is not how he explained it.
Re: The Parable Of The Sower Explained by alolatee(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=PastorKun post=26866518]I believe Jesus explained the parable himself in the scriptures and this is not how he explained it.
You can check yourself in the King James Version, particularly the Old KJV in Luke 8vs 10-15
Re: The Parable Of The Sower Explained by PastorKun(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2014
Ok, reading it again, I see that you are correct (Matthew 13:18-23). A few years ago, a leading Nigerian pastor twisted this parable to mean sowing money into your pastor/G.O's life and getting blessed 100 fold in return angry
Re: The Parable Of The Sower Explained by alolatee(m): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author=PastorKun post=26874970]Ok, reading it again, I see that you are correct (Matthew 13:18-23). A few years ago, a leading Nigerian pastor twisted this parable to mean sowing money into your pastor/G.O's life and getting blessed 100 fold in return angry.
Thanks sir for following my post and correcting yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

bible or koran is not holy? / Court Reinstates Paul Emeka As Assemblies Of God General Superitendent / My Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.