Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! - Education (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! (281065 Views)

Apply For LASU 2nd Round Post Utme 2014/2015 / Lasu 2nd Choice Candidates. / Delsu 2nd Admission List Is Out.check Ur Status And Join Us Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by UniqueGem(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2015
christkid48:
Admission fee till further notice cuz d student union av protested and it seems dey av agreed to bring it back to #10000 dat is y d portal is close for now but those who av paid #20000 u av giving lasu Sarah of #10000 but those who av not paid jst chill till dey open d portal. and always check d portal every seconds, minutes, hour, day
@emboldened, no dey open mouth talk wetin you no know. Just close your mouth and pretend you know.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by dobiee(f): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2015
at least they should open the portal let's pay our acceptance fee
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by eniolaamoda: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
Its just to pay the acceptance fee and wait for further instructions for now. We' ve not been instructed to fill any other form.
Yes, you have to pay using a mastercard, verve card, etc. As long as the card is enabled for online transaction and is supported on the quickteller platform. If you're using a mastercard, u'll be sent an OTP(One Time Password) on the line you registered with. So keep the phone close.

Boss please I need ur number it very urgent please
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by martins1930: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2015
christkid48:
Admission fee till further notice cuz d student union av protested and it seems dey av agreed to bring it back to #10000 dat is y d portal is close for now but those who av paid #20000 u av giving lasu Sarah of #10000 but those who av not paid jst chill till dey open d portal. and always check d portal every seconds, minutes, hour, day
bros with all sense of respect are u the VC or his son?how u go say dem don do sara??make we dey look lasu sha,me no understand why dem like to prolong tinz,now them go waka isrealites waka
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by UniqueGem(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Boss please I need ur number it very urgent please
Drop urs.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by eniolaamoda: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
Drop urs.

U can Whatsapp me
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by UniqueGem(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
eniolaamoda:

U can Whatsapp me
Okay G.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Ogunwest: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
LASU authorities say it has right to increase fees
November 20, 2015 at 3:12 pm in News FacebookTwitterSMSWhatsApp
Lagos – The authorities of the Lagos State University (LASU) say it has the right to review and increase fees, aside tuition fees which the State government was in charge of.
Mr Akin Lewis, LASU registrar, made this on Friday in Lagos.
LASU authorities had increased the acceptance fee for the newly admitted students from N10, 000 to N20, 000 and indigenous students’ fee from N1, 000 to N5, 000.
However, the University Students Union (LASUSU) had demanded for a ‎reversal of the fees with immediate effect to prevent crisis.
Lewis said that the university had not asked students, expect the new students who had been offered provisional admission, to pay an acceptance fee.
According to Lewis, payment of the acceptance fee had been a norm in the institution and the decision to increase it rests on the university management.
“This is not the first time new students are paying acceptance fee, so, an increment should not be an alarm, the management has the right to review and increase fees.
“This is not an increment in tuition fees, but an increment in acceptance fee and the management has reasons for its decisions,” he said.
‎Meanwhile, a statement by LASUSU, signed by its president, Mr Adeyemi Onikoro, directed the new students to stop the payment “till the issue was addressed”.
The statement said the students’ union was not carried along in the process of the increment.
It said that its potential members should not be subjected to paying a fee without the union’s knowledge.
‎”The recent increment of the new students’ acceptance fee and indigenous verification fee, from N10, 000 and 1,000 respectively to 20,000 and 5,000 came as a shock to LASUSU.
“We state emphatically that the management coming out with this increment at this time is a calculated attempt on the part of the management.
“The idea is to introduce what we tag as a “divide and rule” principle between students and the newly admitted students, which the students’ union firmly and judiciously stands against.
“This is also an attempt to bring back the already solved issue of school fees hike; an increment in the acceptance fee will surely lead to an increase in the school fees of new students, which we reject in its totality, “‎it said.
The union urged the management to revisit and reverse the increment, so as to maintain the relative peace currently enjoyed on the campus.‎
Next Story
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Millex(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ogunwest:
LASU authorities say it has right to increase fees
November 20, 2015 at 3:12 pm in News FacebookTwitterSMSWhatsApp
Lagos – The authorities of the Lagos State University (LASU) say it has the right to review and increase fees, aside tuition fees which the State government was in charge of.
Mr Akin Lewis, LASU registrar, made this on Friday in Lagos.
LASU authorities had increased the acceptance fee for the newly admitted students from N10, 000 to N20, 000 and indigenous students’ fee from N1, 000 to N5, 000.
However, the University Students Union (LASUSU) had demanded for a ‎reversal of the fees with immediate effect to prevent crisis.
Lewis said that the university had not asked students, expect the new students who had been offered provisional admission, to pay an acceptance fee.
According to Lewis, payment of the acceptance fee had been a norm in the institution and the decision to increase it rests on the university management.
“This is not the first time new students are paying acceptance fee, so, an increment should not be an alarm, the management has the right to review and increase fees.
“This is not an increment in tuition fees, but an increment in acceptance fee and the management has reasons for its decisions,” he said.
‎Meanwhile, a statement by LASUSU, signed by its president, Mr Adeyemi Onikoro, directed the new students to stop the payment “till the issue was addressed”.
The statement said the students’ union was not carried along in the process of the increment.
It said that its potential members should not be subjected to paying a fee without the union’s knowledge.
‎”The recent increment of the new students’ acceptance fee and indigenous verification fee, from N10, 000 and 1,000 respectively to 20,000 and 5,000 came as a shock to LASUSU.
“We state emphatically that the management coming out with this increment at this time is a calculated attempt on the part of the management.
“The idea is to introduce what we tag as a “divide and rule” principle between students and the newly admitted students, which the students’ union firmly and judiciously stands against.
“This is also an attempt to bring back the already solved issue of school fees hike; an increment in the acceptance fee will surely lead to an increase in the school fees of new students, which we reject in its totality, “‎it said.
The union urged the management to revisit and reverse the increment, so as to maintain the relative peace currently enjoyed on the campus.‎
Next Story
Omo I tire for SUG oh them too dey Halla, make them do make we resume asap joor, just saying
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by UniqueGem(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Millex:

Omo I tire for SUG oh them too dey Halla, make them do make we resume asap joor, just saying
Those stupid student unions are one of the reason the school is regressing badly. They protest against everything, 20k is fare to me but i guess the problem is how it was introduced without their knowledge, but there are 1 million and 1 better ways to resolve matters.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by aromance(f): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
pls wen is the clearance commencing? Wats d site and procedure. Thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Eleniyan15: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
Those stupid student unions are one of the reason the school is regressing badly. They protest against everything, 20k is fare to me but i guess the problem is how it was introduced without their knowledge, but there are 1 million and 1 better ways to resolve matters.

#AlutaConTinua
why would you say they are behind the p with d sch #regressing

you must be a joker
you think it everyone that can afford it shey

like play like play them go increase sch fee

this same set of people helped ooo...abeg next topic
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by UniqueGem(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Eleniyan15:

#AlutaConTinua
why would you say they are behind the p with d sch #regressing

you must be a joker
you think it everyone that can afford it shey

like play like play them go increase sch fee

this same set of people helped ooo...abeg next topic
I'll make this really brief....
I wouldn't make the mistake of trying to make a tout see things from my perspective. I've kept tabs on you on here for some time now and i know how razz you are. I've always sort the occassion to tell you never to quote me and i think i've found one.
Michael Olaniyan or whatever your name might be. Never you quote me on this platform ever again.
I'm not your mate.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by NeonDee(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Na God we dey look unto o.
Kmist Dee
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by kayouzginger: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
@emboldened, no dey open mouth talk wetin you no know. Just close your mouth and pretend you know.
na person tell u to rush pay 20k only God knows if it's even 25k u pay!! grin
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by UniqueGem(m): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
kayouzginger:
na person tell u to rush pay 20k only God knows if it's even 25k u pay!! grin
Do you think you've made any sense.
Acceptance fee payment was opened for 1 week, i paid 2days after the announcement and you call it rush? You must be entangled in the chain of procrastination.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Bodmer(m): 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abeg i cant log in wit my utme numba any body wit same prob abeg
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by dobiee(f): 12:41am On Nov 21, 2015
Bodmer:
Abeg i cant log in wit my utme numba any body wit same prob abeg
same with everyone
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by davidj20: 12:54am On Nov 21, 2015
Even on their site they've remove the amount...plz they shud look into it oh..may God revive lasu..@unique
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by sunspartech: 5:22am On Nov 21, 2015
Any hope for us dat don't chose dm fr Jamb?
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by razhor35: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2015
not at all. if u hv gained admission in another school yu hv to go thru a long process. first gt a rejection form from d school which d admission officer there will sign. next take to lasu for d registrar dere to sign den u hv to take it to abuja for them to sign it for approval so dt d existing admission will leave jamb portal. if not u will loose d admission. but if u dt hv any kip praying to God
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Eleniyan15: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2015
UniqueGem:
I'll make this really brief....
I wouldn't make the mistake of trying to make a tout see things from my perspective. I've kept tabs on you on here for some time now and i know how razz you are. I've always sort the occassion to tell you never to quote me and i think i've found one.
Michael Olaniyan or whatever your name might be. Never you quote me on this platform ever again.

I said it you are a joker

start from page 1 till this moment
you can count my post
me Micheal
your kidding mayb it wasn't for me, not everyone can afford it brother your pocket it different from my, you don't have to jump into conclusion like that.
me razz and tout
#GodnoGoshameUs
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Olammy76(m): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2015
Eleniyan15:

I said it you are a joker

start from page 1 till this moment
you can count my post
me Micheal
your kidding mayb it wasn't for me, not everyone can afford it brother your pocket it different from my, you don't have to jump into conclusion like that.
me razz and tout
#GodnoGoshameUs
keep it up..i like ur reaction to his comment
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Millex(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2015
See drama that lasu has caused, make dem do release DE list joor, make we know wats up.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by andonajnr(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2015
dear friends, I am having issues paying acceptance fee for LASU, it is asking me about application id and Matric Number, please help me out. Thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Millex(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2015
andonajnr:
dear friends, I am having issues paying acceptance fee for LASU, it is asking me about application id and Matric Number, please help me out. Thanks
Try using your jam reg number, but I heard that the stuff isn't working
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by youngmusty: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
razhor35:
not at all. if u hv gained admission in another school yu hv to go thru a long process. first gt a rejection form from d school which d admission officer there will sign. next take to lasu for d registrar dere to sign den u hv to take it to abuja for them to sign it for approval so dt d existing admission will leave jamb portal. if not u will loose d admission. but if u dt hv any kip praying to God
No you don't need to go to Abuja u can cancle admission from the school site you want to cancle like schools like yabatech now you could cancle from thier site you would pay 3500 for rejection of admission...
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by razhor35: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Aii thanks. i needed that info
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Eleniyan15: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Olammy76:
keep it up..i like ur reaction to his comment

bro nah maturity matter most ooo

have you paid your fee ni abi you re for DE
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by andonajnr(m): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Millex:
Try using your jam reg number, but I heard that the stuff isn't working
thanks brother
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by davidj20: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
D skul portal is bad i dnt knw wat is going on..may God c us 2ru.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by apache1989(m): 4:16am On Nov 22, 2015
Congratulation to all of you that have been admitted into lasu, especially into the Dept of Economics. There is a new What's app group for Lasu Economics 2015/16 set. This will enable us to meet early enough and synergise and work towards being better students of Lasu. Call me on 08060938347 to get added.

Note: for Economics students only!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (129) (Reply)

Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Guide ( Unilag 2016 Jambites). / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua / Nigerian Students In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.