Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,295 members, 7,957,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife (8505 Views)

Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 / Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2014
Check out these recent photos of her I just laid my hands on. Way back in 2007, a year before Ini wedded her then hubby, Philip, Ruth had written an open letter to the star actress saying:

Hi Ini, I have information that you are having an affair with my husband, Philip Ehiagwina. He has been deceiving girls all over the place, making them believe he has heaven and earth. You are not the only girl obviously, but Ini watch your back so you
don’t regret, I have nothing against you but a piece of advice. I heard that you might be pregnant for him, if it’s true, good luck. I called your manager and told her everything. You are a very pretty girl and should know how to respect your body and pray for the right husband. Do not be carried away by flashy things cause that could be deadly too. All that glitters isn’t gold, remember.”

Well, how does she handle all the drama now? Ruth says:

When your confidence comes from God, no matter how unstable things of the world may be, you'll always remain ROCK SOLID because you ain't of this world but of His!!!

See more photos: http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/10/stunning-photos-of-ini-edos-hubby.html

Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by walad4yhu(m): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2014
Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by pretydiva(f): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2014
Pretty ex wife

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by freshness2020: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2014
Was the man blind or something!
Wetin carry am reach ini?

4 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by Olivialight(f): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2014
Hmmm is all I can say, May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by reaky(m): 8:52am On Oct 06, 2014
Ex wife pretty
But y undecided
Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by LesbianBoy(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2014
Na wa o! Una nor dey waste time for this nairaland. You guys want to make the ex-wife popular fast fast
Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by rattlesnake(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2014
That's EVE na
Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2014
The Phillip dude seem to have a thing for prostitutes and look-alikes. lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by Davidbee(m): 9:59am On Oct 06, 2014
Doro Hot

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by 1960chic(f): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2014
Very fine and looks young too. Some men could be undecisive but maybe(benefit of doubt), he was under some influence(calabar tins) cool

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by 100Cents: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2014
Fair girls pursuing men with money since 1818..

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by Geenet: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2014
Wonders

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by SAMBARRY: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2014
freshness2020:
Was the man blind or something!
Wetin carry am reach ini?
why are you asking obvious question. Aren't you all birds of the same feather. Are your brains/thinking faculties always not on suspension when you're shinning congo

am sure the ex wife will have been laughing her head out just as she predicted. No wonder she's releasing her pictures now grin

now he has a feel of what yellow skinny and fleshychocolate pomo tastes like grin

next grin

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by kelechiMarie(f): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2014
SAMBARRY:
why are you asking obvious question. Aren't you all birds of the same feather. Are your brains/thinking faculties always not on suspension when you're shinning congo

am sure the ex wife will have been laughing her head out just as she predicted. No wonder she's releasing her pictures now grin

now he has a feel of what yellow skinny and fleshychocolate pomo tastes like grin

next grin
fleshy chocolate ponmo heheheheehe.These actresses nor dey hear word,find your OWN HUSBAND

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by mylora: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2014
Am I the only one here, she or rather her pictures look a lil too 'flashy'. What's with her feet in the first pic? That's by the way tho.
Still trying to wrap my head round this marriage/divorce of a thing. Wouldn't want to experience d latter
Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2014
SAMBARRY:

next grin
grin grin wickked!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by BaddieKay(f): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2014
this man and divorce sha
Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by Chanchit: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2014
Some guys get problem sha, instead of them to just shine congo and move on, but no, them go wan secure the congo, chop am till they feel tired of it, then they would divorce. No right thinking man would wed Ini, cos she's a public property, even this Ruth I'm looking at here na public property.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2014
She is HOT.
Ini is cool too.
And, as for the Philiip..? My signature don talk am all.

Some Women putting up with a.sshole guys since 18AD. Mchweee

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by enoqueen: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
so una wan turn ex wife to celeb ni.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by GODDYGEE91(m): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
A sane man can not abandon dis pretty, young, sexy gud lukin lady 4 Ini Edo.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by GODDYGEE91(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
A sane man can not abandon dis pretty, young, sexy gud lukin lady 4 Ini Edo. De man just wanted 2 av a taste of Ini Edo, longer throat.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
very sexy and beautiful! i can't believe he left her for that fugly INI Edo!!! embarassed I smell juju things!! ini must have charmed himangry and now she's also cheating on him. mtcheww, her money is not enough for her or what? respect lost!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by rozayx5(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
leg bangles shocked
Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by stinggy(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
missbronze:
She is HOT.
Ini is cool too.
And, as for the Philiip..? My signature don talk am all.

Some Women putting up with a.sshole guys since 18AD. Mchweee
So you believe phillips is an assshole?
Bae maybe you need to read what is been said about Ini when she was married to him
Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by abdulaz: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
1960chic:
Very fine and looks young too. Some men could be undecisive but maybe(benefit of doubt), he was under some influence([b]calabar tins) [/b]cool
shocked
Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by valmunich(m): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
Fine geh.. its all bouncing back now

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by axortedbabe(f): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rumour had it then that nollywood eme*k* Ik*€ was bleepin dis lady..
Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by keemness(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
rattlesnake:
That's EVE na

No b eve...na Adam!!!!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by rattlesnake(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
keemness:

No b eve...na Adam!!!!
LMAO grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are These The Leaders Of Tomorrow? Secondary School Girls Get X – Rated / . / Shocking! Martial Art Actor – Jet Li’s New Photo Sends Shivers Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.