Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) (10551 Views)

Super Clean 2012 Triumph Speed Tripple Powerbike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Oskilala: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2014
@ this point i blame every1 buying a vehicle from nairaland.....if u cant go to an autoshop or import ur car urself then be ready to fall in the hands of this criminals.....
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by chucky234(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2014
Pre-order gone bad, Ademola is a well documented rogue, wonder why any sane man will fall for his tricks and many lies.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Burger01(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2014
Obama never get his car shocked
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Waspy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
Oskilala:
@ this point i blame every1 buying a vehicle from nairaland.....if u cant go to an autoshop or import ur car urself then be ready to fall in the hands of this criminals.....
Why dafuq is Seun condoning this kain thing? Why is he not interested in building a site/ brand/ name with dignity??
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Oskilala:
some points comes to my mind when I see situations like this , how will someone pay 6k dollars to an agent for auto preorder when you can get the same car in nigeria at the same amount or just a little higher? Most of the time the difference is just maybe 100k or a little higher, secondly even if you will be paying 10k or 15k dollars then you must have done enough investigation about the company or person . Just because someone advertises on nairaland and seun allows the person to advertise doesn't mean such person is truth worthy.I have again noticed that nigerians love to blame others for their failures,errors and mistakes . Most of the time the difference between the pre order vehicles and those in nigeria is very small and even at times cheaper in nigeria. If you have 15k dollars to buy a car ,why can't one do his or her own research online buy and ship, nigerians need to understand that the world is now a global village ,you can buy a car in the usa from nigeria and have it shipped down to nigeria without the use of agents,many of those auto pre order agent don't even go to the usa to buy ,they are right there in nigeria,how many of them are in usa or the countries they buy from. Until people start doing the right thing the right way ,they will keep making mistakes and people like demola will keep on feasting on them .
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 13, 2014
Keketso24:

...as if we didn't know his role in wunmi allen's saga,and how she never paid a dime back.
I hope you are aware onatisi is also texaco1?
I went back to read up and smh @ texaco1 aka onatisi.
What a disgrace!

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 13, 2014
Oskilala:
True word.

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2014
Mamajide25:

I went back to read up and smh @ texaco1 aka onatisi.
What a disgrace!
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To
Mamajide25
Time registered: October 13,
Time spent online: 1 hour & 13
minutes
Last seen: 6:47am. You created this moniker 2hours ago just to insult me ,abi ? God bless you.don't forget to use ur other ones too on this thread.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by MissTeaseMe(f): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2014
chukel:
Funny, though it's not a laughing issue. Stop waiting for a car that won't come and go for Ur money.
Lol
Which money? The one u gave ademola?

The thief has no one naira to pay anybody.

Once again, Seun, thanks for promoting a fraudster even after complaints about his dealings from time past.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by chucky234(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2014
onatisi:
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To
Mamajide25
minutes
Last seen: 6:47am. You created this moniker 2hours ago just to insult me ,abi ? God bless you.don't forget to use ur other ones too on this thread.
lol Busted
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by chukel(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

Lol
Which money? The one u gave ademola?

The thief has no one naira to pay anybody.

Once again, Seun, thanks for promoting a fraudster even after complaints about his dealings from time past.
my dear, at dis point wat do u suggest dy do. Cos dis is painful. How best can dy go about this. Pls let's start making meaningful suggestions. Its really painful.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
onatisi:
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To
Mamajide25
minutes
see this oponu?my phone was stolen and I forgot the password and btw, did you or did you not aid shopclue to defraud airomon?oloshi.

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
chucky234:
lol Busted
afi busted naa.

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
chukel:
my dear, at dis point wat do u suggest dy do. Cos dis is painful. How best can dy go about this. Pls let's start making meaningful suggestions. Its really painful.
op, the first issues is where are the victims ?let the victims of ademola scam come forward. Haven't u noticed a dangerous trend among his victims ,and that is demola victims are very reluctant and hesitant to even talk about him or their case,they seem contented to allow the matter die a natural death.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
onatisi:
op, the first issues is where are the victims ?let the victims of ademola scam come forward. Haven't u noticed a dangerous trend among his victims ,and that is demola victims are very reluctant and hesitant to even talk about him or their case,they seem contented to allow the matter die a natural death.
story for the gods#airomon is still around,what are your plans towards getting his money back from sugar mummy shopclue.
Mstew.

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
Honestly speaking if any victim of ademola scam won't come forward ,then it is suffice to say that this thread will not yeild anything positive .until people summon the courage to come forward ,there is very little anyone can do to help them.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
chukel:
(To whom it may concern: This is not missteaseme, i have asked her to stay off this issue)
Cant tell u much here. But some of them will get their money. Mark my words.
Omo to ba shi apa ni iya ma gbe (the child that opens his arms is the one that the mother carries).
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
onatisi:
Honestly speaking if any victim of ademola scam won't come forward ,then it is suffice to say that this thread will not yeild anything positive .until people summon the courage to come forward ,there is very little anyone can do to help them.
Threads here on Nairaland is not helping in this ademola's case.
We can only solve it offline.

If you have any suggestion, pls send a private mail to Am4obama or Andresia (tho it seems he hardly answers mails)

Only people that have integrity to protect can be shaken by a thread. Ademola has no integrity to protect and the victims dont want to reveal their plans here.

Pls bear with them and keep being supportive.

Thank you.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Gboliwe: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

(To whom it may concern: This is not missteaseme, i have asked her to stay off this issue)
Omo to ba shi apa ni iya ma gbe (the child that opens his arms is the one that the mother carries).

Sorry, but who is "I" that asked Missteaseme to stay off?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by chucky234(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
Gboliwe:

Sorry, but who is "I" that asked Missteaseme to stay off?
lol
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by 735i(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

Hmmm…. Nkan Nbe….
Like a patient dog, I will keep observing…. Truly; these are troubled times...
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by emalekuo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
Am beginning to think that Ademola has a way of shutting the mouth's of his victims if not they should be happy that nairalander's are concerned about their predicament and come out to at least share the current position of things instead of just keeping mute.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
emalekuo:
Am beginning to think that Ademola has a way of shutting the mouth's of his victims if not they should be happy that nairalander's are concerned about their predicament and come out to at least share the current position of things instead of just keeping mute.
as long as they continue to keep quiet,there is very little anybody can do to help them. Most likely they will have their own personal reasons for staying away from making any comments. Let's just hope it all works out for them.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Am4obama(m): 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thank you all for your concern.. Haven't gotten my car ooo. Seven months plus still counting.... embarassed
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by emalekuo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
Are there promises to pay?
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by MOBBDEEP: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Good evening to the Nairalanders.
It's with the most harrowing heart-pain that I'm composing this piece.
I, initially, didn't want to come out owing to some factors viz:
* I'm a very shy and sensitive person who can be embarrassed greatly by unnecessary publicity, attention and the sheer thought of my seeming grand folly being exposed ;
* I reasoned Mr Triple A was a genuine businessman & car-dealer who just ran into some sort of so-called 'bad-business'.
After all, we had witnessed testimonies on this forum of numerous real people/clients who he reportedly & genuinely pulled-off deals with successfully ;
* I presumed Nairaland might not offer so much hope in helping to resolve the issue amicably.

This is the my story:
On my way to Calabar from Uyo on the early morning of Wednesday, June 25, I had a fatal RTA with my 6-month old barely used car just after entering Calabar. The car was completely totaled & written-off. Later sold the 1.2M car off as a scrap at a value of 50K.
Now, that was not the issue.
Owing to the demanding nature of my job/assignment in Calabar, the brief duration my sojourn was suppose to take & the incessant heavy-rainfall of Calabar climate, I deemed it urgent & necessary to organize a small car.
This took me quickly to the AUTO-section of my 2nd home i.e Nairaland where I saw Triple A's thread.
Truth be told, I saw that the last sets of posts were centred on the supposed fraudulent practices of Triple A.
But I reasoned that, since his adverts were still running on Nairaland, those problematic client's cases were just a few unavoidable "deals-gone-bad".
I felt foolishly that he must have some credibility for his adverts to still be running as at then.
I was the one who called him, negotiated & chose to buy a 2001 Volvo V40 which we saw on COPART.
The deal was valued at 700-820K depending on variable costs. I deposited 300K.
He started disturbing me the following day that 300K won't be able to do anything that I should add more, or else, he won't buy the car & I would lose 500 dollars if I don't respond & he couldn't buy the car.
In my greed & impatience not to lose the car nor incur a bad loss of 500 dollars, I borrowed additional 250K which I added.

Since that time, it's being different fables.
From "they seized his COPART rights" through "the car has no title/deed"/"they lost the car's title" to "people owe him more than 10M" etc.
Now, people do have challenges & issues right!
But how do you think you can get out of it when you wrap up yourself with multi-layered garb of head-bursting & mind-boggling lies!!!
And that is exactly my grouse with him.
Lies upon lies!!!
Shior, no integrity nor conscience!!!

Therefore, we may be plenty that he owes .
He's owing me 550K.
At a time, I was thinking it'd be saving if I can use my 550K to get another big car (a 2003 Ford Escape XLT) whose idea he brought by saying I should add more money i.e 850K (to make a total of 1.3M), to cut my loss.
But all these na stories/wash.
He was just posting me.
I, initially, thought he was just having bad-times but these lies are typical features of a deeply-ingrained liar & seared heart.
He stands to prove me wrong anyway & I'm still waiting.
Hope sha my waiting no go tay pass the monkey in chain!!!

I know that I faltered. But, as my mum dey always talk, if you close eye to avoid seeing/contacting/meeting evil people, you would lose good ones!!
I can stupidly trust but that was how God actually intended the world to be.
A world where the next human/soul is pure, incorruptible & trustworthy.
I have pulled out deals worth thousands with people on this Nairaland.
Rachel Wang right from China got some goods worth > than 370K for me without seeing her.
We used only emails.
IBL Logistics got goods worth 120K for me right from Dubai down to Calabar with no issues.
Yet, I didn't meet him in person. WHATSAPP was our market.
It's just a case of a bad egg among few good ones.
I'll exercise excruciating patience.
After all, the vulture is a patient bird.
Watching it effortlessly settle to a well caught carcass can be a real fun!!!
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by emalekuo(m): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
This Ademola guy Don turn GONE IN 60 SECONDS Mafia
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by born2boink(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
emalekuo:
o ro jomi t'oro oro, words of the wise one," Ademola have a way of silently his people"....Wisdom words, hmmmmm
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Gboliwe: 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
MOBBDEEP:
Good evening to the Nairalanders.
It's with the most harrowing heart-pain that I'm composing this piece.
I, initially, didn't want to come out owing to some factors viz:
* I'm a very shy and sensitive person who can be embarrassed greatly by unnecessary publicity, attention and the sheer thought of my seeming grand folly being exposed ;
* I reasoned Mr Triple A was a genuine businessman & car-dealer who just ran into some sort of so-called 'bad-business'.
After all, we had witnessed testimonies on this forum of numerous real people/clients who he reportedly & genuinely pulled-off deals with successfully ;
* I presumed Nairaland might not offer so much hope in helping to resolve the issue amicably.

This is the my story:
On my way to Calabar from Uyo on the early morning of Wednesday, June 25, I had a fatal RTA with my 6-month old barely used car just after entering Calabar. The car was completely totaled & written-off. Later sold the 1.2M car off as a scrap at a value of 50K.
Now, that was not the issue.
Owing to the demanding nature of my job/assignment in Calabar, the brief duration my sojourn was suppose to take & the incessant heavy-rainfall of Calabar climate, I deemed it urgent & necessary to organize a small car.
This took me quickly to the AUTO-section of my 2nd home i.e Nairaland where I saw Triple A's thread.
Truth be told, I saw that the last sets of posts were centred on the supposed fraudulent practices of Triple A.
But I reasoned that, since his adverts were still running on Nairaland, those problematic client's cases were just a few unavoidable "deals-gone-bad".
I felt foolishly that he must have some credibility for his adverts to still be running as at then.
I was the one who called him, negotiated & chose to buy a 2001 Volvo V40 which we saw on COPART.
The deal was valued at 700-820K depending on variable costs. I deposited 300K.
He started disturbing me the following day that 300K won't be able to do anything that I should add more, or else, he won't buy the car & I would lose 500 dollars if I don't respond & he couldn't buy the car.
In my greed & impatience not to lose the car nor incur a bad loss of 500 dollars, I borrowed additional 250K which I added.

Since that time, it's being different fables.
From "they seized his COPART rights" through "the car has no title/deed"/"they lost the car's title" to "people owe him more than 10M" etc.
Now, people do have challenges & issues right!
But how do you think you can get out of it when you wrap up yourself with multi-layered garb of head-bursting & mind-boggling lies!!!
And that is exactly my grouse with him.
Lies upon lies!!!
Shior, no integrity nor conscience!!!

Therefore, we may be plenty that he owes .
He's owing me 550K.
At a time, I was thinking it'd be saving if I can use my 550K to get another big car (a 2003 Ford Escape XLT) whose idea he brought by saying I should add more money i.e 850K (to make a total of 1.3M), to cut my loss.
But all these na stories/wash.
He was just posting me.
I, initially, thought he was just having bad-times but these lies are typical features of a deeply-ingrained liar & seared heart.
He stands to prove me wrong anyway & I'm still waiting.
Hope sha my waiting no go tay pass the monkey in chain!!!

I know that I faltered. But, as my mum dey always talk, if you close eye to avoid seeing/contacting/meeting evil people, you would lose good ones!!
I can stupidly trust but that was how God actually intended the world to be.
A world where the next human/soul is pure, incorruptible & trustworthy.
I have pulled out deals worth thousands with people on this Nairaland.
Rachel Wang right from China got some goods worth > than 370K for me without seeing her.
We used only emails.
IBL Logistics got goods worth 120K for me right from Dubai down to Calabar with no issues.
Yet, I didn't meet him in person. WHATSAPP was our market.
It's just a case of a bad egg among few good ones.
I'll exercise excruciating patience.
After all, the vulture is a patient bird.
Watching it effortlessly settle to a well caught carcass can be a real fun!!!
. cry cry cry cry

Seun, you see what yovur inaction has caused. At the end of the day, even though I personally do NOT trust your sense of judgment, quite a lot of people do and regard you as a torch-bearing leader. See where it has landed this user whose singular crime was to use your site and trust in you.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by chukel(m): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
Stunning. Ademola was a fraud ab initio. This is what we call organised fraud. Started with gaining trust and popularity. The moment he got that, he launched his well planned fraud. Typical workings of the devil himself.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Gboliwe:
. cry cry cry cry

Seun, you see what yovur inaction has caused. At the end of the day, even though I personally do NOT trust your sense of judgment, quite a lot of people do and regard you as a torch-bearing leader. See where it has landed this user whose singular crime was to use your site and trust in you.
Those are just the few that ademola has scammed.
I repeat, NO ONE should expect to get his money back from ademola, especially now that his adverts are off nairaland.

Let me hint you on what he does. 100% of those that i know he scammed are not based in Lagos and they are people he met thru nairaland.
He finds way to settle those that are in Lagos and can breath fire on his neck, usually by waiting for an innocent soul to see his advert here on nairaland and call him.

Meaning if u ever get any sort of payment from him, then someone has just fallen victim.

So blaming seun is very appropriate, cos nairaland fits into ademola mode of operation.

He has gone quiet now.

99 days for the thief, one day for the owner.

I have given a strategy to some here, but it seems ademola must be using a charm on them, cos they are not acting on it, instead they are busy calling and pleading with ademola. Lol

Reason why i said a mother wont waste time with a child that does not want to be carried.

All the best to the scammed.

With all i know, ademola must be owning more money than Nigeria. So those of u waiting for him to pay u the normal way, relax cos u will wait till eternity.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

Those are just the few that ademola has scammed.
I repeat, NO ONE should expect to get his money back from ademola, especially now that his adverts are off nairaland.

Let me hint you on what he does. 100% of those that i know he scammed are not based in Lagos and they are people he met thru nairaland.
He finds way to settle those that are in Lagos and can breath fire on his neck, usually by waiting for an innocent soul to see his advert here on nairaland and call him.

Meaning if u ever get any sort of payment from him, then someone has just fallen victim.

So blaming seun is very appropriate, cos nairaland fits into ademola mode of operation.

He has gone quiet now.

99 days for the thief, one day for the owner.

I have given a strategy to some here, but it seems ademola must be using a charm on them, cos they are not acting on it, instead they are busy calling and pleading with ademola. Lol

Reason why i said a mother wont waste time with a child that does not want to be carried.

All the best to the scammed.

With all i know, ademola must be owning more money than Nigeria. So those of u waiting for him to pay u the normal way, relax cos u will wait till eternity.

these are the reasons why I said people shouldn't create another thread,but bring all their issues here . And besides even those affected are scared to even talk about their ordeal in ademola hand. Lastly ,the aspect of juju which you mentioned shouldn't be discarded or overlooked .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black 2000 Lincoln Navigator for N2.1M / 2002 Toyota 4runner ( 1.850m ) Toks ****MINT*** / 2021 Model Lexus Lx570 Super Sportz Toks Super White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.