Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,706 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Wrong Bank Account Number - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wrong Bank Account Number (1229 Views)

Paid Into A Wrong Bank Account / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Bank Account Number by ptassystems: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2014
Peeps, i want the whole house to advice me on this. A brother of mine on saturday wanted to save almost 50k into his account, but the person he sent did a mistake on the teller not writing the correct Account Number, but the Account Name was correct. And he hasn't receive any alert since friday, i actually advised him to go to the bank to complain on wednesday morning, but his concern now is CAN THE MONEY STILL BE REVERSED INTO HIS ACCOUNT. The Bank is DIAMOND BANK. Please house, help on this.
Re: Wrong Bank Account Number by Vince77(m): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Just go to the bank and complain first and hear what they have to say.
Re: Wrong Bank Account Number by Melahou(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2014
Are you afraid of going to lay complain @ the bank?

It's like there is more to it than what you are telling us...
Re: Wrong Bank Account Number by ptassystems: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2014
No, thats the issue. I just want to be double sure if its possible for reversion before i will follow him to bank to lodge complain.
Re: Wrong Bank Account Number by OCTAVO: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2014
Nawa ooo.
When almost all the new generational banks have active customer care call centres.
Re: Wrong Bank Account Number by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2014
If the sender actually signed on the mistake right on the teller,forget it!!!!
Re: Wrong Bank Account Number by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2014
pls u have nothing to worry.... the acc no is right.... before money s posted. It is d duty of the teller to make sure that the acc name correspond with what u wrote.... Eg.... on your teller u wrote Ebuka okeke Michael and his acc num is 0051234567 but instead of u writing the last digit as 7 u wrote 1 and it becomes 0051234561 this new digis makes up someones acc num and d person can be usman aboki .....
When the teller inputs the wrong acc number and the name that shws is Usman Aboki.... countering your written name on the teller Ebuka Okeke Michael .... The teller calls for ur attention and d money will nt be posted. *****But remember that d bank is nt liable for ur error...******
... trying to enlighten u. Diamond experienced a temporary network problem in the whole of friday. Money was received but ur alerts will come sooner cos all issues of network as resolved
in ur case the acc num was wrong and acc name right.... so the netwok issues made some things nt to be ascertained but u might be contacted by the ank or on wednesday come to the bank and lay ur complain to the CSM

SO FEAR NT.... IF U HAVE ISSUES SEND ME UR NAME AND BRANCH THAT ATTENDED TO U I CAN HELP U

(1) (Reply)

I Am Interested In Indomie Distributorship / Gallstone Export Collaboration / Let's Mine Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.