Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? (3760 Views)

Nigerian Starlet Sets A Superb Record This Weekend / Nasarawa United Ends Kano Pillars 201 Games Unbeaten Home NPFL Record / Do You Think Chelsea Deserve To Be The Champoins Of England This Season? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2014
With the way they have been playing so far, and the quality of players they have. Such as Eden Hazard, Costa, Fabregas, Matic, Oscar, Cahill and the likes, do you think chelsea can have an unbeaten run this season.
Not forgetting that the have good players on the bench who can do the same damage as the ones on pitch. The likes of William, Salah, Mikel, Luis and so on. The are there to take over from the other, when their legs must have been tired during the mid-season, or in case of injury.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by boombay(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2014
idiot... it has been brokenundecided
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2014
boombay:
by who
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Mustack: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
it have been broken already
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by ayukdaboss(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2014
Mustack:
it have been broken already

boombay:

Who be this ones
Na wuna break am? Chelsea hasn't lost a game this season folks. Played 7 (won 6 drawn 1) tongue

2004 season Arsenal had 27 wins and 11 draws (not 100% sure though) tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Who be this ones
Na wuna break am? Chelsea hasn't lost a game this season folks. Played 7 (won 6 drawn 1) tongue

2004 season Arsenal had 27 wins and 11 draws (not 100% sure though) tongue
24 wins 14 draws.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
@OP, The season is a tad too young to start speculating and playing T.B Joshua..
That we haven't lost in solely 7 games, doesn't mean it will continue to be so.
We still have 31 league matches left to play.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by HOMOTOYOSI10: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
dgh
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by dicksj93: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
We d blue army..we proud of our team...bt I tell u no..we nat breaking dah record at least not dz season...dats not even our aim..we making sure we win as many as we can now so dat wen we hit a bad spell we will still be hanging around d top
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by kevoh(m): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2014
Who cares about dumb records that might not win you trophies undecided . Our aim is to win the English Premiership League 2014/2015 and Champions league with other minor trophies. Shikena!
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
All i am saying is that, there is a possibility
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Ichel: 1:58am On Oct 10, 2014
Greatihex:
All i am saying is that, there is a possibility
I don't think it's possible, the era of unbeaten has come and gone, even if it'll be broken, I don't think it's this season and definitely not the next 4-5yrs.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 6:05am On Oct 10, 2014
Ichel:

I don't think it's possible, the era of unbeaten has come and gone, even if it'll be broken, I don't think it's this season and definitely not the next 4-5yrs.
dont forget that the teams get better season by season. Sumtin tells me it may happen. Though mourinho has said it is not possible, bt i tink it is.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by heatmeup(f): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2014
this month agaist man utd shall tell

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Afrok(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2014
Even when Arsenal played unbeaten, Wenger never thought it could happen until the season had gone far, so op calm down coz the season is still a long race and moreover, it's not unbeaten that matters but winning the trophy.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Ichel: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
Greatihex:
dont forget that the teams get better season by season. Sumtin tells me it may happen. Though mourinho has said it is not possible, bt i tink it is.

Yes, the teams get better and that is the more reason why it's gon' be more difficult for them to achieve.
As for mou saying so, I don't take whatever he say's serious cus he is decietful.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by tuffgongjo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
I don't see that happening.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by tuffgongjo(m): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ichel:

Impossible is nothing.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Yello1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
na to carry league dey important jawe,u go break record go break record.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ichel:

Yes, the teams get better and that is the more reason why it's gon' be more difficult for them to achieve.
As for mou saying so, I don't take whatever he say's serious cus he is decietful.
mou's speech; gives me d impression dat he has an eye on it. Dats his way.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Ichel: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
Greatihex:
mou's speech; gives me d impression dat he has an eye on it. Dats his way.
Dats what I meant, he say one thing and does d opposite. As for him achieving this one, I see it not as a possibility.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
tuffgongjo:
I don't see that happening.
your reason
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by chiefololade: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Greatihex:
24 wins 14 draws.
26 wins. 12 draws. 0 lose

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ichel:

Dats what I meant, he say one thing and does d opposite. As for him achieving this one, I see it not as a possibility.
there is stil a possibility.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yello1:
na to carry league dey important jawe,u go break record go break record.
i dnt tink dia is a way chelsea wl break d record nd nt lift d trophy.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Ichel: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
Greatihex:
there is stil a possibility.
Then it's infinitesimally.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by arsetalks(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
You lot like deceiving yourselves don't you? It is not possible again. No one will break that record again in the EPL. Not just possible. Maybe in 80 years but not before.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ichel:

Then it's infinitesimally.
no, it wl hapen dis season.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Ichel: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Greatihex:
no, it wl hapen dis season.
I'll be watching out for that, and i'll quote u wen d season ends.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ichel:

I'll be watching out for that, and i'll quote u wen d season ends.
it is called "speculation"
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by ezeonline2(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
Watin chelsea dey do na IGG (initial gra-gra)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Ichel: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
Greatihex:
it is called "speculation"
Are you a chelsea fan?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBA Picks!!! / WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment / Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.