Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice (2638 Views)

EU Happy With Buhari Anti Corruption War. Pledge Support. Vanguard / 22 Wards Leaders Of APC In Southern Ijaw LGA Pledge Support To Gov.dickson / Photo: Vote For 9ice! Check Out His Official Campaign Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2014
Tundeajani:
i refer you to interviews and campaign speech of adigun..i can see you are one of the boys of reno omokri.......since you are a babalawo with no brain i restrain fron talking with you.........lick pdp shit while it last..you shaal end in jail after 2015....

State your candidates virtues that you are shamelessly promoting olodo.

Your guy is just a notch above a street thug.
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2014
we yoth of ogbomosho pledge our support.......to the amiable son of yorubaland....omoluwabi per excellence................honourable abolore akande
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

State your candidates virtues that you are shamelessly promoting olodo.

Your guy is just a notch above a street thug.

intelligence,oratorical dexterity, a philantropist,a son of ogbomosho,a youth((we are tired of the pot belly babas whose yansh you lick who pay you to come online to post lies).i can go on and on.oya ichallenge you to tell us the candidate of the pdp:.....his qulities.....
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2014
Tundeajani:
intelligence,oratorical dexterity, a philantropist,a son of ogbomosho,a youth((we are tired of the pot belly babas whose yansh you lick who pay you to come online to post lies).i can go on and on.oya ichallenge you to tell us the candidate of the pdp:.....his qulities.....

YOU WANT A HOMEBOY WHO WILL GO TO ABUJA AND BACK SHARE MONEY FOR YOU.

YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR ANY CHANGE BUT SOME CHANGE IN YOUR POCKET.

THOSE FAT BABAS WITH POTBELLIES IS YOU IN THE FUTURE.

THE YOUTH TODAY ARE WORSE THAN DOGS
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

YOU WANT A HOMEBOY WHO WILL GO TO ABUJA AND BACK SHARE MONEY FOR YOU.

YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR ANY CHANGE BUT SOME CHANGE IN YOUR POCKET.

THOSE FAT BABAS WITH POTBELLIES IS YOU IN THE FUTURE.

THE YOUTH TODAY ARE WORSE THAN DOGS
e ripe eleyyii o olopolo...if you know say na ur papa born you..tell us the name of the candidate of the pdp...let me give you a clue...he is a confirm thug like fayose....oya continue
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2014
Tundeajani:
e ripe eleyyii o olopolo...if you know say na ur papa born you..tell us the name of the candidate of the pdp...let me give you a clue...he is a confirm thug like fayose....oya continue

In all honesty I don't have any business with Oyo politicks neither do I have any politician I will back for any post.

It is your abuse of forum privillages in spaming this forum with nonsense shilling and the fact that you can't even tell us why your supposed candidate is the right man for the job.

The fact remains that your candidate needs to get an education and a good one first before venturing into politics.
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by masinga07(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2014
Tundeajani:
ignorant...tanoid...........adigun is contesting for the house of rep...........

so who is now ignorant now. u dont even know his constituency and who he want to contest wit. anyway i dont like empty talk. God spare our life till den. my only advise to him is dat he shldnt spend wat he cant afford to lose. i will be so surprise if he get 20% of total votes
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2014
Tundeajani:
alexander akande abolore is not only a musician per execellence,the gongo aso crooner is also an intellectual, student of law and scholar per excellence.check out his interviews and discover the oratorical dexteritywith which he braze through issues.........................adigun koja eni aperi..taba rerin ka sope a rerin...........ajanaku koja mori nkan firi...

this is the lame cv that you are shoving down our throats on behalf of your candidate?

offcourse he released a couple of hit records but is that a pre-requisite for being a member of the National Assembly?

As I said you guys keep lowering the bar for yourselves.

Enjoy your 1,000 years dark age.
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by masinga07(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2014
Infact av never seen any party so hated like APC in ogbomoso right now. i voted for ACN in 2011 against all odd. infact i registered as party member dat time wc none of my frnds and family must know cos of our relationship wit Akala family. but right now no right thinking person wil imagine dat APC can win any election in ogbomoso. Mulikat will win again nd anybody Accord nominate will carry second. if u are in doubt just come to any part in ogbomoso and ask people opinion about APC. no wonder 9ice went to student area to campaign as if student will be in school during election

(1) (2) (Reply)

Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan / I just want the people suffering to stop. feed up with corruption / Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.