Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria (65084 Views)

Jeminat Olawore and Paul Lawson, Bikers Who Are Travelling 8000 Miles For Charit / Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! / A Nairalander's Bike Trip To The Annual Bikers' Convention @ Jos , Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by JOETYNO: 5:58am On Oct 06, 2014
Just interested in knowing who owns dat lovely truck pls!
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by whatofyou: 5:58am On Oct 06, 2014
Shagati:
Triumph Rocket III....or is it the II?
Just Google guys, Google!

Hi, Shagati, that is the bike I use for my whatsapp pic. Beside all her 'mamothness,' can she be at par with the kawasaki's when it comes to riding fast? Although I am not a rider (yet!), but I like bikes big. Please do respond.
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by chucky234(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2014
lomomike:

Epic Wow! your crew was awesome I knew it must be your bikers crew because your bike thread suddenly resurrected. Now, I am having an Oliver Twist's insatiable desire to own a bike embarassed but I resists such temptation, and I welcome the temptation to own a fleet of Gulfstream G650 business class luxury jetsgrin
You too dey fear, your mate dey groove bike for express na.
Hmmm but me sef not fit try am carry that kain bike enter express ooo.
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 06, 2014
How much shld 1 of dis cost
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2014
OP thanks for sharing.

Any exotics like Ducati, MotoGuzzi?
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by babadem2much(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2014
How can one join this club? Though my job will not permit me sha
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by RFella(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2014
I"ll join this exclusive club someday, I always loved sport bikes and harley davidson's since I was a child...the club is so strong here in Warri.
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by RFella(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2014
babadem2much:
How can one join this club? Though my job will not permit me sha

I guess you"ll own ur own bike and kits first obviously...definitely you must meet other bikers in your state of residence to pally with...it becomes easier as u can be initiated into the club....#justsaying
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by justi4jesu(f): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2014
Preciousone4ril:
How much shld 1 of dis cost

They should be of different prices!

Do you want one
cheesy
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by cozy7(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2014
dongilly:
Hmmm......
Modified!
That should be Chally Boi or Chally Man! @list from d signs on d truck. My guess tho.
ARE THESE D LAGOS STATE APPROVED BIKES OR THEY'RE JUST BIKES?
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Etianwanokon: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2014
Na cult group with all this skull pix. I've not seen any one that looks like the one used by the former Chairman of my LGA
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by olopan(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2014
I would not even hop on those tins
I hate to hug like you guys
But until I get that harley davidson:night rod
I reserve mi comment
I hope to join u guys some days
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by mmmustapha(m): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2014
That's my bike over there
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Timijo(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2014
I think say na okada riders convention. I kon jump enta, make I jump comot jawe.

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Charles4075(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2014
Op, how about this?

Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by chronique(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2014
I used to love power bikes while growing up and always wanted to own a ducati or harley davidson,until the day I had a terrible accident that almost killed me. How I survived,only God can tell. I was going to buy diesel for our gen at night and I got this okada rider to take me there. He told me He wasn't going to go far but when we got to a filling station and there was no diesel,I kept cajoling him to go check the next one and I kept adding more money to his fare. The more money I added,the farther we went. Until one danfo driver ran into us and flung us into a very deep gutter(me,the rider and the bike). All I heard onlookers say was "won ti ku"(they are dead). Mysteriously,we were brought out without any serious injury on our bodies. I had just a lil scratch on my hand. The bike man started blaming me and telling them how He did not want to go far and how I was luring him with money and that He doesn't know the death that wants to kill me,that I want him to follow me to wherever I was going to. I just sat by the roadside looking and wondering where my soul would have gone to if I had died. For over 6-8 months,I had serious chest pain from the accident. A second accident shortly after that,put paid to my appetite for power bikes. This happened over 10 yrs ago. I swore never to own a bike after that. The risk is just too much. Anything on two legs is a no for me. I can't allow a bike carry me on the express and anytime I'm on one,I always have it in mind that we can have an accident any moment.

I loved powerbikes way back but not anymore. My prayers for safe riding experiences,goes to you guys.

4 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by drwebs: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2014
dongilly:
Hmmm......
Modified!
That should be Chally Boi or Chally Man! @list from d signs on d truck. My guess tho.

LOL, you got it wrong, that's my Bro's bike. He's the King of POP Art, from Portharcourt
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by drwebs: 8:34am On Oct 06, 2014
JOETYNO:
Just interested in knowing who owns dat lovely truck pls!
The truck belongs to my brother, he lives in Portharcourt. Google Diseye Tantua

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Revolva(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2014
wow see bikes......superb....so dem get bikers convention for naija...
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Okeycima: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2014
I didn't see any HARRY DAVIDSON motorcycle.or is it not a POWER BIKE?
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by hopilo: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2014
They should ride safely home. Every year after this convention always sad stories of accident on returning home

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by itoldu: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2014
Now for everyone asking, there was a harley davidson but it didn't come for the ride to ikogosi. It was parked at Midas hotel. Our very own shagati, I hail o. I was about leaving on saturday evening when I just saw the very "Escargot". The ride to ikogosi was great fun(the ups&downs, snake twists). I hope the videos get uploaded soon (gopro helmet cams and the guys in the back of the tundra).

4 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by piphunter(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2014
PLease who knows how Much I can get a yamaha r6 for in naija. Toks or Naija used
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by itoldu: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2014
tattystv:
Until they make a power bike with seat belt and air bags, am not washing one not to talk of climbing or riding.... lipsrsealed

Your faith will make you whole. Now open your eyes and see the light. This is a Honda Goldwing. Let me know when you see it.
We will make arrangement for your seatbelt later.

4 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2014
Had to turn back after a fellow bikers wife got killed before the Benin bypass. cry

It was a sad day cry
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2014
holamiday:
Mr Shagati, i really need to get a bike, a 600cc perhaps. I don't know how or where. Please let me meet you.
What model we've got some pretty 600ccs for sale in phc.
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by piphunter(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2014
Which models and how much
Truckpusher:
What model we've got some pretty 600ccs for sale in phc.
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by xtremely9ja: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2014
Shagati:
The 1.6L BMW K1600GTL $$$ shocked shocked shocked

At least 5 were present in Ado

Nelken I see you

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2014
Shagati:
Someone trucked his bike in. Notice the matching colours
Monster truck + bike. Sweet kiss
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by benrowlyC(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2014
Shagati:
The 1.6L BMW K1600GTL $$$ shocked shocked shocked

At least 5 were present in Ado
Kenny always represents. I xpect nothingness from cos he sells bike. Representing okeafa in isolo
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2014
Shagati:
Kawasaki ZX14R.

Develops approx 200bhp!!!
HYPERSPORT BIKE

Let us call her " The Siena " wink
she's a beauty!
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by sweetgala(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2014
HugeCock:
I bet you 95% of them cant do a wheelie or a stopie. Only screach dem sabi. Dem just ride bike for riding sake. *does wheelie wit keke napep & runs out of thread*

Most people that ride motorcycles globally can not do a wheelie or stopie either .My first ever job as a teenager was at a motorcycle store , after graduating into some scooter repair and doing some riding myself , I've come to salute any one that can do interstate travel , the level of control and focus required esp on dangerous Nigerian roads.

Many good car drivers can not perform a doughnut or burnout . It is a redundant trick any experienced rider can learn to do within 2hrs

To keep it going over a longer distance and at higher speeds and then level out safely is the true skill.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral / Slay-Car With Expensive ‘Eyelashes’ Spotted In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Lady Slams Arewa Youths For Posing With Their Daddies' Cars. She Gets An Epic Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.