Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,874 members, 7,851,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Theres Nothing Wrong In Eating Ileya Meat (its Wrong To Put It On Front Page) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Theres Nothing Wrong In Eating Ileya Meat (its Wrong To Put It On Front Page) (884 Views)

Ileya Message Blaster / What Have I Done Wrong To You People? / What Is Wrong In Asking Someone "How Was Your Night?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theres Nothing Wrong In Eating Ileya Meat (its Wrong To Put It On Front Page) by MORNDEW(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2014
-I expect to banned by this-

I opened Nairaland front page and to my surprise i saw a topic that read, '' is it okay for a christian to eat to eat ileya meat''
For God's sake, this country is in a trying times and such topics should not be allowed and even though its allowed, why moving it to front page.

A look at the comments showed the kind of people who pride themselves as christians. Maybe i need to remind many of the morons who commented and even termed the meat as sacrificed to an idol that Fashola is a muslim but the wife is a christian and they live together. When i was in secondary school i use to go with my muslim friends to mosque nd worship, i eat ileya meat like theres no other meat. Are the muslims worshipping idol?

This is wake up call to Seun, whenever i create this type of topic am banned but i will continue to speakout to make this nation a better one. One million users here should be the ones here to advise other rural and ignorant christians to tolerate and relate with muslims as also serving one true God.

That some group of never do wells, create chaos in this country using the name of islam does not mean muslims are bad.

Theres nothing wrong in eating Ileya meat.

MORNDEW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theres Nothing Wrong In Eating Ileya Meat (its Wrong To Put It On Front Page) by Rexphobia(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2014
And what's in your post to deserve a ban?
Re: Theres Nothing Wrong In Eating Ileya Meat (its Wrong To Put It On Front Page) by fr3do(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2014
No one will ban you, stop playing victim.
Nice points laid, next time present them more intelligently.
Re: Theres Nothing Wrong In Eating Ileya Meat (its Wrong To Put It On Front Page) by MORNDEW(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2014
fr3do:
No one will ban you, stop playing victim.
Nice points laid, next time present them more intelligently.
sori i was so emmotional about it nd besides u never can tell i ve been banned for reason that will make u open ur mouth in surprise.
Re: Theres Nothing Wrong In Eating Ileya Meat (its Wrong To Put It On Front Page) by bigtt76(f): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2014
Very true and I support this as always. What we put on the front page negatively impact on the getting tangible business prospects for Nairaland like other bloggers benefit from.

Nairaland as one advert professional desribed it, is just like a junk yard and no business corporate would want to be advertised through such platform no matter its traffic per second.

Mods need to wake up or Seun develop an algorithm to automate the front page postings based on sheer popularity, relevance using key words not capable or inciting religious or tribal bigotry, or fake unverified news or articles.

We also need to stop all those 'click here for more links' its distracting. There should be a script to read off thise links and display a preview of the content to enable users decided whether they want to continue or not. Facebook has such in place.

I could go on and on ....maybe Nairaland should have her own National Conference to iron out all these issues.

Remember, Nairaland is just a mini Nigeria and if we cannot get it right on the cyber representation of the country, then we can't get it right on the physical.
Re: Theres Nothing Wrong In Eating Ileya Meat (its Wrong To Put It On Front Page) by MORNDEW(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2014
Rexphobia:
And what's in your post to deserve a ban?
hmmmm i ve ban before for pointing out that a post does not deserve fp.
Re: Theres Nothing Wrong In Eating Ileya Meat (its Wrong To Put It On Front Page) by MORNDEW(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2014
bigtt76:
Very true and I support this as always. What we put on the front page negatively impact on the getting tangible business prospects for Nairaland like other bloggers benefit from.

Nairaland as one advert professional desribed it, is just like a junk yard and no business corporate would want to be advertised through such platform no matter its traffic per second.

Mods need to wake up or Seun develop an algorithm to automate the front page postings based on sheer popularity, relevance using key words not capable or inciting religious or tribal bigotry, or fake unverified news or articles.

We also need to stop all those 'click here for more links' its distracting. There should be a script to read off thise links and display a preview of the content to enable users decided whether they want to continue or not. Facebook has such in place.

I could go on and on ....maybe Nairaland should have her own National Conference to iron out all these issues.

Remember, Nairaland is just a mini Nigeria and if we cannot get it right on the cyber representation of the country, then we can't get it right on the physical.
thanks alot. You said nothing but the truth, posts make front page becos of popularity nd not cos of it intelectual richness. Thats why u see ppl only come to book space to dem they see no gain from such topics.
If you say Nairaland is a mini Nigeria, then we neeed serious re-orientation and cleansing. Imagine the kind of ppl nd comments that emmanates from politics section. I will not end by saying may God help us becos he will not come down nd do so. We have to take responsibilities to change our Nation.

(1) (Reply)

35-year-old Man Infects 12-year-old Groundnut Hawker With HIV In Bauchi [pics] / The Real And True Face Of The 1983 "War Against Indiscipline", Not Buhari! (pic) / Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.