Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Issuses Of Unknown Voices And Someones Living Room That Apears At All Time. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Issuses Of Unknown Voices And Someones Living Room That Apears At All Time. (680 Views)

See The Hotel Room That Costs N9.9 Million Per Night (see Photo) / See The Hotel Room That Costs N9.9 Million Per Night(photo) / Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issuses Of Unknown Voices And Someones Living Room That Apears At All Time. by timbolo: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2008
hello

can any one pls give me the explanation to wht is going on in our country nigeria. it about the voices people hear every time and the eye that tends to apears or show someones living room. somtimes its like a reality show. pls can any one give me explanations about it. Also is it real and wht are your opinoins.
Re: Issuses Of Unknown Voices And Someones Living Room That Apears At All Time. by Raymond88(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2008
cool
Re: Issuses Of Unknown Voices And Someones Living Room That Apears At All Time. by sima(f): 4:18am On Nov 09, 2008
cool cool
Re: Issuses Of Unknown Voices And Someones Living Room That Apears At All Time. by iice(f): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2008
Can this occurring appearance of rooms show me buried treasure?

(1) (Reply)

My Physic Is Now A Nightmare: Hi, Nls. Can U Guys Help Me Analyse And Recommend Nice Suggestions To / Ppmc Office Gutted By Fire. / East Travel To Anywhere In Europe,uk,asia,usa: We Can Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.