Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

I Bought A Range Rover For My Girlfriend (pictures) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Bought A Range Rover For My Girlfriend (pictures) (1814 Views)

When You Pack Your Toyota Yaris Next To A Range Rover Sport. / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! / My Girlfriend Refused An Iphone 6 As Gift (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought A Range Rover For My Girlfriend (pictures) by Keketu(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
why on earth are girls like this ?? if she no the stress i went through before i purchase this ride she will think before treating me like this..

she as been pastering me that i should buy her a car since last year december , i told her im trying to buy her a very ok car so she should wait so i can save enough money to buy a good ride for her.

so since december i have been saving 3/4 of my salary so i ll buy her a ride and she ll know im responsible .. so by july i finally save enough so i order a car (range rover angry !! ) and to my suprise when i show her the suprise package ( car ) she started coursing me and calling me names and chase me away from her family house' i said "why ??

this morning she call me and broke up . why are ladies so ungrateful ?? undecided ...

picture of the car below

Re: I Bought A Range Rover For My Girlfriend (pictures) by Truth24(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
Yea such a nice ride....
D Americans would gladly receive dis

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Range Rover For My Girlfriend (pictures) by kenex4ever(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
Comedian, lolz
Re: I Bought A Range Rover For My Girlfriend (pictures) by kristen12(f): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
Keketu are you high on dry goat shiit. Don't you get tired of creating mumu topics. Troll no fit you abeg......
Re: I Bought A Range Rover For My Girlfriend (pictures) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2014
Ehmnnnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Range Rover For My Girlfriend (pictures) by Keketu(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
kristen12:
Keketu are you high on dry goat shiit. Don't you get tired of creating mumu topics. Troll no fit you abeg.
why so wicked?? are you one of those advice my girfriend to curse ?? undecided
Re: I Bought A Range Rover For My Girlfriend (pictures) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
Dude, wat do u know abt cars? That car is a CLASSIC and I know pple dat ll feel eternally grateful to u if u get them that
Re: I Bought A Range Rover For My Girlfriend (pictures) by holyboss: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
U must b dating a 9ja bae undecided

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Range Rover For My Girlfriend (pictures) by Millate01: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2014

(1) (Reply)

The Teacher In The Tight Skirt In A Class Responds / What Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School? / Photo A Word For This Old Woman.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.