Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

T B Joshua And The Bloody Coincince - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T B Joshua And The Bloody Coincince (863 Views)

What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry / TB Joshua and SCOAN: A Biblical View Part 1 / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T B Joshua And The Bloody Coincince by mekaboy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nigerians always say touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm. Now how do we know who is annointed and not by GOD. It was said at some point that TB Joshua raised a dead man in his church and people ran there for miracles from the great man.

Ok, in the bible paul was preaching and a man who was sleeping in the window fell of the window and died. How will this story be told, that a man came to the preaching of a MAN OF GOD and died while preaching was on? Paul had to raise this man from the dead.

Now in TB Joshua's church in Ghana and after service ,people rushed to get hold of the "holy water" which was promised to be given free of charge. This water i understand is normal sold at a price. In the process of getting this free holy water, 4 people died and many injured.

DID HE RAISE THOSE THAT DIED AS PAUL DID?
DID JESUS EVER SELL ANY WATER ?

In Nigeria now, a 2 story building as i understand was being transformed to a 6 story building with a 2 story foundation. I also understand that they did not acquire the required permit to carry out such modification. Over 70people again died in this incidence, which many were south Africans.

IS THIS ISSUE OF DEATH A COINCIDENCE? IS THERE SOMETHING BEHIND IT ? WHY DIDN'T HE OR ANY OF THE PASTORS SEE THIS?
Re: T B Joshua And The Bloody Coincince by bist: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Re: T B Joshua And The Bloody Coincince by Edwinmason(m): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mattew 7 leave judgement for God
Re: T B Joshua And The Bloody Coincince by mekaboy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
Edwinmason:
Mattew 7 leave judgement for God
I think EFCC, the police and judiciary should use the same scripture when people are found guilty of breaking the law.

2 Likes

Re: T B Joshua And The Bloody Coincince by Edwinmason(m): 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
mekaboy:
I think EFCC, the police and judiciary should use the same scripture when people are found guilty of breaking the law.
wat am saying is dat whether fake or real leave the final judgement for God
Re: T B Joshua And The Bloody Coincince by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
undecidedcoincince[b] ?
Re: T B Joshua And The Bloody Coincince by plaetton: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
Edwinmason:
wat am saying is dat whether fake or real leave the final judgement for God

....Until you or your family members become the dead victims of this charlatan's bag of chicanery and levity. Right sir?

If you had lost one or more members of your immediate family to any of these two disasters, would you be saying " leave judgement to god " ?

1 Like

Re: T B Joshua And The Bloody Coincince by Edwinmason(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
plaetton:

....Until you or your family members become the dead victims of this charlatan's bag of chicanery and levity. Right sir?

If you had lost one or more members of your immediate family to any of these two disasters, would you be saying " leave judgement to god " ?
does judging them bring back the dead
Re: T B Joshua And The Bloody Coincince by Chris2chris: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
I tink u sud watch and see wat exactly happened at d building bf d accusation
Re: T B Joshua And The Bloody Coincince by mekaboy(m): 12:07am On Oct 06, 2014
Chris2chris:
I tink u sud watch and see wat exactly happened at d building bf d accusation

Please what exactly happened?

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Do human beings Die OR Its Only the Flesh Dat Dies ?? / Geoffrey Dabibi Numbere: Avatar Of Apostolic Evangelism / Prophecies' By Top Pastors On Presidential Election...revelation From God Or Lip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.