Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Closed Box Truck Needed For Factory Work. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Closed Box Truck Needed For Factory Work. (1243 Views)

30 Tons Truck Needed For A Period Of One Year / Cement Haulage - Truck Needed / Tinted Permit For Factory Fitted Tinted Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed Box Truck Needed For Factory Work. by ThaiAlNigeria(m): 2:14am On Oct 05, 2014
Greetings Nairalanders,

We're a registered reputed International Haulage company working directly for the a public listed factory.

We're on a lookout for Closed Box trucks 10 tons, 20 tons, 30 tons. You'll be registered under us and work directly for the factory.

This offer entails

- Immediate work with a public listed factory.
- You'll be in charge of your own drivers and timely delivery of goods.
- You as the truck owner and manager will be directly responsible for the management and repairs of your trucks.
- You will be responsible for your own fuel money.
- You will have direct connection with the factories and understand how the factory system works.
- We'll take 10% of your total revenue. All other revenue generated will be paid to you.
- Revenue generated depends upon where your trucks will go. Calabar, Aba, Ibadan, Ewekoro etc.
- The more trips you manage to make in a month, the more revenue you generate.
- opportunity to create connections for the budding haulage entrepreneur who wants to understand how the haulage business works.
- You will get paid as soon as the factory pays.
- Contract duration - 2 year, renewable.

If you own a closed box truck and you are interested in working directly for the factory, kindly contact our manager Mr Matthew on the phone number -- 08023820299 or you can send an email to info@thai-alpha.com for more information. Please note that trucks will be inspected before and must pass our standards.

My regards,

ThaiAlNigeria
Re: Closed Box Truck Needed For Factory Work. by undeniableGrace(m): 3:17am On Oct 05, 2014
the limit here is that my truck has an open top which we cover with tarpulain. Is there an opportunity for such a truck?
Re: Closed Box Truck Needed For Factory Work. by ThaiAlNigeria(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
undeniableGrace:
the limit here is that my truck has an open top which we cover with tarpulain. Is there an opportunity for such a truck?

Hi,

If there is opportunity for water to get inside, then it wont work.

But thanks for your interest.

My kindest regards,

ThaiAlNigeria
Re: Closed Box Truck Needed For Factory Work. by undeniableGrace(m): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
ThaiAlNigeria:

Hi,

If there is opportunity for water to get inside, then it wont work.

But thanks for your interest.

My kindest regards,

ThaiAlNigeria

Thanks for the reply. Its waterproof because of it's tarpuline cover. If it's okay, I would welcome an appointment so we can talk further.

K.R
Re: Closed Box Truck Needed For Factory Work. by amtheone(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
ThaiAlNigeria:
Greetings Nairalanders,

We're a registered reputed International Haulage company working directly for the a public listed factory.

We're on a lookout for Closed Box trucks 10 tons, 20 tons, 30 tons. You'll be registered under us and work directly for the factory.

This offer entails

- Immediate work with a public listed factory.
- You'll be in charge of your own drivers and timely delivery of goods.
- You as the truck owner and manager will be directly responsible for the management and repairs of your trucks.
- You will be responsible for your own fuel money.
- You will have direct connection with the factories and understand how the factory system works.
- We'll take 10% of your total revenue. All other revenue generated will be paid to you.
- Revenue generated depends upon where your trucks will go. Calabar, Aba, Ibadan, Ewekoro etc.
- The more trips you manage to make in a month, the more revenue you generate.
- opportunity to create connections for the budding haulage entrepreneur who wants to understand how the haulage business works.
- You will get paid as soon as the factory pays.
- Contract duration - 2 year, renewable.

If you own a closed box truck and you are interested in working directly for the factory, kindly contact our manager Mr Matthew on the phone number -- 08023820299 or you can send an email to info@thai-alpha.com for more information. Please note that trucks will be inspected before and must pass our standards.

My regards,

ThaiAlNigeria

You are a sincere individual. I wish you all the best.
Re: Closed Box Truck Needed For Factory Work. by ThaiAlNigeria(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2014
undeniableGrace:

Thanks for the reply. Its waterproof because of it's tarpuline cover. If it's okay, I would welcome an appointment so we can talk further.

K.R

Okay. Sure. Please talk to our Manager Mr Matthew.

His phone number is 08023820299

If you have anymore questions or concerns please let me know.

my kindest regards,

ThaiAlNigeria
Re: Closed Box Truck Needed For Factory Work. by ASL33: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
i have a ford transit van, can it be good for the job?
Re: Closed Box Truck Needed For Factory Work. by Toosure70: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
what of ford transist?

(1) (Reply)

Cool Business For You To Invest In / Petroleum Or Water Tanker Transport Builders / Herbalife, A Pyramid Scheme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.