Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? (2595 Views)

I'm Too Hot For Any Celebrity Especially Psquare / Take A Picture With Any Celebrity/politician Of Your Choice At Great Offers! / Text Chat With Any Celebrity You Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by itsValo(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
d day I saw wizkid @ surulere, I was like ' this is the small guy called wizkid' buh I felt grt
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by econome(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
About a month ago in my street here in Ogba, a dark skin man said "hello brother!!" from a parked car along Abdulahi str, while my friend and I paused and looked in the vehicle, it was one Abeokuta based funny Nollywood Yoruba artiste Baba Dee.

Can you believe what's looking for?
He said(in Yoruba language): please brothers, how can I get to where they are selling Jedi in this area? I laff... To continued!
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by adonbilivit: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
there was this actor i met back in 2007. i was on a queue in the filling station to buy fuel. the dude showed up and skipped the queue, he went straight to the guy selling. chai! i got angry and told him "Mr actor, are you blind? so you think everyother person here is not in a hurry?" the guy was quick to apologize...he shamefully joined the queue.

celebs no be God!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by Tallesty1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nothing
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by braine(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
I met with some artistes about 3 weeks ago at industry nite, had a conversation with Shaydee and it was all smooth and stuff. Wizkid was sleek tho.
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by Epathra(f): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
seen abt a couple of them. buh really, aw am i supposed to feel?
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by eneojojohnsam(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
Well i hav seen a lot of dem in d church @daystar. nd also @ shows. All u need 2 do z 2 b in lagos nd u wil bump in2 one.
I bumped Goldie few weeks b4 she died @ ajao estate @ kennis music.she came probably 4 a recording very early in d mornin wen i was going 2 buy bred frm mr.biggs. As early as abt 6.30 She wore bomb shot out nd was standing infront on ha car(outside). She was very very tall nd actually golden cos she wasnt fair bt colour of a gold nd had a large maut. Ha legs wer so smooth nd sexy.
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
I feel nothing for those whom I've seen so far , they are just like any dude on the street to me cuz those I've seen usually hide their eyes behind dark shades with Up-shoulder ..... !!
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
adonbilivit:
there was this actor i met back in 2007. i was on a queue in the filling station to buy fuel. the dude showed up and skipped the queue, he went straight to the guy selling. chai! i got angry and told him "Mr actor, are you blind? so you think everyother person here is not in a hurry?" the guy was quick to apologize...he shamefully joined the queue.

celebs no be God!
bros I troway salute!! I need ppl like you to give me guts
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
eneojojohnsam:
Well i hav seen a lot of dem in d church @daystar. nd also @ shows. All u need 2 do z 2 b in lagos nd u wil bump in2 one.
I bumped Goldie few weeks b4 she died @ ajao estate @ kennis music.she came probably 4 a recording very early in d mornin wen i was going 2 buy bred frm mr.biggs. As early as abt 6.30 She wore bomb shot out nd was standing infront on ha car(outside). She was very very tall nd actually golden cos she wasnt fair bt colour of a gold nd had a large maut. Ha legs wer so smooth nd sexy.
lol
bomb shot indeed.
Is she boko haram ?
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by naijaboiy: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Haven't met any yet sad
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
itsValo:
d day I saw wizkid @ surulere, I was like ' this is the small guy called wizkid' buh I felt grt
dat guy small no b small tin
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by tosyne2much(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
I was fortunate to meet just 2 celebrities, Ekiti state Governor(Fayose) and Rivers state Governor (Rotimi Amechi).. See people hailing here and there.. Inwardly, I was like God abeg answer ur boy too oooo

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by Larrey(f): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ve seen so many celebs but I dnt call dem,but I called olawale MTN projectfame season 6 winner A month ago wen I saw him cos I didn't expect it and I like him so much d way I like 2baba, I voted 4 him den self,ve even passed where he packed @ ojuelegba(he was dropping his frnd)but I had to go back to greet him.I felt so happy to d extend of me calling my sis instantly and told my choir members tru group chat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by BreezyRita(f): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
I have. Lots of them actually. During the carnival, I get to meet the celebs in my band.........
Met Psquare and Darey sometime when I accompanied a friend to work. I think it was the Governor's birthday party or his wife's. Can't remember. But the twins were snotty.... Liked Darey's personality and attitude.
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by Skanas(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
Back then in 2003 when I served as a bar man in dolphin restuarant(madam volvo) Enugu,here comes clem ohammeze walking with his as$ raised as usually,beckoned for my service + a bottle of water...was so happy that I brought the water opened it without asking if he needs my help...yawa!...this man shout for me like say I kill person attracting the attention of my madam and other customer...I felt so embarrassed....
....Buh finally na me laugh last....time to pay bill...I inflated the price of everything I served him and his friends grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by skillzbae(f): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Dey r normal humans, due to my kind of wrk, i av met with alot of dem,some attend my church nd i knw im meeting more, Funsho Adeolu is my broda in law to be.
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by itsValo(m): 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Skanas:
Back then in 2003 when I served as a bar man in dolphin restuarant(madam volvo) Enugu,here comes clem ohammeze walking with his as$ raised as usually,beckoned for my service + a bottle of water...was so happy that I brought the water opened it without asking if he needs my help...yawa!...this man shout for me like say I kill person attracting the attention of my madam and other customer...I felt so embarrassed....
....Buh finally na me laugh last....time to pay bill...I inflated the price of everything I served him and his friends grin

LOL Badt nigga
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by tosyne2much(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
Epathra:
seen abt a couple of them. buh really, aw am i supposed to feel?

hey what's up lady ? Bin a while
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by prettyjo(f): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
DAT was last month.when I saw him,I gazed like a fool till he waved at me.lolzzzzzz.He's an actor#dont know his name,but the guy fine wella for real life than in movies
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by prettyjo(f): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
Osahon7:
bros I troway salute!! I need ppl like you to give me guts
don't throw way salute like that,he might have forged the story # no offence meañt
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by sweetBummsy(f): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
Micheal Jackson b4 his death. I saw Joan Rivers too..I tink dis January. Fyn fyn pple.
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by udemzyudex(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
I was fortunate to meet just 2 celebrities, Ekiti state Governor(Fayose) and Rivers state Governor (Rotimi Amechi).. See people hailing here and there.. Inwardly, I was like God abeg answer ur boy too oooo

Sebi u be female...
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by tosyne2much(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
udemzyudex:

Sebi u be female...
go soon change my picture sef.. I
want to know what it feels like to
be clustered around woman
wrappers here and there; unwanted
PMs, recharge card and other
benefits attached to being a female
moniker.. More so, my BIS don
almost finish, guys must renew BIS
na grin
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by udemzyudex(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
go soon change my picture sef.. I
want to know what it feels like to
be clustered around woman
wrappers here and there; unwanted
PMs, recharge card and other
benefits attached to being a female
moniker.. More so, my BIS don
almost finish, guys must renew BIS
na grin

Busted...ur monica go scare dem away.
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by chibwike(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
I met almost all the big celebs in nigeria, in one day. Val u know d story na
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
prettyjo:
don't throw way salute like that,he might have forged the story # no offence meañt
Lol..buh serious I don't really think so..though everything is possible sha
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
i just look once,look again,then walk forward a bit,and look back,jez smile a bittttt....and walk away like.....i don see am,who carez tongue
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by QSheba: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
wizkid and davido
Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by Andyblaze: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
The day i saw 'andyblaze' i fainted

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Celebrity F2f, How Did U Feel? by goldenval(m): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
Front page thing soonest!

(1) (2) (Reply)

error / I Want D’banj, Not Skales— Nollywood Actress, Beverly Naya / Photos: Flavour And P-square In Cape Town For A New Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.