Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Your Dream And The Obstacle You Are Experiencing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Dream And The Obstacle You Are Experiencing (569 Views)

17k Charges Per Withdraw In Canada. Who Is Experiencing This Reckless Upgrade. / How To Live Out Ur Dream And Aspiration / Free Offer: Pursue Your Dream And Study In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Dream And The Obstacle You Are Experiencing by sheddyboy: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yes, we all have dreams and while some are naturally powerful enough to bring their dreams to daylight, others need ideas, encouragement... to get to where they want to be, my instint was to make this thread looks like a filling station where we can get encouraging, motivating inspiring stories of how you(someone) was able to make a difference despite all odds. now it will look like this, you describe your dream and the obstacles you are going through, then those who may have passed through such will give you advice on how they overcame.
Re: Your Dream And The Obstacle You Are Experiencing by sheddyboy: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Let me start with myself, i love to be a pastor, but i realise i am a quiet person, i fear public speaking, i get worried anxious any time i know i would speaking in public, i terribly fear public speaking, yet i love pastoral ministry with passion. what do i do?
Re: Your Dream And The Obstacle You Are Experiencing by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
sheddyboy:
Let me start with myself, i love to be a pastor, but i realise i am a quiet person, i fear public speaking, i get worried anxious any time i know i would speaking in public, i terribly fear public speaking, yet i love pastoral ministry with passion. what do i do?
You should start slow and Join some smaller Organisation which may include advertising agency which will involve convincing people to buy from you !!

Also, you may start by organising tutorial for students or join tutorial center and start coaching students that are lesser than you are .... From their , you will gain public confidence from which you will start building it up to higher level .....

My dream is to become a Global Renowned Accountant, Resource Person and Diplomat and I'm the only obstacle by HIS HOLY GRACE , I'm gonna conquered me and all other impediments !! ....... Better advice is still needed from any available season professional here !!
Re: Your Dream And The Obstacle You Are Experiencing by sheddyboy: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
donroxy:
You should start slow and Join some smaller Organisation which may include advertising agency which will involve convincing people to buy from you !!

Also, you may start by organising tutorial for students or join tutorial center and start coaching students that are lesser than you are .... From their , you will gain public confidence from which you will start building it up to higher level .....

My dream is to become a Global Renowned Accountant, Resource Person and Diplomat and I'm the only obstacle by HIS HOLY GRACE , I'm gonna conquered me and all other impediments !! ....... Better advice is still needed from any available season professional here !!
tanx bros, wishing u d best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arms Insurance Interview / Please Help Me.. Urgent!!!!!! / How To Make Millions From Imported Good Without Involving Ur Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.