Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Etisalat Retail Advisor - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Retail Advisor (7937 Views)

Etisalat Retail Advisor - Invite For Online Personality Assessment. / Etisalat Retail Advisor / Etisalat Assessment For The Role Of Retail Advisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by fabrizio: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hello house, I was told some centers will be having their CBT test today. Can we have an updates on how the question looks like. Any updates on the subject matter

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by olempe(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
dybaba:

I received d mail from etisalat this morning. I am on my way to the venue now. Oshodi, Lagos center are writing today.
Sorry I sent it late, how was it and what's the questions like?
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by dybaba(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
olempe:
Sorry I sent it late, how was it and what's the questions like?

It was ok

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by olempe(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
dybaba:

It was ok
I guess the test code is SME irespective of the change of location.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by jonatahunegbu: 6:39am On Oct 11, 2014
pls what does this job entail and how much can they pay
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by dybaba(m): 7:16am On Oct 11, 2014
olempe:
I guess the test code is SME irespective of the change of location.
Yes
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by UcLloyd: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2014
Pls what type of test for those that have written? Cuz I learnt is not gmat. Someone said last year's was customer care questions
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by vick49: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2014
I wrote yesterday.... it's mostly customer care questions. also try to knw more things about etisalat network, they will ask some questions from that area. All d best fellas

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by fabrizio: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
It seems the test type differs across location. Only 15people got an invite from my location but d test was in divided in 8 diferent section mathematic, logical reasoning,english language,accounting,customer care,qualitative and a bit of product and services offer by etisalat company in Nigeria.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by fabrizio: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
Can anybody tell me the criteria they used in sending the personality test. The personality test mesg was sent to few people. I help my friend to apply but when I got a msg to take d personality test,he never believe I help him to apply bcuz he never get d personality test link.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by olempe(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
fabrizio:
Can anybody tell me the criteria they used in sending the personality test. The personality test mesg was sent to few people. I help my friend to apply but when I got a msg to take d personality test,he never believe I help him to apply bcuz he never get d personality test link.
are u saying ur friend never did the personality test?
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by fabrizio: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yes. I help him to apply but he didn't get the msg for personality test. What could be the reason?
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by olempe(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
fabrizio:
Yes. I help him to apply but he didn't get the msg for personality test. What could be the reason?

Hmm... Can't say bro.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by nettpatrick(m): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
i did the so called test in lagos - oshodi.
however, since then, had not heard anything from them. dont know if am still on track.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by nettpatrick(m): 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
nettpatrick:
i did the so called test in lagos - oshodi.
however, since then, had not heard anything from them. dont know if am still on track.

Thank God, just got an invite from them now:

Dear Candidate,

Congratulations on your success at the Personality and CBT assessments for Retail Advisor position.

The assessment centre/interview shall be holding next week or the week after and you shall soon receive mail invite communicating interview date and venue.

Below is the interview format:

Ø  Group Discussion
Ø  Structured Interview.

Please find attached the job description for your further preparation.

Regards,

However, would want to know who and who is with me on this. Hence, to also know what to expect. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by nettpatrick(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2014
fabrizio:
It seems the test type differs across location. Only 15people got an invite from my location but d test was in divided in 8 diferent section mathematic, logical reasoning,english language,accounting,customer care,qualitative and a bit of product and services offer by etisalat company in Nigeria.
. @fabrizio, where was your centre? However, have u got a congratulations mail from them? Please, I need quick respond. Nobody, is responding, cos I believed am not alone on this. Thanks.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by nettpatrick(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
This is serious!, why are you guys silent about this?
just got an invite(below), asking to acknowledge.
pls want to know, those with me on this.

Dear candidate,
As part of our recruitment process, you are hereby invited to participate in an assessment test/interview which is scheduled to hold on Friday December 5, 2014 at Eden Crest Hotel, 4 Atrim Lane, G.R.A, behind Etisalat Regional Office; 39 Abakaliki Road, Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria from 9:30am.

This is structured as detailed below:

Group Discussion
Structured Interviews

Attached is the job description for your further review and preparation.

Please confirm attendance by acknowledging receipt of this mail and attaching an updated copy of your resume to your response mail.

You may contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by chidamysy: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Got the invite also, am in Lagos, and not ready to travel to Enugu
nettpatrick:
This is serious!, why are you guys silent about this?
just got an invite(below), asking to acknowledge.
pls want to know, those with me on this.

Dear candidate,
As part of our recruitment process, you are hereby invited to participate in an assessment test/interview which is scheduled to hold on Friday December 5, 2014 at Eden Crest Hotel, 4 Atrim Lane, G.R.A, behind Etisalat Regional Office; 39 Abakaliki Road, Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria from 9:30am.

This is structured as detailed below:

Group Discussion
Structured Interviews

Attached is the job description for your further review and preparation.

Please confirm attendance by acknowledging receipt of this mail and attaching an updated copy of your resume to your response mail.

You may contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by zinosleek(m): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
got the invite too, it doesnt mean the job is at enugu
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by nettpatrick(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
@zino, yeah I understand. Cos I actually chose Warri, though, presently @ Lagos.
Zino, kindly contact me on nettpatrick@gmail.com let's discuss.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by cigie(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Why is everybody being invited to Enugu

Someone who's done this before should please give us an insight on what the topic of discussion would be during the AC...

Cc: Royalty1

nettpatrick, you have mail.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by nettpatrick(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2014
Chidamysy: Got the invite also, am in Lagos, and not ready to travel to Enugu

as in regards your above statement, are you saying the location is far compare to where you are or no longer interested.

please contact me via nettpatrick@gmail.com
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by nettpatrick(m): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
Any helping info? Cos, I don't seems to understand this embedded assessment with the interview again o.
Please, will welcome those that had passed via this before.
Thanks.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by orbis(m): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2014
Got a successful mail but no interview mail yet. Is there a problem somewhere
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by nettpatrick(m): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2014
@Orbis, i think you need to be hopeful, as they will still get back to u.
wishing you success in your endeavour.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by orbis(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2014
nettpatrick:
@Orbis, i think you need to be hopeful, as they will still get back to u.
wishing you success in your endeavour.

Thanks man
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by wizebabe(f): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
@nettpatrick, have you gotten a mail from them since the interview? Rily want to know whaz up. Till now d've not sent us a mail of the outcome of the interview.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by chidamysy: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
wizebabe:
@nettpatrick, have you gotten a mail from them since the interview? Rily want to know whaz up. Till now d've not sent us a mail of the outcome of the interview.
when was your Interview and Location. I did mine in PH on the 10th of Dec and no info yet, but I know it's gonna be soon, coz I asked and was told early Jan
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by nettpatrick(m): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
@ wizebabe, I did mine Dec 5th, I still haven't heard from them but believing God it will happen soon. Just be patient.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by nettpatrick(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2015
@ wizebabe, yeah I got the below from them;

Dear.....
Please refer to your interviews with EMERGING MARKET TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES (ETISALAT NIGERIA) as Retail Advisor (Warri). As part of the recruitment process, you are urgently required to scan and send evidence of your last/current salary details i.e. recent three months pay slips and current letter of appointment/salary review.
Also required are copies of the below:
·         B. Sc/HND/MBA/M.SC certificate
·         NYSC certificate
·         SSCE/WASC/NECO certificate
·         Birth certificate
·         Marriage certificate (if applicable)
·         Child/Children’s Birth Certificates (if applicable)
·         All other training and professional certificates.
Also attached is your letter for pre-employment medical examination.

Please find below the names and addresses of the hospitals you are required to undergo the pre-employment medical examination:

Name of Hospital: Avon Medical Services, City Hall, 3rd Floor, West Wing, Catholic Street, Lagos. (Weekdays)

Name of Hospital: Avon Medical Services, 8, Adedamola Ojomo close, off Bode Thomas, Surulere, Lagos. (Weekends)

·         You are expected to observe a fast from the hours of 7pm today until you complete the medical tests tomorrow morning, e.g. it is imperative you stay off food, drinks and water from 7pm today evening until you conclude the medicals tomorrow morning.

·          The medicals are only done in the morning, so endeavor to be there as from 8:30am and go with 2 passport photographs.

The result will be sent to us later (1 week) then we shall contact you for further discussion.

Please send me an email after you have attended your medicals.

Thank you.

However, I have done the medicals like requested (last 2 weeks). Hence, believing that something good will come from this.
Wishing us all an Etisalat successful journey.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by teekem(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
nettpatrick:
@ wizebabe, yeah I got the below from them;

Dear.....
Please refer to your interviews with EMERGING MARKET TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES (ETISALAT NIGERIA) as Retail Advisor (Warri). As part of the recruitment process, you are urgently required to scan and send evidence of your last/current salary details i.e. recent three months pay slips and current letter of appointment/salary review.
Also required are copies of the below:
·         B. Sc/HND/MBA/M.SC certificate
·         NYSC certificate
·         SSCE/WASC/NECO certificate
·         Birth certificate
·         Marriage certificate (if applicable)
·         Child/Children’s Birth Certificates (if applicable)
·         All other training and professional certificates.
Also attached is your letter for pre-employment medical examination.

Please find below the names and addresses of the hospitals you are required to undergo the pre-employment medical examination:

Name of Hospital: Avon Medical Services, City Hall, 3rd Floor, West Wing, Catholic Street, Lagos. (Weekdays)

Name of Hospital: Avon Medical Services, 8, Adedamola Ojomo close, off Bode Thomas, Surulere, Lagos. (Weekends)

·         You are expected to observe a fast from the hours of 7pm today until you complete the medical tests tomorrow morning, e.g. it is imperative you stay off food, drinks and water from 7pm today evening until you conclude the medicals tomorrow morning.

·          The medicals are only done in the morning, so endeavor to be there as from 8:30am and go with 2 passport photographs.

The result will be sent to us later (1 week) then we shall contact you for further discussion.

Please send me an email after you have attended your medicals.

Thank you.

However, I have done the medicals like requested (last 2 weeks). Hence, believing that something good will come from this.
Wishing us all an Etisalat successful journey.

Pls how did u apply ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nafdac Lists(lagos/abuja) / Personality Test/interview At Chicken Republic -what Should I Expect? / EDSG SUBEB TEST.. Whos With Me Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.