Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! (1360 Views)

Tpia@ Is The Best Nairalander Of The Year / NMAT Award: The Most Detribalised Nairalander Of The Year 2013 - Emzybrown / Nairalander Of The Year Award 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by Holywizard: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2014
What is wrong with her? I dont know why a being will enjoy posting & creating unreasonable threads just to be noticed.
If u are to doubt me, please check all her threads & confirm 4 urself. ANDYBLAZE is a motherfucking attention seeker!
Seun pls ban her because she is making ur forum look so childish

1 Like

Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 05, 2014
Holywizard:
What is wrong with her? I dont know why a being will enjoy posting & creating unreasonable threads just to be noticed.
If u are to doubt me, please check all her threads & confirm 4 urself. ANDYBLAZE is a motherfucking attention seeker!
you are a sadist

1 Like

Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by lonngmann(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2014
well, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion
Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2014
Na she abi na he?. Sigh maybe na transgendered sef
Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 05, 2014
The OP is a wicked person who will love the idea of silencing an individual,,nobody should take it easy on the OP,,and I pray he learn his lessons#freedom of speech forever
Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by djeezy(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2014
Andyblaze is a he. Seun enjoys his company grin

1 Like

Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2014
Holywizard why the thing dey pepper u for body na ? Andyblaze don't mind the dude jhor..be urself and know that you have the freedom to do whatever u like.
Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by Genes1s: 8:17am On Oct 05, 2014
This is one of his thread. Check it out and I promise u will have a second thought about him.. www.nairaland.com/1929436/adam-song-nairalander-play-download#26794697
Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 05, 2014
Genes1s:
This is one of his thread. Check it out and I promise u will have a second thought about him.. www.nairaland.com/1929436/adam-song-nairalander-play-download#26794697
Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by luvlyoracle(m): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2014
cool

Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by Kenzico(m): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2014
Holywizard:
Dude! Why u wana spoil dis guy or gal's name in nairaland? Na u and am enter nairaland at d same tym? U are obviously a loser cos u cnt b lyk him
Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by Holywizard: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
Na she abi na he?. Sigh maybe na transgendered sef
does dat warrant him/her to be dat foolish?
Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by Holywizard: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2014
Kenzico:

Dude! Why u wana spoil dis guy or gal's name in nairaland? Na u and am enter nairaland at d same tym? U are obviously cos u cnt b lyk him
go get a life.
Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by Holywizard: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2014
Arva:
Holywizard why the thing dey pepper u for body na ? Andyblaze don't mind the dude jhor..be urself and know that you have the freedom to do whatever u like.
am allergic to stupidity
Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by MizMyColi(f): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2014
OP, you must be Andyblaze himself herself. cheesy grin grin
tongue
Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:
OP, you must be Andyblaze himself herself. cheesy grin grin
tongue
Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by Kenzico(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2014
Holywizard:
go get a life.
Dumb ar.se nigger! I wonda wat u will achieve at d end of dis. Nairaland is a platform to xpress urself freely and nt for haters lyk u. Or mayb u didn read d rules well
Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by iamdotune(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2014
Genes1s:
lmao checking his threads omo its hilarious "picture of 18+" and d guy go carry what he is saying exactly thinking its an explicit picture lol grin
Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2014
Holywizard:
am allergic to stupidity
Who are u referring to ? Me or andyblaze,
Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by Andyblaze: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Unibenstudent:
The OP is a wicked person who will love the idea of silencing an individual,,nobody should take it easy on the OP,,and I pray he learn his lessons#freedom of speech forever

grin grin People carry my matter for high court, Say my indomie i don dey package am with Titus

1 Like

Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by egopersonified(f): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Andy abeg open counter thread for this matter.
Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by Holywizard: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
Arva:

Who are u referring to ? Me or andyblaze,
Andyblaze of cos
Re: Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! by gabazin080(m): 6:19am On Jul 21, 2015
Holywizard:

You are just an hater. I. went through your topics and you are not different from andyblaze but you can't be popular here like the guy.
(I want to end de relationship officially because inside of me it is over.
Am confused because I dont want it to be like 'because another guy bought her a new phone wic led me broke up with her') . you are hating because you are a broke azz niggur and a well to do bought phone for the girl you can't take care of.

(1) (Reply)

The Single Act That Killed And Buried Mikel Obi ’s Career / The Side Effects Of Sex Vibrator As A Woman / Training On Nylon Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.