Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,547 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

All Of You Should Come In And Answer This Question - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / All Of You Should Come In And Answer This Question (536 Views)

Tag And Answer / So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello / Guys! What Should Come First After Hitting Money,buying A Car Or Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Of You Should Come In And Answer This Question by Obiomon: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
if your house is burning and you had the opportunity of saving one thing from the burning house which of these will it be? 1. 50Million Pounds Cash Under
The Bed.
2. Your Mum
3. Your 5 Years Old Son
4. Your Certificates
5. Your Wife/Husband
6. Your Bible/Quran
Choose One.
Re: All Of You Should Come In And Answer This Question by immortalcrown(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
I will maximize the opportunity and save all of them.
Re: All Of You Should Come In And Answer This Question by egopersonified(f): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
I refuse to answer this question.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

100 Okirika Bale For Clearance Sales N25k Each / Why Do The Super Falcons Wear Diffrent Jersey From The Super Eagles / Five Tricks To Get Your Job Application Noticed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.