Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Own Experience In Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Own Experience In Church Today (1130 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Experience In Church Today by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
Friday evening i was just home alone listing to music from my phone when i received a whatsapp message, as i open it was a message from one random lady which i cant remember how i even got her number, we started chatting from one topic to another,(i was realllly bored).Along d line she invited me to her church but i gave her excuses,she no gree and was persuading me..since it was the first time i just oblige, yesterday night she reminded me again..

Ok this morning i woke up quit early come prepare to follow her go church. 8:30 i was done and i called her to inform, one evil spirit enter my head say make i carry all my naira for house claim big boy, so i removed 1000note 7(#7,000)put for my left pocket come put 2 500note(#1,000) for right pocket incase of Appeal plus other small change for offering, as we reach their church, i waka enter male side go sidon she enter ladies side, when time for appeal reach i was the second to go out to give, when i got to the front to give the pastor, i put hand for my left pocket with hope that my Two five hundred was there con give pastor the money without even observing, as i was about leaving d pastor call me back to pray for me(for my mind i be like 'pesin no dey give una 1000naira for this side' angry ), he laid his hand on my head and said 'for giving God 7thousand naira today you are blessed', oboy na there i come remember say i put 7thousand for my left pocket, chei i nearly cry for church front but as a guy man i just maintain. i wan tell pastor say nah mistake i take give am d money but i say make i chill since i dey church, i con carry eye find d gal where carry me come church the girl just dey smile anyhow..if not for the grace of God i for fall for church front but as a man i take heart afterall God talk say him go provide for the needy..

After service i walked to the pastor office to reason with him since he was still a young man maybe he will understand with me but as i enter the office i see two fine sisters dey open leg sidon dey smile at me shocked shocked, i immediately turned to a gentleman, as i entered they stood UP to greet me(for their mind i get money no be small) but those girls Fine no be small Oo..Pastor no even let me talk(though i no get plan to ask am about d money again because of those fine girls) him begin dey pray dey put hand for my head angry angry..after the prayer i left the office with real sadness for my mind abi heart angry.
...Na so my last card take go except the 1thousand left on my pocket and the most annoying part be say d girl no even follow me reach house atleast to give me punnany angry

so since i didn't give the money with my whole heart will God bless me
and provide another one Asap because na my last card be that or will my money go like that

Please help a brother Oo and help provide another oneembarassed embarassed
Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by adonbilivit: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
hmmm
Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by naijaboiy: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
gringringrin
Your punnany is in heaven cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by Lucasbalo(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
5naira:
Friday evening i was just home alone listing to music from my phone when i received a whatsapp message, as i open it was a message from one random lady which i cant remember how i even got her number, we started chatting from one topic to another,(i was realllly bored).Along d line she invited me to her church but i gave her excuses,she no gree and was persuading me..since it was the first time i just oblige, yesterday night she reminded me again..

Ok this morning i woke up quit early come prepare to follow her go church. 8:30 i was done and i called her to inform, one evil spirit enter my head say make i carry all my naira for house claim big boy, so i removed 1000note 7(#7,000)put for my left pocket come put 2 500note(#1,000) for right pocket incase of Appeal plus other small change for offering, as we reach their church, i waka enter male side go sidon she enter ladies side, when time for appeal reach i was the second to go out to give, when i got to the front to give the pastor, i put hand for my left pocket with hope that my Two five hundred was there con give pastor the money without even observing, as i was about leaving d pastor call me back to pray for me(for my mind i be like 'pesin no dey give una 1000naira for this side' angry ), he laid his hand on my head and said 'for giving God 7thousand naira today you are blessed', oboy na there i come remember say i put 7thousand for my left pocket, chei i nearly cry for church front but as a guy man i just maintain. i wan tell pastor say nah mistake i take give am d money but i say make i chill since i dey church, i con carry eye find d gal where carry me come church the girl just dey smile anyhow..if not for the grace of God i for fall for church front but as a man i take heart afterall God talk say him go provide for the needy..

After service i walked to the pastor office to reason with him since he was still a young man maybe he will understand with me but as i enter the office i see two fine sisters dey open leg sidon dey smile at me shocked shocked, i immediately turned to a gentleman, as i entered they stood UP to greet me(for their mind i get money no be small) but those girls Fine no be small Oo..Pastor no even let me talk(though i no get plan to ask am about d money again because of those fine girls) him begin dey pray dey put hand for my head angry angry..after the prayer i left the office with real sadness for my mind abi heart angry.
...Na so my last card take go except the 1thousand left on my pocket and the most annoying part be say d girl no even follow me reach house atleast to give me punnany angry

and provide another one Asap because na my last card be that or will my money go like that. That's funny.

Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by vizkiz: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
naijaboiy:
gringringrin
Your punnany is in heaven cheesy

lwkm...grin

@Op blessed are those who give without expecting punnany tongue

Btw, i am having a concert in my church next week....shey make i send one girl make she come call you for house? grin
Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
LOL grin
Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by DeBlunt: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
grin

You still owe that church 3k to make it a round figure cheesy
Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
vizkiz:

Btw, i am having a concert in my church next week....shey make i send one girl make she come call you for house? grin

Thunder for strike that kind gal left Nyash
Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by naijaboiy: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
vizkiz:

lwkm...grin

@Op blessed are those who give without expecting punnany tongue

gringrin
Make em come with enough money for pocket too cheesy
Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by ayanbaba2(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
In everythn you are doing, there ziisss God! Ur reward dey heaven...
Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by Aniroly(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
shocked shocked
grin
Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by chimerase2: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
God luvs a cheerful giver grin
Broda ur seed shall germinate and bring forth fruit say Amen cheesy
Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Good one bro.
Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by Rexnegro(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
@op don't u use wallet ? At least wen u touch wallet inside pocket u go no say wallet not money itself
Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by mizcalvina(f): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
5naira:

and provide another one Asap because na my last card be that or will my money go like that

he.he my enemies don die for laff wow..
Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by Begonia(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Sorry oo gringringrin
Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by Aniroly(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
shocked na so your money take go ?
Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Aniroly:
shocked na so your money take go ?

oboy i wan die
Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by Aniroly(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2014
ok cool
Re: My Own Experience In Church Today by Aniroly(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Femi Arigbisala, By What Authority Are You Preachin? / Prophet Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congreagtion. / Funny Scenario: What Will You Do If You See Your Pastor Playing Baba Ijebu??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.