Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Drop Your Twitter Username + What You Tweet About To Get Followers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Your Twitter Username + What You Tweet About To Get Followers (937 Views)

How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account. / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Twitter Username + What You Tweet About To Get Followers by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hello Nairaland tweeters.

Well, i'm using this space to get those interested.

You can drop your twitter username to get followers + your tweet niche to attract certain type of followers.

mine's www.twitter.com/jhuniyour

I tweet on daily news and words of wisdom.

Thanks
Re: Drop Your Twitter Username + What You Tweet About To Get Followers by kekakuz(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
@22kels
always retweeting funny stuffs,facts,intels and yab celebrities.
Re: Drop Your Twitter Username + What You Tweet About To Get Followers by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
www.twitter.com/Khaynet
business account
Re: Drop Your Twitter Username + What You Tweet About To Get Followers by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
Jhuniyour:

You can drop your twitter username to get followers + your tweet niche to attract certain type of followers.

Thanks
kekakuz:
@22kels
I don follow una o make u sama me follow back.
Re: Drop Your Twitter Username + What You Tweet About To Get Followers by maekhel(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
www.twitter.com/tutorialslodge - learn web design and development
Re: Drop Your Twitter Username + What You Tweet About To Get Followers by NaijaPoint: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
@NaijaPoint
www.twitter.com/NaijaPoint

As the name implies, keeping you on point
Re: Drop Your Twitter Username + What You Tweet About To Get Followers by frfrank(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
@ozione5
Re: Drop Your Twitter Username + What You Tweet About To Get Followers by madmadu(m): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
@madu_321
Re: Drop Your Twitter Username + What You Tweet About To Get Followers by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
frfrank:
@ozione5
NaijaPoint:
@NaijaPoint

madmadu:
@madu_321
Wu una don follow?
Follow some1 den come back to nairaland and quote the person telling im or er of your follow den you get a follow back but if d individual doesn't follow back then unfollow

SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!
Re: Drop Your Twitter Username + What You Tweet About To Get Followers by frfrank(m): 12:37am On Oct 05, 2014
Khaynet:

Wu una don follow?
Follow some1 den come back to nairaland and quote the person telling im or er of your follow den you get a follow back but if d individual doesn't follow back then unfollow
SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!
Jhuniyour:

Thanks
NaijaPoint:
@NaijaPoint
maekhel:
www.twitter.com/tutorialslodge - learn web design and development
Khaynet:

I don follow una o make u sama me follow back.
kekakuz:
@22kels
. Followed you guys kindly do the needfull
Re: Drop Your Twitter Username + What You Tweet About To Get Followers by maekhel(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2014
I don follow una ooo, make una follow back
www.twitter.com/tutorialslodge
Re: Drop Your Twitter Username + What You Tweet About To Get Followers by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
av followed everyone that ff me within the past 24hrs.

(1) (Reply)

Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Is A Big Time Scammer 2015 / Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) / [leaked] Facebook Wealth Formula,500$ Daily Without Having Website Or A Product:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.