Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

What Was Your Reason For Choosing Your Course Of Study In The University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Reason For Choosing Your Course Of Study In The University (3746 Views)

JAMB 2016/2017 Change Of Course Begins: Read This Before Changing Your Course / Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study / How To Be The Best In Your Course Of Study In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Reason For Choosing Your Course Of Study In The University by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
preciousjoz1:
oya just say it;you are addicted *dont shout o just whisper it into my ears* for the 3 months I know u were viewing as a guest.oya say the truth.
I pray...
Re: What Was Your Reason For Choosing Your Course Of Study In The University by spanzed(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
The school gave me the course to study...still hoping and praying I get my choice course..
Re: What Was Your Reason For Choosing Your Course Of Study In The University by Manweysabi(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yomieluv:
I read economics,because I like it,and its versatility in the labour market.
Re: What Was Your Reason For Choosing Your Course Of Study In The University by Ghost01(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
Didn't choose the course I read, it, through the school, chose me.
Re: What Was Your Reason For Choosing Your Course Of Study In The University by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 06, 2014
I love reading alot,infact reading is my hobby!And besides that,i despise cheating and injustice,i hate them!!!

And did i mentioned that i love ''trouble'',legal and reasonable trouble not illegal one oo..

Law is my passion,Law is my life,Law is my way,Law is my dream.#TeamLLB
But if i had not been studying law,i know i will be studying PHILOSPHY!I love that course daku

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reason For Choosing Your Course Of Study In The University by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
XavierG:

Lol, am here!
Love to study medicine, applied for dentistry cause I know most people are into med surg, got admission.

Can't wait to start, as days go by am loving the challenge already.

Saving lives and making money as well.
lol at the bolded...na for NL you go hear guys saying "I didn't choose it for money o,I did it for passion" like my bro will say: medicine have principles and as long as you can follow them and be good at what you do, u ve no problem.irrespective of what y u chose it just make sure u follow the principles plus making small bread self no be sin.
Re: What Was Your Reason For Choosing Your Course Of Study In The University by GboyegaD(m): 3:47am On Oct 10, 2014
I just knew I never liked the sciences despite shortlisted for Science Class. I initially wanted to study Law but due to my innocent nature as a young lad, I changed it. At SSS 1, I decided I was going to study Accounting however, when I got to SSS3, I settled for Economics because I loved Mathematics a lot. I eventually majored Statistics and Economics and I am loving my continuous study of Economics.
Re: What Was Your Reason For Choosing Your Course Of Study In The University by ayozainy(f): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
Taylor184:
I love reading alot,infact reading is my hobby!And besides that,i despise cheating and injustice,i hate them!!!

And did i mentioned that i love ''trouble'',legal and reasonable trouble not illegal one oo..

Law is my passion,Law is my life,Law is my way,Law is my dream.#TeamLLB
But if i had not been studying law,i know i will be studying PHILOSPHY!I love that course daku
Xame here, infact i kinda was d reason y xo many pple failed WAEC in my skul because as d Senior Prefect i neva supported cheating, i detest it. I had 2 tell d Principal, got a lot of haters, teachers nd classmates alike, buh i really dnt care. I hate injustice, love justice, love govt. nd literature (had A1 in my WAEC). I wanna live in a world where justice is always served, where d law favours both d rich and d poor. Nt a world where a rich man steals billions of naira nd walks freely while a poor man steals a thousand naira nd is sent to yrs improsonment. Wanna change my world. Am a Unilag Law fresher.
Re: What Was Your Reason For Choosing Your Course Of Study In The University by Karleb(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Spiff20:
I choosed chemistry because of it's vast employment opportunities and i derive joy reading Ababio, i love chemistry with passion.

Wao! so I've a brother in the building.

Me too have always loooove chemistry, as in the subject just wanna make you know more about it's self, though in my case 'industrial chemistry' is the course but I'm currently with biochemistry and I hope to change it when we resume.

...and that New School Chemistry book always add petrol to my fire love for chemistry.

#teamchemist cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Abuja (uniabuja) Law Students Came 2nd In The World / These Are The 17 Funniest Animal Photos Of 2018: Nationalgeographic / University Of Abuja Admission List Is Out.2009/2010.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.