Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Interaction With Demon During Deliverance: How Real Is It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interaction With Demon During Deliverance: How Real Is It? (794 Views)

PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church / Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interaction With Demon During Deliverance: How Real Is It? by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
Like seriously, i get pissed off when i watch televangelist during there so called deliverance session and you will notice this interactive session btw dem and the suppose demon-possessed:

Televangelist: who are u?
Demon-Possessed: I am oririkiki of ogun rivers dat reside in bayelsa.
Televangelist: how many pple av u used?
Demon-possessed: bla bla bla.
Televangelist: why did u possess this person (u are asking a demon?)
And d kind of drama dat ensue can make a good nollywood script. Don't get me wrong i believe in the casting out of demon but not d drama dat follows. because d kinda frenzy dat it has generate has left FEW of us who use our logical reason to see pple in such locations as mainly demon possessed, i mean it seems like everyone is a suspect carryin atleast one knd of demon in such church....

Maybe my knowledge is limited, i am open to observation and probably experience, but it better be a real 'personal' experience cos be ready to accentuate your point.
How real is this thing?

The floor is open..
Re: Interaction With Demon During Deliverance: How Real Is It? by Tundeiab(m): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
My dear. Don't try to use human sense to judge spiritual things. Remember the bible says the things of spirit are foolishness to man.

If you are not ok with it stop watching the channel. Don't be tempted my brother.

Or better pray about it and ask God to reveal it to you. Thanks...
Re: Interaction With Demon During Deliverance: How Real Is It? by OnyeEgo1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tundeiab:
My dear. Don't try to use human sense to judge spiritual things. Remember the bible says the things of spirit are foolishness to man.

If you are not ok with it stop watching the channel. Don't be tempted my brother.

Or better pray about it and ask God to reveal it to you. Thanks...

is that all? There was nowhere in the bible dat drama ensued following deliverance if indeed we are following d bible....
Or point to one deliverance session in d bible dat tuk hours?
Re: Interaction With Demon During Deliverance: How Real Is It? by Boss13: 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
Your pastor has engaged some of his actors to put on a show for you guys. No spiritual being can possess your body. You can only have mental issues and that is it.

1 Like

Re: Interaction With Demon During Deliverance: How Real Is It? by Tundeiab(m): 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

is that all? There was nowhere in the bible dat drama ensued following deliverance if indeed we are following d bible....
Or point to one deliverance session in d bible dat tuk hours?

WHEN JESUS WANTED CASTING DEMONS FROM THE BODY OF THE MADMAN ,JESUS AND THE DEMON HAD A CONVERSATION .

AT THE END THE DEMON BEGGED JESUS TO CAST THEM INTO THE SWINE, REMEMBER?

(1) (Reply)

Mynd44, Do These Words Mean Anything To YOU / “i’m A Divorced And Remarried Mother. Please, Don’t Change Church Practice.” / Pic: Have You Ever Seen The Name Of This Church Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.