Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Your Opinions About The Venturing Of Actors, Actress & Musicians Into Politics! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Opinions About The Venturing Of Actors, Actress & Musicians Into Politics! (613 Views)

Aliyu Giwa, Nigerian Policeman Dapper Than Some Musicians (Photos) / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) / Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinions About The Venturing Of Actors, Actress & Musicians Into Politics! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
*NOTE: I stands to be corrected*
POLITICS; They said, it is a dirty game. I keep wondering when some of them begins to declare their ambitions towards 2015 election through posters, billboards and campaign.
They want to abandone their talents, fans and face politics.
The questions are;
*What are they going there to do?
*Do they think it will be an avenue for them to promote their album?
*Are they going there to sing, crack jokes, shoot films?
*What do they know about politics?
*Are they venturing into politics all in the name of sharing from the national cake or to make changes?

I keep brooding on these and i need your candid views/opinions about these.
Please, lets be realistic!
Re: Your Opinions About The Venturing Of Actors, Actress & Musicians Into Politics! by leonard509(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Werrin consign me?
Re: Your Opinions About The Venturing Of Actors, Actress & Musicians Into Politics! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
48 views, no comment.....
Re: Your Opinions About The Venturing Of Actors, Actress & Musicians Into Politics! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2014
MODs...do the needful now!
Re: Your Opinions About The Venturing Of Actors, Actress & Musicians Into Politics! by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
*NOTE: I stands to be corrected*
POLITICS; They said, it is a dirty game. I keep wondering when some of them begins to declare their ambitions towards 2015 election through posters, billboards and campaign.
They want to abandone their talents, fans and face politics.
The questions are;
*What are they going there to do?
*Do they think it will be an avenue for them to promote their album?
*Are they going there to sing, crack jokes, shoot films?
*What do they know about politics?
*Are they venturing into politics all in the name sharing from national cake or to make changes?

I keep brooding on these and i need your candid views/opinions about these.
Please, lets be realistic!
Are you saying entertainers are 1idiots? Abeg park well

1 Like

Re: Your Opinions About The Venturing Of Actors, Actress & Musicians Into Politics! by dplordx(m): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2014
If a dimwitted zero vision extremely low-iq, and cretinous buff0n could become the president, while flanking himself with thugs, ex-okirika sellers and low-live scums, then what's wrong with some bunch of desperate failed broke and frustrated actors joining the band wagon. If you saw the trend, the president was so desperate, so confused and in need of eveyones endorsement and they can smell it, and decide what better way than demand for more action. I won't be shocked if Aki and Pawpaw decide to run for governorship.

(1) (Reply)

That's Why Africa Is A Dumping Ground... / Exposed: Buhari Will Never Islamise Nigeria / Boko Haram Reportedly Sacks Army HQ In Mubi, Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.