Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Virtual Tennis - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Virtual Tennis (1121 Views)

For Hire; Standard Table Tennis, Air Hockey Tables, Table Tennis, / Table Tennis, Pool, Ice Hockey,foosball For Sale And Rent Call 07045208062 / Table Tennis And Snooker Court: Who Knows The Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Tennis by tdayof(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2014
Please I downloaded virtual tennis apk and the zip file from androidmob but this what am getting

Re: Virtual Tennis by benaam433: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
You have downloaded the wrong file. I also faced this issue when downloading this game. But finally, I was able to download the Ultimate Tennis Mod APK. By downloading this file you will be able to unlock everything in the game. You will get unlimited Gems and Gold Coins. When I downloaded this file, I was amazed to see that everything in the game was unlocked. The provided mod is the latest version that will work for sure. You will not get any sort of survey or rooting process before download. Hope your problem will be solved.

(1) (Reply)

Injustice Gods Amongs Us / Best Pc Gaming Experience / Superslim 500gb PS3 At Giveaway Price..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.