Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Sent By GOD (OCHENDO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sent By GOD (OCHENDO) (1265 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics / Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze / Read The Viral Email Allegedly Sent By Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau To ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sent By GOD (OCHENDO) by abacrested(f): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2014
Leadership crisis in Nigeria and the future looks bleak. It took me 30mins from Owerri to osisioma and 4 hrs to enter Aba. Satan will get an award from nigeria so far he's in PDP. Tired!

4 Likes

Re: Sent By GOD (OCHENDO) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2014
Anytime I pass through that road and see that signboard, I always get irritated
Re: Sent By GOD (OCHENDO) by eyeview: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Let the truth be told;anybody that is praising TA Orji is doing so for strictly selfish reasons.
Every average Abian will tell you that the guy has done nothing for that state.
Re: Sent By GOD (OCHENDO) by LasGidiOwner: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
Where is B2mario? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sent By GOD (OCHENDO) by Kayceo2010: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
I don't think it's a party thing. Come to Enugu and see wonders and it's the same PDP. I tell you I can now travel to my village without any gallop and all on tarred roads. It depends on the person there not party and it depends on you people to act. Enugu former governor Chimaroke looted Enugu like madt which caused many problems for Enugu people and also He was the man who endorsed Chime which according to the media then that Chimaroke intended to continue the looting through him but that didn't happen. As Chime turned his back on him same thing that happened between OBJ and GEJ. Sullivan now came and turned Enugu into a haven. Ugwuanyi have been endorsed and we will continue to pray that he does more than Chime. And I tells you, with this impeachment of a thing, if he tries any nonsense, Enugu east and west might join hands to impeach him. No time for nonsense. And the new governor will also be from their side... The Development go continue..

2 Likes

Re: Sent By GOD (OCHENDO) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ochendo is sent to punish Abia state
Re: Sent By GOD (OCHENDO) by egift(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
What did Abians did to God that he is punishing them this bad?

1. It was Orji Kalu and his Queen Mother that first pocketed Abia State.
2. Then T. A. Orji redefining and Personifying Mediocrity.
3. Now we are looking at Ihejirika who is running away from the Law, now about to buy himself an 8 years immunity at Abia Government House.

Abia State need to ask God for mercy and forgiveness - this is not ordinary.
Re: Sent By GOD (OCHENDO) by jbaby265(f): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
i dnt even know what to say...anger will not let me talk

but i pray abia shuld get a leader..and i mean a leader
Re: Sent By GOD (OCHENDO) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
egift:

3. Now we are looking at Ihejirika who is running away from the Law, now about to buy himself an 8 years immunity at Abia Government House.

if they tell them to vote for APC, they'll shout yoruba party. I believe APC will. Do it's best to impress if abians vote them in.

1 Like

Re: Sent By GOD (OCHENDO) by eyeview: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
egift:

They have asked God for forgiveness,He has heard them and has sent a certain humble and hardworking philantropist to salvage the situation. His name is Uche Sampson Ogah. The people will do well to follow him.

2 Likes

Re: Sent By GOD (OCHENDO) by asha80(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Segeggs:
if they tell them to vote for APC, they'll shout yoruba party. I believe APC will. Do it's best to impress if abians vote them in.
who are the contestants on the platform of apc?
Re: Sent By GOD (OCHENDO) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ochendo is a d1ck
Re: Sent By GOD (OCHENDO) by abacrested(f): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
egift:

The blood of innocent people wasted by OUK in the name of bakassi jungle justice will hunt the state forever. OUK is Devil's son
Re: Sent By GOD (OCHENDO) by juman(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kai!

Bad governance.
Re: Sent By GOD (OCHENDO) by MARKone(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Aba

Re: Sent By GOD (OCHENDO) by gerald09(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2014
I really don't know why una dey disturb una self wif Abia State. Lemme tell you the problems wif Abians they don't want to be saved. Y? Cos complaining about suffering is 1 thing our leaders have giving to us in gold plated. Y do u fink it takes 1 man to make over 2million people suffer? If u ask an abia person they say he has juju and no 1 can touch him. I wonder hw dat possible since he still uses security. TA Orji Carry go, ur people are that stupid, make sure u F*ck them wif a steel d*ck until they have no more dignity so they can enjoy that which they hold precious (Complaining and doin noffin).

(1) (Reply)

Photos From President Jonathan’s Declaration @eagles Square / Nigerians Let Us All Support President Jonathan In His Tranformation Agenda- / APC Flays Fayose Over Arrests Of Students Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.