Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,655 members, 7,862,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Did Jesus Go To Hell Between His Death And Resurrection? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Go To Hell Between His Death And Resurrection? (10374 Views)

40 Easter Bible Verses And Resurrection Quotes / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jesus Go To Hell Between His Death And Resurrection? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Did Jesus go to hell between His death and resurrection? What was Jesus doing for three days between His death and resurrection?

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/did-Jesus-go-to-hell.html#ixzz3FKjTFWHq

Bumped. smiley

Re: Did Jesus Go To Hell Between His Death And Resurrection? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gombs:

Paste the story here...I ain't clicking on that link sha. Good morning!

Click on the link. There's nothing to worry about. cheesy
Re: Did Jesus Go To Hell Between His Death And Resurrection? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2022
Benprak:

Jesus went to hell bcox Bible says He tasted death for us I.e spiritual death which is only possible in hell

War games! cool

Re: Did Jesus Go To Hell Between His Death And Resurrection? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:38pm On May 19, 2022
Today's prophecy question comes from Phyllis on Instagram. Phyllis was wondering:

Q: When I die, will I go directly to heaven or will I wait until the Rapture?

A: Before the Ascension of Christ, the souls of believers went to an intermediate heaven called "Paradise" when they died. But when Jesus ascended after His death, He went into Paradise and took its inhabitants - all the Old Testament saints - with Him to the third heaven (Ephesians 4:8-10).
In other words, believers no longer pass through the intermediate heaven upon death. The soul and spirit of today's believers go immediately to the third heaven because Paradise is now with God (2 Corinthians 12: 2-4).
The body goes to sleep, awaiting its resurrection at the Rapture, while the soul immediately arises to join our Lord in heaven.

Click here to read the full answer: http://ow.ly/X9vm30sjuMc

Re: Did Jesus Go To Hell Between His Death And Resurrection? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? / End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN / Songs That Atheists Can Teach Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.